PDA

View Full Version : Tosh.0 Rapist Trap Skit Clowns On Ben Roethlisberger

Deserei90
01-11-2011, 11:05 PM
http://ping.fm/hXGZj I really don't know what to say about this.:noidea:Once you thought it was over, it just seem to make it's way back

Hannity_on_Holmes
01-11-2011, 11:18 PM
tosh is awesome. and big ben molested somebody.

Deserei90
01-11-2011, 11:35 PM
tosh is awesome. and big ben molested somebody.How would you know? Were you there? you have proof?

Fire Arians
01-11-2011, 11:38 PM
tosh is awesome. and big ben molested somebody.

people should get banned for posting this kind of shit without any source/proof

lionslicer
01-11-2011, 11:42 PM
this was probabaly filmed in the summer before the whole Ben thing went underwater

Merchant
01-11-2011, 11:53 PM
lol not gonna lie, i chuckled.

Neil-Still-Rules-14
01-11-2011, 11:58 PM
I watched that skit throughout, knowing it was making fun of rape and waiting for it. Just when I thought the sketch was over and Ben wouldn't get smeared, it happened. Not gonna lie, I immediately turned it off. Was it kind of funny? Yes. But having heard so many "Rapistberger" comments and whatnot, I am very VERY tired of it all.

Buddha Bus
01-12-2011, 12:24 AM
I haven't watched it yet. I love the show Tosh.0 and think he's funny as shit. I can take it all in stride and laugh about it. Daniel Tosh is one of the funniest guys on TV right now IMHO. I'm sick of douchbags posting comments about him being a rapist too (no proof), but I can also take a joke for what it is. Just because it isn't true, doesn't mean it can't be joked about.

CaliStillersFan
01-12-2011, 04:45 AM
I saw it and laughed my ass off. No I don't think Ben raped anyone, but I also have a sense of humor. Some fans need to develop a thinker skin. Half of Steeler Nation still calls Ray Lewis a murderer, but you got offended over that skit? Grow some balls already!!! Quit acting Ben is your son, he's a dumb jock that did a dumb jock thing, the rapist jokes will follow him forever. If you watched the show you would have noticed that Tosh dug on Kobe as well, and that supposed "rape" happened a long time ago.

Tosh is awesome, the show is known for being politically incorrect, which is refreshingly honest for TV these days. I live in Cali and I'm sick to death of the PC lifestyle out here, you can't say anything without pissing someone off. I'm moving back to the Burg this summer, and if Pgh has turned all politically correct, I'm gonna scream.

grward
01-12-2011, 07:05 AM
Saw it. Laughed. Tosh is awesome. Ben is stupid. Those two things just happen to collide on TV. People are going to make comments about Ben for a long, long time. I agree with Buddha ... you're just going to have to get over it.

plenewken
01-12-2011, 07:18 AM
I saw it and laughed my ass off. No I don't think Ben raped anyone, but I also have a sense of humor. Some fans need to develop a thinker skin. Half of Steeler Nation still calls Ray Lewis a murderer, but you got offended over that skit? Grow some balls already!!! Quit acting Ben is your son, he's a dumb jock that did a dumb jock thing, the rapist jokes will follow him forever. If you watched the show you would have noticed that Tosh dug on Kobe as well, and that supposed "rape" happened a long time ago.

Tosh is awesome, the show is known for being politically incorrect, which is refreshingly honest for TV these days. I live in Cali and I'm sick to death of the PC lifestyle out here, you can't say anything without pissing someone off. I'm moving back to the Burg this summer, and if Pgh has turned all politically correct, I'm gonna scream.

:applaudit:

CaliStillersFan
01-15-2011, 04:24 AM
Dude that pic is wrong in SOOOOOOOO many ways. Although if I had a weight problem, I think I would look at that anytime I felt like eating a box of Twinkies. :)