PDA

View Full Version : Jets Croamrtie Calls Brady An A**Hole

Atlanta Dan
01-12-2011, 01:55 PM
All righty - this is getting fun - maybe the Jets are as likely as the Ravens would have been to try and dust up Mr. Wonderful even if they lose on Sunday:chuckle:

Jets cornerback Antonio Cromartie, taking the baton from Rex Ryan, who criticized Tom Brady's post-touchdown "antics" earlier this week, ripped into the Patriots quarterback in a profanity-laced rant Tuesday, calling him an "ass----," and claiming he hates him.

Ryan set the tone by saying it was just "Brady being Brady," referring to his finger-pointing to the Jets sideline after his touchdown pass gave the Patriots a 38-3 lead on the first play of the fourth quarter on Dec. 6 in Foxborough on the way to New England's 45-3 humiliation of the Jets in their first-place showdown.

Cromartie, in his first year with the Jets after four years with the Chargers, backed up Ryan Tuesday when he was asked by the Daily News if he's ever seen Brady pointing after the Patriots score.

"We see that a lot. He does it a lot," Cromartie said. "That's the kind of guy he is. We really don't give a damn, to tell you the truth."

Okay, what kind of guy is Brady?

"An ass----.

"---- him."

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/2011/01/12/2011-01-12_jets_antonio_cromartie_tells_daily_news_that_pa triots_qb_tom_brady_is_an_ass_say.html#ixzz1ApNC2D AZ

As for Brady’s reaction to Cromartie’s comments? “I’ve been called worse,”

http://nfl-facts-and-rumors.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22475988/27011606

True that

lionslicer
01-12-2011, 03:19 PM
Probably the best thing any player has said about Brady since he came into the league.

steelers2685
01-12-2011, 05:13 PM
I just love how ESPN (Boston based of course) has on their first skit of Sportscenter tonight that "Tom Brady Owns Cromartie" by saying that Brady also commented that Belichik has called him an a**hole before as well so maybe Cromartie likes him". Isn't it amazing how media can turn things against a guy? Cromartie's comments were in response to Brady's post-TD finger pointing in their last meeting, to which case in the eyes of lots of fans, that is an a**Hole move. Yet, they make it sound like Cromartie just came out and blasted Brady for no reason. I hope the only blasting left to go on this week is the Jets blasting up the score board and blowing out the Patriots. *Fringers crossed*

jjpro11
01-12-2011, 05:16 PM
i agree... he is an asshole and **** him.

jizzballz
01-12-2011, 05:27 PM
Brady is awesome, Cromartie is the asshole.

Mr father figure of USA.

Atlanta Dan
01-12-2011, 05:41 PM
Brady is awesome, Cromartie is the asshole.

Mr father figure of USA.

Yep - the amen corner of the NFL media that supports Brady has gone off on Cromartie for siring kids out of wedlock

Pretty strong words from a guy who on national television, couldn't remember the ages of his seven kids. For the sake of the Jets and Ryan, here's hoping that Cromartie, who has fathered the seven children with six different women, exercises more discipline in his coverage techniques that he apparently did with his contraceptive methods

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/14541510/jets-noise-unlikely-to-bounce-off-evenkeel-pats

No mention of Saint Tom's record on that issue:noidea:

John 8:7

steeltheone
01-12-2011, 08:11 PM
Jets sure do want to piss off the Pats.

Fire Arians
01-12-2011, 08:41 PM
cromartie is now on my cool list

SteelersinCA
01-12-2011, 10:32 PM
Cromartie? The guy that let the Jet run past him in the playoffs last year?

cubanstogie
01-12-2011, 10:59 PM
you would think losing 45-3 would keep the Jets humbled and focused on the game instead of playing games via the media. Similar to Ravens fans talking smack. They haven't earned the right yet. Tired of the hype already and can't wait for the weekend.

TheWarDen86
01-13-2011, 06:47 PM
Probably the best thing any player has said about Brady since he came into the league.

Yep.

TRH
01-13-2011, 06:48 PM

nope. Ray Lewis' (love him or hate him) post-game speech (2 years ago or so?) after a Ravens/Pats game on how Brady's not even a man, etc, was hands down classic and the best time Brady's been called out for what he is.
this was one of the times when Brady was basically grazed and he started jumping up and down like a little girl, yelling at the ref's and pointing at Suggs (who was the one who grazed him)
Here's a link to some of the video. Its not all of Lewis' speech, but at least its some of it. I wish i could find the whole thing. Greatest speech ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSSnQrhUKpE

TheWarDen86
01-13-2011, 06:53 PM
nope. Ray Lewis' (love him or hate him) post-game speech (2 years ago or so?) after a Ravens/Pats game on how Brady's not even a man, should be wearing a dress, etc, was hands down classic and the best time Brady's been called out for what he is.
this was one of the times when Brady was grazed with someones hand, GRAZED.....and he started jumping up and down like a little girl, yelling at the ref's and pointing at the Raven's defender

Makes my blood boil just thinking about the little b*tch. And you're right, Kudos to Ray Lewis on that one.

jizzballz
01-13-2011, 07:16 PM
lmao at the brady hate, the jets are most likely going to get blown out.

i dont think the patriots choke, aside from XLII, if they choke this game then i classify them chokers, but the Jets are just embarrasing themselves more

TRH
01-14-2011, 08:07 AM
After re-watching this video, the part that REALLY gets my blood boiling is not just when Brady is jumping up and down and pointing......but its when after the ref throws the flag, its the pump of the fist and the head nod to the referee (like, thanks, brother, i know you and me are together....). Then the ref "nods" his head back to Brady. That makes me seething angry every time i watch it.

Steelboy84
01-14-2011, 04:32 PM
He is...............

lionslicer
01-14-2011, 05:36 PM
nope. Ray Lewis' (love him or hate him) post-game speech (2 years ago or so?) after a Ravens/Pats game on how Brady's not even a man, etc, was hands down classic and the best time Brady's been called out for what he is.
this was one of the times when Brady was basically grazed and he started jumping up and down like a little girl, yelling at the ref's and pointing at Suggs (who was the one who grazed him)
Here's a link to some of the video. Its not all of Lewis' speech, but at least its some of it. I wish i could find the whole thing. Greatest speech ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSSnQrhUKpE

But everyone knows Brady is a little girl lol.

I never heard anyone actually come out and say "Brady is an asshole, **** him"

steeltheone
01-14-2011, 05:36 PM
He is an asshole with 3 rings...Bottom line all that matters!