PDA

View Full Version : Football game coming soon

bengalsfan21
04-18-2006, 11:41 PM
Over on CincyBengals we are putting together a tackle football game if anyone would like to join in just let me know.....It will most likely be on Sundays somewhere in Cincinnati.
Let me know if your interested.

3 to be 4
04-18-2006, 11:43 PM
there are so many opening for jokes about the Bengals here I dont even know where to begin...

BlackNGold203
04-19-2006, 06:50 AM
Well...I guess SOMEONE has to play tackle football in Cincinnati...

....or not.....

Suitanim
04-19-2006, 09:05 AM
(Actual image of Bengals fans warming up before the big football game)

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/fox_searchlight/the_ringer/_group_photos/bill_chott3.jpg

83-Steelers-43
04-19-2006, 09:14 AM
:toofunny: :propeller

clevestinks
04-19-2006, 11:03 AM
Well...I guess SOMEONE has to play tackle football in Cincinnati...

....or not.....
I like it!!!!

SteelerzGirl
04-19-2006, 11:55 AM
Well, to those Steelers boys who decide to play tackle football against the Bengals boys, I say, "Break a leg!" :sofunny:

Stlrs4Life
04-19-2006, 06:32 PM
F^&K this sounds like fun!

MAN-O-STEEL
04-20-2006, 09:36 AM
I heard they wanted to put a pro football team in Columbus, Ohio.... but they decided not to because they figured Cleveland and Cincinnati would want one also!!!!

bengalsfan21
04-20-2006, 08:13 PM
So no takers I guess?

BengalBrian
04-20-2006, 08:25 PM
So no takers I guess?

Did you expect there to be...

tony hipchest
04-20-2006, 08:32 PM
since i wont be making a flight to join your little game we can just move this to the blast furnace.

Bengal Dave
04-20-2006, 08:35 PM
Well, to those Steelers boys who decide to play tackle football against the Bengals boys, I say, "Break a leg!" :sofunny:

Just in case some of you have forgotten. Just who the hell I am. I am Bengal Dave from cincybengals.com. You can bet your ass Im back! So before I start in on this post. Just let me say I do not go around and smack talking with a woman. Well since I dont see one here. This should not be a problem. I bet you though that break a leg thing was funny?
Well I really think you should learn from your parents mistakes and use birth control.

I also think you may have perfect weapon against muggers - yer face.
I bet you are one ugly chick. Well, they do say opposites attact...so I sincerely hope you meet somebody who is attractive, honest, intelligent, and cultured.

Hav e agreat day!Now I wonder how long until they ban me for being to rough?:boxing:

tony hipchest
04-20-2006, 08:45 PM
Just in case some of you have forgotten. Just who the hell I am. I am Bengal Dave from cincybengals.com. You can bet your ass Im back! So before I start in on this post. Just let me say I do not go around and smack talking with a woman. Well since I dont see one here. This should not be a problem. I bet you though that break a leg thing was funny?
Well I really think you should learn from your parents mistakes and use birth control.

I bet you are one ugly chick. Well, they do say opposites attact...so I sincerely hope you meet somebody who is attractive, honest, intelligent, and cultured.

Hav e agreat day!Now I wonder how long until they ban me for being to rough?:boxing:

did this clown just try to drop the Mother Of All smack bomB (m.o.a.b.) on this board? ignoring an invite to the blast furnace? to stay and pick on a chick?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

weak, spineless, and lame.

good luck with your little "foosball" game bobby. maybe you can play the yellow flag.

tony hipchest
04-20-2006, 09:05 PM
good luck with your little "foosball":sissies: game bobby. maybe you can play the yellow flag.

:coffee: hmmmm...........

"yellow" as in yellow bellied:monkey:

83-Steelers-43
04-20-2006, 10:03 PM
What do you expect? I mean really. Look at what we are dealing with here.

Stlrs4Life
04-20-2006, 10:14 PM

Go ---- a glock Bunghole fan. I'll tell you one thing, if there is 1 thing, Stleelerzgirl is far from ugly. Now go back to your Kitty Litter board. I hear your mommy calling you. Bengal Fans, the newest set of Bandwagon fans in the NFL.

By the way, we renamed your Stadium to: Kimo Field. Too bad yas don't play the Jets next year.

klick81
04-21-2006, 02:30 AM

This has got to be one of the weakest insults in the history of the internet. How ridiculously lame.

Suitanim
04-21-2006, 09:29 AM
Another one and doner, to be sure.

83-Steelers-43
04-21-2006, 10:23 AM
Another one and doner, to be sure.

So that's why Cincy women come to Pittsburgh on the weekends? :dang:

SteelerzGirl
04-22-2006, 09:54 AM
Stleelerzgirl is far from ugly.

Thanks, Dom! :smile: :wink:

tony hipchest
06-02-2006, 11:45 PM
Just in case some of you have forgotten. Just who the hell I am. I am Bengal Dave from cincybengals.com. Now I wonder how long until they ban me for being to rough?:sissies:

how did your little cornhole tournament go? i bet you lost....but came out a weener in the end.

MattsMe
06-02-2006, 11:54 PM
how did your little cornhole tournament go? i bet you lost....but came out a weener in the end.

:sofunny: OUCH! :sofunny: