PDA

View Full Version : Happy 4/20, Potheads

Suitanim
04-20-2006, 09:54 AM
Enjoy getting baked, if you remembered the date that is.
http://thepost.baker.ohiou.edu/articles/2006/04/20/features/12847.html

83-Steelers-43
04-20-2006, 09:57 AM
I'm sure Ricky is having a blast.

Hey, I have an idea!!! Maybe if we attempt to sign him today, he will be so baked he will take less? :bouncy:

tony hipchest
04-20-2006, 10:02 AM
remember when columbine style school shootings seemed like they would become a trend? seems like that crap has kind of died down.

"puff, puff, give,
let your classmates live."

and screw hitler

83-Steelers-43
04-20-2006, 10:08 AM
remember when columbine style school shootings seemed like they would become a trend? seems like that crap has kind of died down.

"puff, puff, give,
let your classmates live."

and screw hitler

Are you referring to the 4/20 holiday dying down or that the Ricky Williams to Pittsburgh talk has died down?

If it's the 4/20 holiday, I don't see it happening. Potheads tend to be very loyal and anal retentive about meaningless things. Making sure the pipe is clean. A joint is perfectly rolled. The amount of water in a bong is at exact measurements. There is enough lucky charms in the closet before they start to toke up. etc. etc.

If it pertains to the Ricky Williams to Pittsburgh rally, maybe for now. But I'm sure the first time Duce fumbles or Willie get's stuffed after a one yard gain you will have more than a few stating "see, we should have picked up Ricky!!!".

Suitanim
04-20-2006, 10:11 AM
No, he was talking about Columbine...the kids shot up their school on Hitler's birthday, and people were worried that it might become a trend.

83-Steelers-43
04-20-2006, 10:15 AM
No, he was talking about Columbine...the kids shot up their school on Hitler's birthday, and people were worried that it might become a trend.

Ahhh, I see. I was not aware that it occured on Hitler's b-day.

clevestinks
04-20-2006, 11:12 AM
Its a sad world!

tony hipchest
04-20-2006, 11:31 AM
No, he was talking about Columbine...the kids shot up their school on Hitler's birthday, and people were worried that it might become a trend.yeah there was a whole string of them right around that time. it seemed like this might become an escape for many of the misguided and bullied kids. many of whom seem to be potheads, freaks, outcasts, etc. wierd how those kids plans/ dreams were to try and hijack a jet and crash it into nyc

HburgXL06
04-20-2006, 12:30 PM
Thanks Suit and I intend to enjoy today very much. I think it's a great holiday. Why remember Hitler's bday when you can remember and celebrate somethin that brings people together and promotes a relaxed atmosphere. Sorry to say but it those who don't smoke weed are the minority now. It amazes me sometimes too but it is hard to find a person my age who hasn't smoked weed at least one time. It is so easy to get, relatively inexpensive, and is considered a social thing to do with friends. I know you all prolly look down at me a lil for bein in love wit Mary Jane but I personally don't see it as any worse than drinkin. Anyway I got a few things to take care of before it's time to get lifted. Peace.

BuFu

BB2W
04-20-2006, 12:54 PM
School shootings are out... they're so 2000.

83-Steelers-43
04-20-2006, 12:56 PM

Yeah really. Now "the choking game" is in. Kids these days......Idiots. :dang:

HburgXL06
04-20-2006, 01:00 PM
Yeah really. Now "the choking game" is in. Idiots. :dang:

I saw an new report about the "choking game" on the news around here and almost shit myself laughin. That is the dumbest idea I have ever heard of and only an overly peer pressured kid would participate in such an event. That is pathetic that they have people doin this shit because they think it is cool/fun/whatever. C'mon people, weed ain't that hard to get, and you damn sure don't have to worry bout chokin and dyin from it.

BuFu

83-Steelers-43
04-20-2006, 01:12 PM
Personally, I don't agree with either method of getting stoned if it was my kid.

Choking game for obvious reasons.

Reefer because if they get busted with it that's just one way of starting a rap sheet. We seem to forget that it's illegal. Nevermind if it's better for you than alcohol, it's illegal. I don't want my kid getting busted. Plus I don't feel like having to worry about some punk driving in his car stoned with his friends and killing a family of five because he's going through his little teenage drug phase.

Have I smoked? Sure. I personally have grown out of that phase. It got old. Have I driven while stoned? No. Thing is, many kids do. For adults, if you want to sit home in your house or apartment and toke up all day, be my guest. Just don't drive on the same streets as me or my family members.

Everybody is fine and dandy until one of their family members are killed or their kid is busted with a quarter of purple haze. Then it's a whole different story. But, Happy 4/20. Smoke and buy safely.

HburgXL06
04-20-2006, 01:31 PM
Personally, I don't agree with either method of getting stoned if it was my kid.

Choking game for obvious reasons.

Reefer because if they get busted with it that's just one way of starting a rap sheet. We seem to forget that it's illegal. Nevermind if it's better for you than alcohol, it's illegal. I don't want my kid getting busted. Plus I don't feel like having to worry about some punk driving in his car stoned with his friends and killing a family of five because he's going through his little teenage drug phase.

Have I smoked? Sure. I personally have grown out of that phase. It got old. Have I driven while stoned? No. Thing is, many kids do. For adults, if you want to sit home in your house or apartment and toke up all day, be my guest. Just don't drive on the same streets as me or my family members.

Ok, valid enough point. Puttin similar restrictions on weed as alcohol would be safest, but that would require legalization of it. I've driven high and I do just fine. Weed affects everyone in a different way and for me I've been complacent enough to drive. My friends and I know our limits and we don't push them or do dumb shit "because it's fun" when we are high because we don't want to end up being those kids you see on the 6 o'clock news. I know that the way we act is not how everyone is and there are a lot of dumb*asses out there and that's a reason the laws should be in place. If there were places that kids could just chill out and smoke rather than drivin they would. I know because me and my boys always want to just park and chill and smoke rather than drive. A burn run can always be fun but the risks are higher and so you have to be more careful...which then ruins part of the buzz. Having over 3 grams on you if you do get pulled over will be where the kid gets f*cked because then the assh*le cop (most cops are assh*les) can charge for intent to distribute. In the end I would say that if smokin is still big when I have kids I will let my son/daughter know that if they smoke or have friends that smoke that they can do it at my house away from gettin into trouble or hurtin others. I won't promote it to them as the best thing ever but I will try to provide them a safe environment so they don't hurt themselves or anybody else. Just my 2 cents worth. Peace.

BuFu

83-Steelers-43
04-20-2006, 01:37 PM
Well, I'm not going to go into the whole legalization issue. I'll leave that up to the goverment. All I know is I don't agree with people driving stoned as the same with driving drunk, if somebody kills one of my family members because they are stoned and driving, it will be the last time they drive a car or smoke a joint. That's for damn sure. If my kid gets busted smoking, buying or selling reefer his ass is mine.

Personally, I can't question police because they are doing their jobs. What others seem to forget, the cops don't make the laws, they enforce them. It's their job. The same laws that keep us safe from day to day. That's why I can never really understand why people blame the cops when they get busted for something. Blame the politicians who make the laws and people who vote them in. The feds are the ones that I question.

HburgXL06
04-20-2006, 01:47 PM
If my kid sells shit I will beat his ass. As far as cops go it is the fact that they too often take advantage of situations and abuse their power as well as discriminate. Numbers of times my friends and I have been pulled over and searched for no reason when we do not have anythin on us. I don't trust cops and they have no reason to be trusted. They don't make the rules as you say but they take every opportunity of try to take advantage of or ignore your rights. They often add charges simply to increase fines and gain a lil more in their quota.

BuFu

83-Steelers-43
04-20-2006, 01:52 PM
And as is the case with every country on this globe, you have your bad cops. More so in other countries.

HburgXL06
04-20-2006, 02:17 PM
And as is the case with every country on this globe, you have your bad cops. More so in other countries.

Very true, maybe it's just me but I've never met a good cop. I go wit Ice Cube and Dr. Dre when I say "F*ck tha po'lice!"

BuFu

Suitanim
04-20-2006, 02:30 PM
I drove stoned a couple times many moons ago. The problem is, I'd be on the highway, thinking I'm cruising along, and I'd look down and see that I'm doing 35 in a 65 MPH stretch of road. So I'd speed back up, just to find that I was back down to 35 again in a few miles. I know, cruise control, right? I was too baked to hit CC!

My stoner days are long gone...

HburgXL06
04-20-2006, 02:57 PM
I drove stoned a couple times many moons ago. The problem is, I'd be on the highway, thinking I'm cruising along, and I'd look down and see that I'm doing 35 in a 65 MPH stretch of road. So I'd speed back up, just to find that I was back down to 35 again in a few miles. I know, cruise control, right? I was too baked to hit CC!

My stoner days are long gone...

Lol, me and my boys used to have that problem. It was funny. You'd think you were doin lightspeed at 45 mph. That was before we built up a huge tolerance. We reminisce about the days when one or two bowls would get us ripped for the night. I don't know if I'll ever stop completely. I don't smoke every day now. Mostly on weekends and sometimes not even that much dependin on who has what but it so far hasn't adversely affected my life. Peace.

BuFu

Suitanim
04-20-2006, 03:15 PM
I just want to add that I certainly don't condone smoking while your skull is completely baked...

HburgXL06
04-20-2006, 03:17 PM
I just want to add that I certainly don't condone smoking while your skull is completely baked...

What...?

BuFu

tony hipchest
04-20-2006, 04:02 PM
maybe i spoke too soon. just heard on local news that a santa fe middle school is on lockdown. a 15 year old was shot in the head and they are currently looking for a 13 year old suspect.

smoke pot, not your classmates!

HburgXL06
04-20-2006, 04:21 PM
maybe i spoke too soon. just heard on local news that a santa fe middle school is on lockdown. a 15 year old was shot in the head and they are currently looking for a 13 year old suspect.

smoke pot, not your classmates!

That's a shame. But I agree wit your last statement. A lil while back I heard about how a Tastycake delivery truck driver was robbed and shot right as he was makin his first ever delivery. The suspects were both under 15.......it's a sad world we bring kids up in that they gotta rob a man just to get a Tastycake.

BuFu

geran42o
04-20-2006, 05:18 PM
Me, personally, I drove better stoned than when straight. too damned paranoid!! I obeyed every traffic law, no going over the speed limit, always coming to a complete stop at stop signs ( no california rolls) But alas, those days are over. Too many randoms at work and I can't afford to be broke. But Happy 42o to everyone.

HburgXL06
04-20-2006, 05:58 PM
Thank you all. I'm quite enjoyin it right now! You can guess. Peace.

BuFu

beSteelmyheart
04-20-2006, 08:11 PM
The article wouldn't come up for me, but..
My man is a pothead & I've been known to partake from time to time, but I prefer alcohol. but either way, that is after hours, an after work recreational thing. I won't drive if I've been doing anything. Old ladies like me don't want to end up in jail!

HburgXL06
04-20-2006, 09:59 PM
Second time blazed today....it's great. Great holiday. Peace.

BuFu

Stlrs4Life
04-20-2006, 10:18 PM
The story you requested could not be found, or there has been an error.

tony hipchest
04-21-2006, 12:13 AM
riverton h.s. kansas

5 teens were busted. they were planning on carying out a columbine type massacre. busted with weapons, plenty of ammo, a "hitlist that had 12 nAMES, including a staff member, and black trenchcoats.

appearantly a woman who came across their plot on a myspace website tipped off the police who were able to stop the plot planned for the anniversary of the columbine killing.

sorry, no link, saw this on the local news.

HburgXL06
04-21-2006, 02:43 AM
riverton h.s. kansas

5 teens were busted. they were planning on carying out a columbine type massacre. busted with weapons, plenty of ammo, a "hitlist that had 12 nAMES, including a staff member, and black trenchcoats.

appearantly a woman who came across their plot on a myspace website tipped off the police who were able to stop the plot planned for the anniversary of the columbine killing.

sorry, no link, saw this on the local news.

Another tragic case. I recommend high doses of marijuana to chill them out. I just got back from blazin for the 3rd time today and I got nothin but love to give. Peace.

BuFu

Suitanim
04-21-2006, 09:32 AM
The link was from the Ohio University student paper, and was probably quickly taken down by the school's administration.

Basically just gave a little background on why stoners revere 4/20 so much, and some other apocryphal stuff...

3 to be 4
04-21-2006, 09:59 AM

school shooting are out lmao :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

thats so "Larry David". remember the Seinfeld episode where they talked about
"Coma ediquette"? how long does a person have to be in a coma before its ok to take their stuff?

HburgXL06
04-21-2006, 11:00 AM
Yo, 4/20 was great all. The best part is now there's the weekend to look forward to. Peace.

BuFu

tony hipchest
04-25-2006, 09:28 AM
4 columbine style massacres were prevented on the 20th, in 4 different states. this one in alaska:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060425/ap_on_re_us/alaska_school_plot

HburgXL06
04-25-2006, 01:54 PM
4 columbine style massacres were prevented on the 20th, in 4 different states. this one in alaska:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060425/ap_on_re_us/alaska_school_plot

Kids these days........there's a difference between not bein happy to be picked on and conspirin to shoot up the school. These kids need a damn hobby if this is what they do with their time. Instead of focusin on the people that make fun of them they should focus on the group of friends they have (6 in alaska....I don't have six close friends now). They obviously had enough connects to get weapons and plans to the school buildin. If they weren't self-pitiful lil bastards they could use all those connections and close ties for good rather than harm against others. It don't matter what the person did to you killin them ain't the answer. Most of the cases were in jr. high or early sr. high. At that point in life who gives a shit if you're picked on everyone is picked on at that stage of life because everyone is so self-conscious of themselves they constantly feel the need to point out the differences in others. I had to deal wit bein "picked on" from kindergarten through graduation and I ended up fine and I didn't need to shoot anybody to get my revenge. I know the people singlin me out were the ones wit the probs.....sorry this shit just kinda pisses me off. Peace.

BuFu