PDA

View Full Version : 2 Steelers tickets for sale: You guys got first dibs

StainlessStill
01-14-2011, 09:23 AM
Hey guys, my buddy has 2 Steelers tickets for tomorrow but he can no longer go and he wants to sell his two tickets. He bought them for 250$ a piece but will sell them for 200$. Section 504. I told him I'd sell them on here first before we scalp them away or put them on tickethub. I will gladly meet you at the game and do the exchange at the stadium.

PM me if interested.

USWSteel
01-14-2011, 12:12 PM
Hey guys, my buddy has 2 Steelers tickets for tomorrow but he can no longer go and he wants to sell his two tickets. He bought them for 250$ a piece but will sell them for 200$. Section 504. I told him I'd sell them on here first before we scalp them away or put them on tickethub. I will gladly meet you at the game and do the exchange at the stadium.

PM me if interested.

There is a classified section for selling things.... I'm pretty sure this isn't it !

joeyssteelcurtain
01-14-2011, 12:20 PM
There is a classified section for selling things.... I'm pretty sure this isn't it !

No reason to be a dick. And who are you to be telling people where to post ???

StainlessStill
01-14-2011, 12:32 PM

I'm well aware of that a***. My point is, is that since I spend most of the time in here and know there are tons of great fans here, then I'd rather people in here see tickets for sale rather than the "classified" sections. If the mods wants to move it, move it! I was just giving the people here a chance.

pete74
01-14-2011, 12:49 PM
thats one hell of a deal

USWSteel
01-14-2011, 02:31 PM
No reason to be a dick. And who are you to be telling people where to post ???

No prob...nice to know I can post things I wanna sell here, not in the section meant for it.
And by the way , who the hell are you ??

USWSteel
01-14-2011, 02:35 PM
1970 Corvette Convertible

Corvette Convertible. 454/390hp 4sp trans 336 posi rear. Complete and correct nut bolt restoration to ncrs top flight spects. documented born with # matching drive train, show quality cortez silver paint, brand new very rare deluxe leather interior. Everything on this car is new or rebuilt to much to list. This car is one nicest 70 big block convertibles on the planet! Any serious questions please call.
Price - $ 68,000 OBO

PM for more info !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

USWSteel
01-14-2011, 02:36 PM
I also have a Washer and Dryer Set 2 yrs old . Neptune. 650 for both !!!!!

PM for details... you can pickup at game tomorrow if you like !!!

Tx777
01-14-2011, 02:38 PM
BAN BAN BAN!

USWSteel
01-14-2011, 02:39 PM
BAN BAN BAN!

Whatever .

TOOLofSTEEL
01-14-2011, 02:42 PM

No prob...nice to know I can post things I wanna sell here, not in the section meant for it.

1970 Corvette Convertible

Corvette Convertible. 454/390hp 4sp trans 336 posi rear. Complete and correct nut bolt restoration to ncrs top flight spects. documented born with # matching drive train, show quality cortez silver paint, brand new very rare deluxe leather interior. Everything on this car is new or rebuilt to much to list. This car is one nicest 70 big block convertibles on the planet! Any serious questions please call.
Price - $ 68,000 OBO

PM for more info !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also have a Washer and Dryer Set 2 yrs old . Neptune. 650 for both !!!!!

PM for details... you can pickup at game tomorrow if you like !!!

http://www.inquisitr.com/wp-content/dickwad-theory.jpg

Every time you post your being an ass about something. Thats not an insult by the way, thats an observation. Whats going on in your life to make you so crabby? Your wife leave and take your big ass TV with her? Having a month long period? Loading you up with extra stuff at work? Mom ground you again for talking back?

Whats your issue man. It never fails you'll have 10bitching posts followed by a reasonable one. Aint nobody tryna piss you off here. :noidea:

Tx777
01-14-2011, 03:09 PM
http://www.inquisitr.com/wp-content/dickwad-theory.jpg

Your wife leave and take your big ass TV with her?

Im just saying if my wife took off with my Tv I wouldnt be online, I'd be in predator mode right now lol

fer522
01-14-2011, 03:10 PM

you an asshole

ban this fool

Tx777
01-14-2011, 03:12 PM
BAN BAN BAN!

WAIT!

Dont ban him till he gets back to me about the Washer/Dryer. Jk JK
OK NOW YOU CAN BAN HIM

StainlessStill
01-14-2011, 04:19 PM
:doh::doh::doh::doh: Man, we've been getting some fruity people around here lately doing some drive-by's. Funny, we actually got some normal and tolerable Ratbird fans lately and then comes this clown. Damn!:coffee:

Funny thing is, is that this guy only has been a member since Dec. of 2010 (probably some aggravated poster of ghosts past) and chimes in on this thread acting like a moderator? Man, get the sand out of your vagina! It's no big deal. You see the title of threads that work as a link to open them? Simply don't click if it bothers you that much. That easy, but to some people, it isn't...sadly.

SoCalFan
01-14-2011, 04:30 PM
Could these tickets include 2 round trip tickets from LAX?????

fer522
01-14-2011, 06:52 PM
Could these tickets include 2 round trip tickets from LAX?????

dont forget hotel acommodation :toofunny: :toofunny:

austinfrench76
01-14-2011, 10:58 PM
USWSteel, you are a douche bag!!!

Thanks for posting about the tix! Don't live in Pitt or i would love to buy them and i would not look in the Classified Section so, thanks!

tony hipchest
01-15-2011, 02:38 AM
by all means, these types of threads DO belong in the appropriate forum, but my philosophy is that if they are started by a known poster who has earned their stripes (as opposed to some newb, fraud, spammer, scammer, or imposter), i am more inclined to use some discretion, and give the thread a bit of time on the main forum, before being kicked to the basement.

its pretty obvious the OP's intent was a gesture of good will, and sometimes a steelerfan trying to help out another fellow steelerfan should be applauded, not punished or scrutinized. :applaudit:

however, USBSteeler's feeble attempt to moderate this board without an ounce of discretion, was definitely dealt with in the appropriate manner. :hatsoff: to my (our) fellow mods.

mcg24
01-30-2011, 02:58 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No buddy, I think the question is who the hell are YOU?

El Nino
01-30-2011, 03:31 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No buddy, I think the question is who the hell are YOU?

some guy with a corvette, you know he has a small penis

realdeal
01-30-2011, 03:32 PM
some guy with a corvette, you know he has a small penis

Lol!! I bet he trolls craiglist looking for penis pumps!! :tt04:

Karmaloop_Rep
02-04-2011, 11:56 AM
I wish I could go!