PDA

View Full Version : 5 Random Thoughts

SteelKnight
01-07-2011, 04:42 AM
1. Funny. I kept saying Kyle Orton's name is boring and it reminds me of Iowa corn or something. It turns out he is from Iowa...lol Totally funny. His TD/Int ratio and yards are not bad but he has always been the guy we love to not love.

2. I hope neither the Bengals nor Browns take Cam Newton in the draft.

3. I STILL can't decide which is a more touching story or who I'm rooting for in the GB-Phily game. Vick winning everything would be nice story if the Steelers can't win. I believe in redemption. As long as a person is truly sorry and will not repeat, why not? Another good story would be Rogers winning. He dropped all the way to 23rd or 24th and had to deal with drama from Farve. He later showed himself to be the real deal but has run into some misfortune. It would be nice to see the pack pull it off.

4. I still don't know whether I would like to face the Colts or Ravens. It would be fin to see Baltimore against NE though. I don't know why the fans are so confident with Wayne and Garcon still playing. They are both good.

5. Damn. Mike Pouncey has been rising in mocks. I was hoping since he was struggling at center early in the season (didn't follow late) his stock would drop to an early second round pick and we could nab him with the 32nd pick. At this point my only hope is that the Ravens don't take him. That would upset me a bit.

steeltheone
01-07-2011, 03:12 PM
I hope any of our rivals take Newton. Just another NFL non pro offense bust.
Mike pouncey will never be first round.

SteelKnight
01-07-2011, 05:34 PM
I hope any of our rivals take Newton. Just another NFL non pro offense bust.
Mike pouncey will never be first round.

I haven't watched much of newton but I don't like the idea of running after a mobile quarterback. I've read about him. I'll watch the championship game.

Many have Mike in the 20s in their mocks...what do they know? I hope they are wrong and we can get him with the 32nd pick. His brother has done something for his name. If we don't get him, I just don't want Baltimore to get him.

SteelKnight
01-08-2011, 02:43 AM
Damn. Bradford is going to be a winner. Can you imagine if they would have gotten him some WRs. They turned down TO and Moss.

They seriously need to get him some help in the draft. For him to take them from last place to almost making the playoffs is something else.

In that Seattle game his face was funny. They were straight dropping his passes. In his head he knows it is not is fault. Thank God Cleveland didn't get him.

steeltheone
01-15-2011, 07:13 AM
Bradford is a stud

TRH
01-15-2011, 07:18 AM
i doubt the Browns would take him. Its almost certain they're going to stick with Colt McCoy.

SteelKnight
01-15-2011, 11:03 PM
Bradford is a stud

They need to get him some wide receivers. If he had Sanders and Brown, he would have had a good year.