PDA

View Full Version : KEEP THIS IN MIND!!!

wutchy
01-10-2011, 08:13 PM
I am a longtime Steeler fan. I can remember watching them in black and white in the 60's. I liked the steelers of the mid-90's the most. 94, 95, 96, 97.
I was thrilled to experience the super bowl wins in the 70's, but my favorite teams were the 90's guys.

That said, I don't want to piss on anybody's parade here, but you have to keep all this post season excitement in perspective. The steelers finished 12-4 this year.

The reality is that we probably won four games on miracles. Miami, Buffalo, Cincy, and Baltimore. We were that close// to being 8-8.

8-8 and is a big difference from 12-4. DON'T LOSE SIGHT OF THAT. THATS JUST KEEPIN IT REAL.

I'm glad we finished 12-4, but just to keep it real, you have to step back and realize that we're more like an 8-8 team talentwise.

If we could run the ball a little better, we could set up the deep passing game easier, and finish some drives. But we can't run the ball because we don't have a good, atheletic drive blocking line. Plus, we don't trap block. And we don't have a good lead blocking fullback.

But we do have one thing that the Ravens don't have. Team speed! KC had the team speed advantage, but Baltimore put so much pressure , so fast, on Cassel, that he couldn't take advantage of it. On offense, we have to find a way to exploit the Ravens lack of team speed. They have slow D-lineman, slow LB's, and average DB's.

Mendenhall is going to have to run like Willie Parker and bounce it outside and try to get to the corner and turn it upfield. Ben is going to have to hit the long pass, which he struggles at.

cubanstogie
01-10-2011, 09:36 PM
I am a longtime Steeler fan. I can remember watching them in black and white in the 60's. I liked the steelers of the mid-90's the most. 94, 95, 96, 97.
I was thrilled to experience the super bowl wins in the 70's, but my favorite teams were the 90's guys.

That said, I don't want to piss on anybody's parade here, but you have to keep all this post season excitement in perspective. The steelers finished 12-4 this year.

The reality is that we probably won four games on miracles. Miami, Buffalo, Cincy, and Baltimore. We were that close// to being 8-8.

8-8 and is a big difference from 12-4. DON'T LOSE SIGHT OF THAT. THATS JUST KEEPIN IT REAL.

I'm glad we finished 12-4, but just to keep it real, you have to step back and realize that we're more like an 8-8 team talentwise.

If we could run the ball a little better, we could set up the deep passing game easier, and finish some drives. But we can't run the ball because we don't have a good, atheletic drive blocking line. Plus, we don't trap block. And we don't have a good lead blocking fullback.

But we do have one thing that the Ravens don't have. Team speed! KC had the team speed advantage, but Baltimore put so much pressure , so fast, on Cassel, that he couldn't take advantage of it. On offense, we have to find a way to exploit the Ravens lack of team speed. They have slow D-lineman, slow LB's, and average DB's.

Mendenhall is going to have to run like Willie Parker and bounce it outside and try to get to the corner and turn it upfield. Ben is going to have to hit the long pass, which he struggles at.

why do you post this crap, I am trying not to be a prikk but you need to quit trying to be too cerebral. We are the better team, not by a lot but better QB and better D. Therefore we win if we don't turn it over or lose on special teams. Thats it. We try to run, if we can't we have no choice but to throw and maybe that will set up a few big runs.

bobby jr
01-10-2011, 10:07 PM
I think the man's point is well taken about the close games. Look it's not like the Steelers have been blowing everyone they face out of the water the way the Ravens did KC. The Steelers have had some close wins this year. They have a good team but there was some luck involved in having a 12-4 record when you consider those 4 games they were on the verge of losing.

Fire Arians
01-10-2011, 10:10 PM
we're like an 8-8 team talent wise? whoa slow down dude. seriously.

Ben is one of the top 5 qb's in the league, and that's putting it lightly. He's always been clutch in the postseason
Mendenhall #7 rusher in the NFL
Wallace #5 receiving yardage in the NFL, 2nd in yards per catch
Heath is no slouch at TE
Offensive line has a lot of room for improvement but has turned it up in the final quarter of the season

Defense is #2 in the league for yardage allowed, #1 in points allowed

I fail to see how this makes us an 8-8 talent, this team is upper echelon.

toughsticks87
01-10-2011, 10:10 PM
Lots of teams have close games. Look at the Jets.

ETL
01-10-2011, 10:14 PM
Wutchy go home!

mesaSteeler
we're like an 8-8 team talent wise? whoa slow down dude. seriously.

Ben is one of the top 5 qb's in the league, and that's putting it lightly. He's always been clutch in the postseason
Mendenhall #7 rusher in the NFL
Wallace #5 receiving yardage in the NFL, 2nd in yards per catch
Heath is no slouch at TE
Offensive line has a lot of room for improvement but has turned it up in the final quarter of the season

Defense is #2 in the league for yardage allowed, #1 in points allowed

I fail to see how this makes us an 8-8 talent, this team is upper echelon.

^ THIS plus we were with out our QB for four games and we still went 12-4! 8-8 talent wise? :screwy: We are really getting overrun with these nonsense postings.

Fire Arians
I think the man's point is well taken about the close games. Look it's not like the Steelers have been blowing everyone they face out of the water the way the Ravens did KC. The Steelers have had some close wins this year. They have a good team but there was some luck involved in having a 12-4 record when you consider those 4 games they were on the verge of losing.

yeah you guys haven't been winning many games by big margins either. didn't you fags lose to the bengals? lol

go ahead and take pride in blowing out the chiefs, the raiders blown them out worse, and we blew the raiders out. your dils is small son

tony hipchest
01-10-2011, 10:16 PM
im not trying to be a prick either, but FREAKING CUT IT with caps locking every single thread you start.

please.

it is annoying, and a violation of the COC.

TailgateMel
01-10-2011, 10:20 PM
Good lord.... "it's a fine line".... it's been a fine line for a lot of teams..

It's been a fine line for a lot of teams in the playoffs...

The main thing is WHEN you come on strong.. the Steelers are peaking at the right time.

mesaSteeler
01-10-2011, 10:21 PM
im not trying to be a prick either, but FREAKING CUT IT with caps locking every single thread you start.

please.

Very annoying! :applaudit::applaudit::applaudit::applaudit:

Fire Arians
01-10-2011, 10:22 PM
^ THIS plus we were with out our QB for four games and we still went 12-4! 8-8 talent wise? :screwy: We are really getting overrun with these nonsense postings.

lol i have a feeling some of these people are ravens fans in disguise. they seem to be coming out of the woodwork all of a sudden, ironically the week before we play the ravens

and sorry to the OP if this isn't the case, but come on man, EVERY team this year has had lucky wins, the pats included. in today's nfl the difference between good teams and top teams isn't much, it's that little extra

SteelCityMom
01-10-2011, 10:26 PM

Yeah, cause the Ravens didn't win any close games this year...like the Bills, Steelers, final Bengals game (cause they lost the first one), NE, Houston, Jets, NO...

You need to learn when to keep your thoughts to yourself. I mean, you're good for a chuckle every now and then...but I can't imagine it's that much fun making yourself look like a fool constantly.

mesaSteeler
01-10-2011, 10:35 PM
lol i have a feeling some of these people are ravens fans in disguise. they seem to be coming out of the woodwork all of a sudden, ironically the week before we play the ravens

and sorry to the OP if this isn't the case, but come on man, EVERY team this year has had lucky wins, the pats included. in today's nfl the difference between good teams and top teams isn't much, it's that little extra

I don't think there is any doubt about it. To much silly, stupid, snipping and in some cases, downright ugliness, which of course is unmistakable stench of Ratbird! It's all coming from newbies who claim to be be longtime Steeler fans. Yeah right.

Many thanks to you, Tony, and Pete for ridding herd on them.

MasterOfPuppets
01-10-2011, 10:51 PM

please.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/cd_rom/BanStick.jpg?t=1241760872

casteeler
01-10-2011, 10:56 PM
Our Steelers have played w/o starters every game this year and still won the North! If anything it shows how Awesome this team is and should give everyone more reason to believe in this team

zulater
01-10-2011, 11:01 PM
Let's see the Ravens easily could have lost to the Jets ( 10-9), week 3 to the Browns (24-17), to the Steelers in the first game if Jeff Reed can make a fg. (17-14), to the Bills at home ( 37-34 OT), Tampa Bay ( 17-10) Texans (34-28 OT), New Orleans, (30-24), and against the Bungles to close the season. (13-7), by this threads logic ( or lack thereof) I can say the Ravens were lucky not to be 4-12.:flap:

Lord of Lombardi
01-10-2011, 11:10 PM

Ass clown, Bobby Brown, Bubby Brister, what ever your name is,

I know you suffer from select intelligence but please don't post selective facts moron! You mean like we crushed Cleveland, which you struggled with the week prior. And Cincy in week 17 who was an overthrown pass to a wide open RB or you lose your 5th game. Don't forget the Houston game. How about the Raiders whe we crushed while I sat in the stands. Baltimore has one game, one answer, one moron coach, one moron fan and one Lombardi. And one reason that fact will not change is because of moron fans like you who's football knowledge is not even welcome on your own board. Don't tell me about luck making us 12-4. Luck that Troy made the play of the year. Luck that we are working on #7 while you work on #2. Us Steeler fans spell success by a six pack... you spell it O-N-E... Ok so the league is a fine line, this we know. But all of us are a play or two away from an 8-8 record. At least us good teams. Ratbirds have a bushleague QB. Blue hen with happy feet. Only thing happy in Baltimore on Sunday.

davidtrout
01-10-2011, 11:22 PM

Question: Is there anything about our team you don't want to change? We're the #2 seed in a very talented AFC. Do we do anything right? Can Warren still handle the long snapping or do we need to make a change if we play NE? Just asking 'cause if we need to make a complete overhaul of the roster I think Tomlin and Colbert should get started.

davidtrout
01-10-2011, 11:28 PM

I thought the exact same thing. I realize I'm also new, but just to this board, not the internet. I've seen these tricks before. I first thought it when I read the thread that said we needed to switch to a 43 to beat the Pats.

Lord of Lombardi
01-10-2011, 11:28 PM
Does Stiller Nation realize that we may be the end of Moron Harbaugh? He took so much heat when we beat the Ratsheet last time. He was flipping out on their fans on a local radio show. Telling them to root for a different team, the press gave him a lot of Sheet. He was short tempered, cutting callers off, they were kids without their lunch money once again. Big Bro kicked the dog in the ass AGAIN! Dead bird coming up.

MasterOfPuppets
01-10-2011, 11:29 PM
need i remind you guys, it was wutchy that tried to convince us that aaron smith sucks ...:coffee:

MasterOfPuppets
01-10-2011, 11:31 PM
Does Stiller Nation realize that we may be the end of Moron Harbaugh? He took so much heat when we beat the Ratsheet last time. He was flipping out on their fans on a local radio show. Telling them to root for a different team, the press gave him a lot of Sheet. He was short tempered, cutting callers off, they were kids without their lunch money once again. Big Bro kicked the dog in the ass AGAIN! Dead bird coming up.
shit man...what the hell is sheet ?

dcbng
01-11-2011, 07:47 AM
Anybody can feel good about winning blowout games, but the better teams find a way to win the close games.

and also by that thought process, the two close losses to the rats and jets could have been wins and this would have been a 14-2 team.

But they didn't win those two, but they won the others, and it all balances out in the end.

It is playoffs time and anything can happen, including the seahawks beating the defending champion Saints...

caseyviator
01-11-2011, 04:02 PM
i love the steelers but i have never seen such winERS,CRYERS ON THIS BOARD JUST CAUSE SUMONE LEAVES THEIR CAPS LOCK ON.....

TAKE A PILL ,LOSEN UP, RUNS SUM LAPS,LIFT SUM WEIGHTS OR JUST GO POOP.!!!!!....ITS JUST TYPING U CANNOT HEAR A KEYBOARD.........SHUSH

LukesDad88
01-11-2011, 04:30 PM
need i remind you guys, it was wutchy that tried to convince us that aaron smith sucks ...:coffee:

And that we need to blow up our defensive scheme and start from scratch with a new hybrid 4-3 with lots of inside stunts to beat the Patriots.

stb_steeler
01-11-2011, 04:49 PM
yeah you guys haven't been winning many games by big margins either. didn't you fags lose to the bengals? lol

go ahead and take pride in blowing out the chiefs, the raiders blown them out worse, and we blew the raiders out. your dils is small son

bobbyjr. doesnt see that.....he has a bad memory!

sharkweek
01-12-2011, 12:29 AM
ugh, we might have won 4 games on miracles but we also lost 3 on miracles as well.

GTFO you stupid glass half empty tardos

tony hipchest
01-12-2011, 12:38 AM
i love the steelers but i have never seen such winERS,CRYERS ON THIS BOARD JUST CAUSE SUMONE LEAVES THEIR CAPS LOCK ON.....

TAKE A PILL ,LOSEN UP, RUNS SUM LAPS,LIFT SUM WEIGHTS OR JUST GO POOP.!!!!!....ITS JUST TYPING U CANNOT HEAR A KEYBOARD.........SHUSH

if you dont like the rules, you dont have to play the game. :tt04:

if you wanna play the game, but cant follow the rules the refs can always throw you out of the game.:tt02:

:shout: - KEEP THIS IN MIND!!!

:helmet:

CaliStillersFan
01-12-2011, 04:57 AM
If wutchy isn't a troll, then she's off her meds. Do you have anything positive to say? You sound like one the many lame-ass west coast sports fans I'm surrounded by.

Rick5895
01-12-2011, 07:54 AM
[QUOTE=wutchy;891322]I am a longtime Steeler fan. I can remember watching them in black and white in the 60's. I liked the steelers of the mid-90's the most. 94, 95, 96, 97.

You need to keep this in mind....Every team in the NFL wins or loses by close margins most of the time. A play here or there determines the outcome, this isn't college football where teams win by 40 every game. As other have said you can say the same about Ratbirds , Patriots etc. The only thing that matters is the W, it doesn't matter how the win happens.

Keep something else in mind to..... we have the Ratbirds number, they can't seem to beat us when Ben plays, we just make enough plays to win the game. This rivalry reminds me of the Oilers/Steeler rivalry in the '70's. The Oilers beat up the rest of the NFL for a period of time but couldn't beat Pittsburgh when it mattered...Playoffs.

If , Wutchy, you are really a Steeler fan, cut out the negativity and for once look at the positives of the great team/fan base we are. If you are not a Steeler fan .....GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!!!

:tt04:

grward
01-12-2011, 09:35 AM
If , Wutchy, you are really a Steeler fan, cut out the negativity and for once look at the positives of the great team/fan base we are. If you are not a Steeler fan .....GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!!!

:tt04:

:tt::tt03: :thumbsup: :drink:

And b/c I don't think you're a Steelers fan ..... :wave:

wutchy
01-12-2011, 11:47 PM
I watched those 4 games again over the past week. [i was jonesing].

They were BAD WINS. I know, I know, any win is a good win, but those were bad wins. Like the Seattle super bowl. I loved it that we got one for the thumb, but it was a bad win.

Those four games this year feel the same to me, no matter how many times i watch them.

The record says 12-4. In my mind, it feels like 8-8.
But i have the advantage of watching the replays on video. You all probably don't do that.

Those 4 games seemed like gifts from God. Especially the Miami, Buffalo, and Baltimore games. The cincy game was different, we outplayed them for most of the game.

cubanstogie
01-12-2011, 11:53 PM

They were BAD WINS. I know, I know, any win is a good win, but those were bad wins. Like the Seattle super bowl. I loved it that we got one for the thumb, but it was a bad win.

Those four games this year feel the same to me, no matter how many times i watch them.

But i have the advantage of watching the replays on video. You all probably don't do that.

Those 4 games seemed like gifts from God. Especially the Miami, Buffalo, and Baltimore games. The cincy game was different, we outplayed them for most of the game.

Hey Glum, will you go away after this week. You posts make me want to take Trazadone or Prozac. The record doesn't lie.

madtowndrunkard
01-13-2011, 12:15 AM

I know what you are saying....but really the same can be said about our 2005 team...and probably our 2008 team.

The key to winning the SB is getting hot at the right moment.....sure you need the talent....but if you can put it all together come playoff time then you will be a SB winner.

A great example of this is the Patriots.... anyone remember that season they went 16-0? Neither do I. Once you get in the playoffs that is when you have to put it all together. It doesn't matter what you did during the regular season.

I'd agree most of this season I dont think we played anywhere near our capability. We did get lucky to win 3-4 games. We also got lucky to lose a game or two. Are we favorites to win it all? Heck no. I wouldn't put $500 on this team to win it all. But I do believe we have a legit shot if we do put it together.

I disagree with you about the 8-8 talent. I think we have 12-4 talent.....I think our coaching was 8-8 this season. I think Tomlin and Arians did a very poor job this season. Our defenses basically carried us most of this season so you can't really point the finger at DL. Like players though, I think coaches can hit there stride. So hopefully it all comes together on Saturday. Sure we are capable of getting our butts kicked....what team isn't?

Buddha Bus
01-13-2011, 08:48 AM
I know what you are saying....but really the same can be said about our 2005 team...and probably our 2008 team.

The key to winning the SB is getting hot at the right moment.....sure you need the talent....but if you can put it all together come playoff time then you will be a SB winner.

A great example of this is the Patriots.... anyone remember that season they went 16-0? Neither do I. Once you get in the playoffs that is when you have to put it all together. It doesn't matter what you did during the regular season.

I'd agree most of this season I dont think we played anywhere near our capability. We did get lucky to win 3-4 games. We also got lucky to lose a game or two. Are we favorites to win it all? Heck no. I wouldn't put $500 on this team to win it all. But I do believe we have a legit shot if we do put it together.

I disagree with you about the 8-8 talent. I think we have 12-4 talent.....I think our coaching was 8-8 this season. I think Tomlin and Arians did a very poor job this season. Our defenses basically carried us most of this season so you can't really point the finger at DL. Like players though, I think coaches can hit there stride. So hopefully it all comes together on Saturday. Sure we are capable of getting our butts kicked....what team isn't?

Agreed. I think the last few weeks of the regular season, the team was hitting it's offensive stride. The quick slants and passes to players out of the backfield have helped tremendously. We don't need to look 15+ yards down the field on every pass play. Take what the defense gives you and those plays will begin to open up.

The defense has been lights out all year except for the Pats* game. If we can beat the Ratbirds this week, remain healthy and LeBeau can find a way to slow Tom Brady down, I don't know if I see any way we DON'T win the trophy this year. This team is extremely talented and has been underachieving most of the season on offense IMHO. If the D remains on course and our O continues to improve and peaks right now, we're going to be tough to handle.

steeltheone
01-13-2011, 11:20 AM
This team is not as strong as many of the 90's teams overall.....But we have a Franchise QB...Makes all the difference.

madtowndrunkard
01-13-2011, 11:47 AM
This team is not as strong as many of the 90's teams overall.....But we have a Franchise QB...Makes all the difference.

I can think of maybe one or two steeler defensive units that are as good as this one....over the past 15-20 years. Our corners aren't the greatest but our safeties are amazing. Troy is the best safety to ever play in a steeler's uniform and that is saying something. Troy is no Rod Woodson (yet) but he played a different position.

Our LB play right now is also among the best we've seen. Harrison is definitely among some of the great steeler LB's we've had over the past 10-20 years. Woodley and Farrior are damn good. Timmons is on the verge of greatness IMO. He just needs to stay healthy and improve his decision making.

Ben is arguably the best QB the steelers have ever had. Ward and Wallace are damn good WR's.

Our O-line isn't as good as we've had during the 90's but how good would any O-line be with out their two starting tackles?

I think the major differences with this team and our past great teams is coaching #1(minus DL) , and then our running game. I think the game planning and preparation is as bad as any steeler team I've seen in my life time. After that I'd say our RB play right now is not anywhere near the level we saw in the 90's. Overall we are loaded with as much talent as any steeler team since the 90's....that is why we are winning now.

If only our teams in the 90's had a QB like Ben. If only we had a running back as good as Bettis now.

plenewken
01-13-2011, 11:54 AM
I can think of maybe one or two steeler defensive units that are as good as this one....over the past 15-20 years. Our corners aren't the greatest but our safeties are amazing. Troy is the best safety to ever play in a steeler's uniform and that is saying something. Troy is no Rod Woodson (yet) but he played a different position.

Our LB play right now is also among the best we've seen. Harrison is definitely among some of the great steeler LB's we've had over the past 10-20 years. Woodley and Farrior are damn good. Timmons is on the verge of greatness IMO. He just needs to stay healthy and improve his decision making.

Ben is arguably the best QB the steelers have ever had. Ward and Wallace are damn good WR's.

Our O-line isn't as good as we've had during the 90's but how good would any O-line be with out their two starting tackles?

I think the major differences with this team and our past great teams is coaching #1(minus DL) , and then our running game. I think the game planning and preparation is as bad as any steeler team I've seen in my life time. After that I'd say our RB play right now is not anywhere near the level we saw in the 90's. Overall we are loaded with as much talent as any steeler team since the 90's....that is why we are winning now.

If only our teams in the 90's had a QB like Ben. If only we had a running back as good as Bettis now.

:applaudit: Great post.

madtowndrunkard
01-13-2011, 12:04 PM
:applaudit: Great post.

This is why I hope our #1 draft pick this off season is a RB. Mendy is a good back but he can only take what is given to him. He's not the type of RB who will consistently create yardage on the ground. If Mendy is given a couple yards by his O-line he'll take it. But I think we need a RB who will create yards when they aren't there. (does that make any sense?)

We also need improvement on our O-line and depth on our D-line but I think a really good RB would make all the difference in the world.

steelerchad
01-13-2011, 12:06 PM

Your pointing out the Steelers should have lost the Baltimore game, but what about the one they did lose without Ben that they should have won. That game was given away at the end. What about the Jets game where we give up a KO return for a TD and a safety and still have 2 chances for a TD from inside their 10 yard line at the end. If Spaeth doesn't drop the ball we do win. New Orleans could also have been a win if Heath doesn't fumble the ball at the New Orleans 35 yard line down 3 points with about 7 minutes to go.

This team could also be 15-1 as easily as 8-8. 12-4 is about right. Good teams find ways to win, but they can't win them all.

grward
01-13-2011, 12:13 PM
Your pointing out the Steelers should have lost the Baltimore game, but what about the one they did lose without Ben that they should have won. That game was given away at the end. What about the Jets game where we give up a KO return for a TD and a safety and still have 2 chances for a TD from inside their 10 yard line at the end. If Spaeth doesn't drop the ball we do win. New Orleans could also have been a win if Heath doesn't fumble the ball at the New Orleans 35 yard line down 3 points with about 7 minutes to go.

This team could also be 15-1 as easily as 8-8. 12-4 is about right. Good teams find ways to win, but they can't win them all.

And I can't for the life of me figure out why people (including the Buttmore players) are saying THEY should have won that game. They were NOT dominating us at any point in that game. It was close and both defenses were playing great throughout. It was anyone's game till the final second ticked. Who cares if they were leading? That doesn't mean they deserved to win. ARGH! I hate hearing this.

steelerchad
01-13-2011, 12:20 PM
And I can't for the life of me figure out why people (including the Buttmore players) are saying THEY should have won that game. They were NOT dominating us at any point in that game. It was close and both defenses were playing great throughout. It was anyone's game till the final second ticked. Who cares if they were leading? That doesn't mean they deserved to win. ARGH! I hate hearing this.

I agree. That had a punt, then a 3 minute 70 yard TD drive by Ben to win it written all over it. I wouldn't say that, except we've seen it too many times and so has Baltimore. This guy is the best last drive QB in the league. I don't want it to come down to the last drive, but if it does I'm glad we have Ben on our side.

zulater
01-13-2011, 12:41 PM
Wutchy, you're so full of shit. The only reason the Bills game was close was because of the horrendous officiating and a Rashard Mendenhall fumble. How many positive plays did the Steelers lose because of holding? And the only way the Bills managed to get back in the game to begin with was because of the roughing the passer call on James Harrison. And I know the Steelers probably earend some of those holding calls, but the reason I don't find them valid is because the game was officated so one sided. Not one hold against the Bills? You say you rewatched that game, well so did I, and James Harrison was flagrantly held at least 4 times with no call.. And what about the no calls when Ben was roughed up after the whistle? I'm not much for conspriracy theories, but this game took place when the Steelers were embroiled with the league and their new rules policies, I honestly think the league was sending a message to the Steelers to shut up or else, by the way this and a couple other games were officated.

Maybe not? But regardless, the Bills would have been blown out by the Steelers with down the middle officating.

As for the dolphins game, they got the ball back with plenty of time to score. If they were better than us they would have scored. I have little doubt if that fumble would have been ruled the other way the Steelers would have forced the Phins to punt from inside their 10, and we would have got the ball back with enough time and good enough field position to win anyway.

That contraversial fumble was not the last play of the game!!

tmacsteelerfan
01-13-2011, 12:51 PM
Every time I see that BobbyJr guy post, I read it, and get ready to own him on here, but then I read on and see that I don't have to because everyone else on the site already owns him.
I know every team has fans who lack knowledge, but no team has more than the Ravens.

SoB2367
01-13-2011, 01:47 PM
wutchy talkin bout willis?