PDA

View Full Version : Killah Ray Speaks

Suitanim
04-21-2006, 05:17 PM
Saw him on today's ESPN Draft special comparing himself to Michael Jordan. I'm also not sure he actually understands how the defensive game is played in football. He was complaining that he can't be a HOF LB if he doesn't have 4 lineman in front of him keeping OL off him.

WTF? Great players are great in any situation...he's basically admitting that his game sucks if he's asked to do yeoman's duty and actually shed a blocker or two. last time I checked, that's part of being a LB at any level. It's pretty much over for Ray Ray, and it's funny to watch him blame everyone and everything around him but his own originally overrated ability as it slowly slips away.

I was unaware that I could hate any human being anymore than I already hated this loser, but after viewing this interview, I've discovered a new depth of utter contempt.

tony hipchest
04-21-2006, 05:21 PM
how bout the part where he had "no comment" on billick not being fired.

or when asked if he wanted to be traded-

"no...nah.....baltimores my town....absolutely not.........BUT, like any business man or woman......"

zzzzzzzzzzzz lying through his teeth just incase he has to stay. =punk

83-Steelers-43
04-21-2006, 05:23 PM
While I can't stand Billick nor Lewis, that was a low move on Thug's part since Billick stood up for him during his murder cover up trial. The guy is a bum and he always will be a bum in my book.

BlacknGold Bleeder
04-21-2006, 06:32 PM
He's nothin but a wannbe ... he wannbe like the GREAT Steelers linebackers but he don't wanna put in the work or have character!!

Ambridge
04-22-2006, 12:55 AM
how bout the part where he had "no comment" on billick not being fired.

Nothing like stabbing your head coach in the back.

tony hipchest
04-22-2006, 01:08 AM
Nothing like stabbing your head coach in the back. in 14 years, i cant remember ANY player saying anything as remotely disrespectful of cowher as that. and cowher WAS known as the h.c. who couldnt win the big one. i see a spilt locker room next season and as soon as any adversity strikes, the house of cards will tumble.

MasterOfPuppets
04-22-2006, 03:05 AM
did lewis just admit he's a product of a system???:busted:

Stlrs4Life
04-22-2006, 09:12 AM
Saw him on today's ESPN Draft special comparing himself to Michael Jordan. I'm also not sure he actually understands how the defensive game is played in football. He was complaining that he can't be a HOF LB if he doesn't have 4 lineman in front of him keeping OL off him.

WTF? Great players are great in any situation...he's basically admitting that his game sucks if he's asked to do yeoman's duty and actually shed a blocker or two. last time I checked, that's part of being a LB at any level. It's pretty much over for Ray Ray, and it's funny to watch him blame everyone and everything around him but his own originally overrated ability as it slowly slips away.

I was unaware that I could hate any human being anymore than I already hated this loser, but after viewing this interview, I've discovered a new depth of utter contempt.

I always did hate that over rated idiot.

Suitanim
04-22-2006, 09:23 AM
Well, on the trade thing, he said "Baltimore is my home and yada yada yada" but then he said "If you're not going to use me right, then let me go", basically stating that if they don't draft some DL, and switch back to a 4-3 so he can cherry pick tackles and get his stats up, he wants out of the rats sinking ship.

RoethlisBURGHer
04-22-2006, 03:28 PM
Me and my Grandpa seriously HATE Killah Ray.

He basicly admitted that he's not good enough to play for the Steelers...which we already knew.

He can't shed blockers,and he couldn't shed The Bus (until the Bus retired).And if Lendale White slips to us,he won't be able to shed THUNDER either.Another Steeler that just flat out owns him in Dan Kreider.

Ambridge
04-22-2006, 07:36 PM
i see a spilt locker room next season and as soon as any adversity strikes, the house of cards will tumble.

I'll agree with that.
I think we came damn close to seeing that happen last season after the Rats imploded during the Detroit game with the numerous penalties and ejections.

Back to Ray!! The Rats have no one to blame but themselves for letting "The Knife" grow out of control with his ridiculous gyrating pre-game dances and his over blown sense of self worth.
Shame on Billick and staff for giving him more control and influence in the locker room than Ray should have.
It's one thing to give a solid stand-up veteran a leadership role but when that role is given to someone who's only masquerading as a team leader that's when the mixed messsages and bad examples start to show their true colors.

83-Steelers-43
04-22-2006, 07:39 PM
Back to Ray!! The Rats have no one to blame but themselves for letting "The Knife" grow out of control with his ridiculous gyrating pre-game dances and his over blown sense of self worth.
Shame on Billick and staff for giving him more control and influence in the locker room than Ray should have.
It's one thing to give a solid stand-up veteran a leadership role but when that role is given to someone who's only masquerading as a team leader that's when the mixed messsages and bad examples start to show their true colors.

Preach it brother!! Hallelujah!!!

boLT fan
04-22-2006, 07:50 PM
did lewis just admit he's a product of a system???:busted:

lmao I never thought of it that way, but I think he did. :sofunny:

Suitanim
04-22-2006, 08:00 PM
I'll agree with that.
I think we came damn close to seeing that happen last season after the Rats imploded during the Detroit game with the numerous penalties and ejections.

I also blame the home statiticians for crediting him with tackles he was nowhere even near, year after year. If you have a bunch of people working hard at making you out to be better than you actually are, eventually you'll start to believe in your own bullshit, which is clearly the case here.

tony hipchest
04-22-2006, 08:11 PM

good points (AND FUNNY TOO). i know your area is forced to watch more of this ravens crap than most of us would wish on anyone, so youre speaking more than just anti raven spew. ray ray is like a house of cards that is tumbling down. r. woodson, siragusa, and adams built him into what he thinks he is.

silver & black
04-22-2006, 09:05 PM
good points (AND FUNNY TOO). i know your area is forced to watch more of this ravens crap than most of us would wish on anyone, so youre speaking more than just anti raven spew. ray ray is like a house of cards that is tumbling down. r. woodson, siragusa, and adams built him into what he thinks he is.
Ha! Siragusa is a piece of sh*t! Sorry... I can't stand that fat f**k! I'm sure you understand why.

ARKIESTEEL
04-24-2006, 07:07 AM
Ha! Siragusa is a piece of sh*t! Sorry... I can't stand that fat f**k! I'm sure you understand why.

How do you realy feel?

83-Steelers-43
04-24-2006, 09:26 AM
I never had a problem with Siragusa. Former PITT player. Never got into any type of trouble. Played good ball. He's horrible on TV though. Simply horrible.