PDA

View Full Version : Jay Glazer of FOX reports that the Dolphins are keeping Sparano as the head coach.

Fire Haley
01-06-2011, 11:39 PM
Cowher loses another job.

Harbaugh better go back to Stanford with his QB.

SanFran is a disaster, Denver and Carolina too

tony hipchest
01-07-2011, 12:29 AM
cowher isnt ready to come back this year.

whats strange is earlier today reports were miam was willing to make harbaugh the highest paid coach in the league.

no state taxes in FLA vs the high SF taxes seems like a no-brainer. i think hes gonna stay in the same house, keep his kids in the same schools, and coach the 9ers.

Wallace108
01-07-2011, 01:45 AM
i think hes gonna stay in the same house, keep his kids in the same schools, and coach the 9ers.

You could very well be right. But if I was Harbaugh, I'd go to Michigan. Forget the fact that very few college coaches transition well to the NFL, the shelf life of an NFL coach is really short. If he went to Michigan and turned around the program, he'd have a job for as long as he wanted.

TRH
01-07-2011, 09:28 AM
Harbaugh has become the hottest NFL coaching prospect ever (who would have thought he would garner more press than a possible Cowher comeback..), but he'll definitely go to the NFL.
The only thing is, he should have declined the Miami interview. That whole shady thing just looked bad on everyone involved. The NFL should have made a statement about that whole process....while not "against a rule", the whole interview on behalf of the Miami franchise was in bad taste

lionslicer
01-07-2011, 11:11 AM
Cowher didn't want dolphins job after he realized they wanted too much control. Fins were shopping around, he would have been there if he wanted to

TRH
01-07-2011, 12:01 PM
Cowher didn't want dolphins job after he realized they wanted too much control. Fins were shopping around, he would have been there if he wanted to

"shopping" around for a head coach while you already have one, has been pretty much universally agreed upon as very poor taste

steelax04
01-07-2011, 12:11 PM
Sparano should go Half Baked on the Dolphins

(warning, lots of f bombs)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkcoobYUu8g

lionslicer
01-07-2011, 04:34 PM
"shopping" around for a head coach while you already have one, has been pretty much universally agreed upon as very poor taste

I never said it was good taste.

TRH
01-07-2011, 07:16 PM
I never said it was good taste.

i know, i was just adding that in...