PDA

View Full Version : Mods: Keep forum Apolitical

Hayeksheroes
01-06-2011, 04:43 PM
Some jerk has his username as SarahPalinHater. I find this offensive and uneccessary and really not needed. I am a victim of his harassment. I would like it to stop.

MDSteel15
01-06-2011, 04:49 PM
Some jerk has his username as SarahPalinHater. I find this offensive and uneccessary and really not needed. I am a victim of his harassment. I would like it to stop.

Agree

SH-Rock
01-06-2011, 04:52 PM
1) What does it have to do with the Steelers
2) I think he's entitled to his opinion
3)Personally if you ban him for his username then you should ban jizzballs because his name might also "offend" someone

SteelCityMom
01-06-2011, 04:56 PM
First off, this has nothing at all to do with the Steelers and should not be an open forum topic. If you have an issue, PM a mod.

Secondly, the persons user name is not racist or derogatory in any way...it shouldn't have any bearing on whether someone is banned or not. He/she doesn't like Sarah Palin...so freaking what?

Thirdly, if there's some sort of harassment going on, again...PM a mod. It's possible we've missed something, but I haven't seen any harassment on the open board. And again, the Steelers section, or the open forum in general, is not the place to take up issue with other members.