PDA

View Full Version : Serious question, what if the Jets win this weekend?

Fire Arians
01-11-2011, 03:30 PM
Say this scenario happens, we win the divisional round and advance, then..... The Jets somehow win against the Pats.

who else would be a little disappointed with that? Iuno me personally, I want another crack at the patriots

Buddha Bus
01-11-2011, 03:39 PM
I wouldn't mind another crack at the Jets either. We should have beaten them the first time and I would love for the Steelers to be the ones to shut that fat ass load Rex Ryan's stupid pie hole. It would be nice to not hear his big mouth flapping anymore.

joeyssteelcurtain
01-11-2011, 03:40 PM
Say this scenario happens, we win the divisional round and advance, then..... The Jets somehow win against the Pats.

who else would be a little disappointed with that? Iuno me personally, I want another crack at the patriots

Yea it sounds crazy but i would rather play the pats. I want to kick there ass

Atlanta Dan
01-11-2011, 03:53 PM

It means the Stanley Cup can be played in hell this year because it will have frozen over

ricardisimo
01-11-2011, 03:58 PM
More interesting question: what if the Chickens beat the Bears (not too much of a stretch, really) and Green Bay beats the Falcons (completely plausible)? Then the 7-9 Chickens will host a second playoff game, with momentum, quite possibly winning it, and effectively handing the SB to the AFC, hopefully us, once again.

vasteeler
01-11-2011, 04:05 PM
as much as i feel like a chicken shit saying this i would much rather play the jets than the *'s.
i dont care how we get there just as long as we do

SH-Rock
01-11-2011, 04:25 PM
More interesting question: what if the Chickens beat the Bears (not too much of a stretch, really) and Green Bay beats the Falcons (completely plausible)? Then the 7-9 Chickens will host a second playoff game, with momentum, quite possibly winning it, and effectively handing the SB to the AFC, hopefully us, once again.

That would crazy. Superbowl 40 all over again

Fire Arians
01-11-2011, 04:35 PM
It means the Stanley Cup can be played in hell this year because it will have frozen over

it's as likely as the seahawks beating the saints. few if any saw it coming but it happened.

Atlanta Dan
01-11-2011, 04:43 PM
it's as likely as the seahawks beating the saints. few if any saw it coming but it happened.

Seahawks were at home and Mark Sanchez was not playing QB for the Seahawks

I cannot imagine what the Jets will do for points on the road

LukesDad88
01-11-2011, 04:57 PM

When everybody in the NFL is buying a team, that's the time to sell. Just as I took Seattle against NO because everybody was counting them out, I'm also leaning towards taking the Jets.

lionslicer
01-11-2011, 06:25 PM
What if the Ravens and the Jets win, and then the Jets beat the Ravens and face... the Seahawks in the superbowl?

And it ends up being one of the lamest superbowls ever.

Fire Arians
01-11-2011, 08:48 PM
Seahawks were at home and Mark Sanchez was not playing QB for the Seahawks

I cannot imagine what the Jets will do for points on the road

well that's a good point. hasselbeck when healthy is leagues better than sanchez. not so much this year but he's proven to be dangerous when he has an 'on' game.

however they play these games for a reason, I've seen strange things happen. I'm not saying the jets have a 'good' chance by any means, but they have a chance.