PDA

View Full Version : mo williams found guilty!.........

tony hipchest
04-20-2006, 05:37 PM
........of disorderly conduct on the vikings sex boat case.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

30 hrs community service and a $300 fine. found not guilty an all other "trickin' wit a ho" counts.

why the media blows this crap so far out of the water, ill never know. really, starks on his uso tour is much more interresting.

iran is developing super torpedos, yet we know more about the "whizzinator" :sofunny:

BB2W
04-20-2006, 06:32 PM
I think he retired too. Here is the whole story... pretty interesting. :mg:

link: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2415358

tony hipchest
04-20-2006, 06:44 PM
I think he retired too. Here is the whole story... pretty interesting. :mg:

link: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2415358

"Afterward, Williams complained about being treated unfairly, saying he wondered why the captain of the cruise, who is white, wasn't charged despite evidence that he kissed a dancer's breast. Prosecutor Steve Tallen denied that race was a factor in his decision about filing charges, and he has said the case against the captain was shaky. Williams is black."

was the captain named mike tice? :sofunny:

boLT fan
04-20-2006, 07:07 PM
"Afterward, Williams complained about being treated unfairly, saying he wondered why the captain of the cruise, who is white, wasn't charged despite evidence that he kissed a dancer's breast. Prosecutor Steve Tallen denied that race was a factor in his decision about filing charges, and he has said the case against the captain was shaky. Williams is black."

was the captain named mike tice? :sofunny:

I like that last little part in that paragraph. "Williams is black". Like it's an afterthought or something. :sofunny:

3 to be 4
04-21-2006, 08:39 AM
as Mel Brooks would say , its good to be the Captain!

mymaveric
04-21-2006, 08:42 AM
I wonder if it's a coincidence that the first one found guilty is the only one not currently employed...

SteelCityMan786
04-21-2006, 09:31 PM
he should had jail time.