PDA

View Full Version : Ed Reed's brother jumps into Mississippi River...

sarahpalinhater
01-07-2011, 07:24 PM
To avoid the Police ?...Huh! Man, I know he plays for our enemy,,,but I wish him the best of luck with his Bro. I mean a Brothers love,,,is a Brothers Love

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/01/07/ed-reeds-brother-missing-jumped-into-mississippi-river-to-avoid-police/

theplatypus
01-07-2011, 07:47 PM
He was a good person,” said Karen Reed. “He kind of had a little run in with drugs and stuff. He had kind of got off it.

Kind of got off drugs?

4xSBChamps
01-07-2011, 10:51 PM
Reed had been involved in a chase and may have been driving a stolen car, police said, and the car matched the description of a vehicle that almost ran another driver off the road.

But Karen Reed said her son “was a good person.”

I think somebody needs to have the definition of 'a good person' read to them

TOOLofSTEEL
01-08-2011, 12:51 AM
One thing to mourn a drowned person. Its another to mourn a drowned thief assuming he was driving a stolen car...

That being said, obviously Ed Reed isn't going to take this well being that its his brother. So could throw him off his game in the playoffs... But with Ray in his ear the whole time and just how Ed is. Might just make him play even harder.

Be interesting to see how to plays, rest of the story doesn't honestly interest me to much. Pretty jaded to this kinda stuff.

Fire Haley
01-08-2011, 10:37 AM
Condolences to the Reed family.

“He was a good person,” said Karen Reed. “He kind of had a little run in with drugs and stuff. He had kind of got off it. Other than that he was alright. . . . I’m hoping he’s not in the water. If he is it’s going to be up"

eh, if he died, he died? thanks mom

TRH
01-08-2011, 04:44 PM
I think somebody needs to have the definition of 'a good person' read to them

i think everyone who's died, no matter how nasty a human being they are, always has a family member(s) come out and say "he/she is a good person". When don't you hear that?
Hope it dont' end up making Reed play harder

jizzballz
01-08-2011, 07:44 PM
if he's a criminal, i hope he drowned and died, but he was seen later driving a stolen car, i hope he crashes and dies, i wonder what he did to the people he stole the car off.

if he's innocent and was just mistaken, i wish him the best.

SteelKnight
01-09-2011, 12:36 AM
When your brother is a multimillionaire, why do you need to be stealing cars. That Karen...doesn't know how to raise kids...she just got lucky Reed is talented. Trash... he had no concept of bringing his family honor.