PDA

View Full Version : Ravens Keeping An Eye On Polamalu...

SteelerEmpire
01-14-2011, 12:09 PM
Article:

After Steelers strong safety Troy Polamalu sack/stripped a win away from the Ravens on Dec. 5, an emotional Terrell Suggs stepped to the press conference podium.

“Have we learned nothing?” the Ravens linebacker rhetorically asked.

Heading into Sunday’s Divisional Round, the Ravens are heeding their Week 13 lesson.

“You’ve got to know where [Polamalu] is at all times,” left tackle Michael Oher said. “He’s a game-changer. Do not let him loose next time...

LINK: http://blogs.baltimoreravens.com/2011/01/13/ravens-keeping-an-eye-on-polamalu/

stlrtruck
01-14-2011, 01:29 PM
I'm all for them focusing on Troy, then they'll forget about Timmons, Harrison, Woodley, and Gay (yes I like the way William Gay comes on the blitz packages).

You're call b-more. Watch for one, or watch for 4!

LVSteelersfan
01-14-2011, 01:52 PM
It won't matter. Troy is Superman. There is no one who can figure out where he will be and he is too fast to get a good block on.

fer522
01-14-2011, 02:13 PM
I'm all for them focusing on Troy, then they'll forget about Timmons, Harrison, Woodley, and Gay (yes I like the way William Gay comes on the blitz packages).

You're call b-more. Watch for one, or watch for 4!

agree with you 1000%

SoCalFan
01-14-2011, 02:16 PM
HA,HA,HA,LMAO...:rofl:That shows how dumb they are!!! EVERY TEAM TRIES TO KEEP AN EYE ON TROY!!! Do you think they are going to ignore him?Let them try!!!:tt03:

Fire Arians
01-14-2011, 04:30 PM
as they should. troy has been a big reason for denying ravens victory against us