PDA

View Full Version : Jets setting themselves up....

TRH
01-15-2011, 06:57 AM
to look REALLY bad because of multiple players and coaches virtually guaranteeing a victory against the Pats, and saying they're a better team, etc.
They're going to look like fools at the bottom of the pack if they lose. Nothing wrong with liking your chances and having a good shot at winning, but they're taking it way overboard. The Jets are starting to creep up quickly behind the Pats as the team i really can't stand.
Don't get me wrong....i want them to win (i feel we have a better chance of beating the Jets than the Pats...we should have beat them the 1st time)

steeltheone
01-15-2011, 08:11 AM
to look REALLY bad because of multiple players and coaches virtually guaranteeing a victory against the Pats, and saying they're a better team, etc.
They're going to look like fools at the bottom of the pack if they lose. Nothing wrong with liking your chances and having a good shot at winning, but they're taking it way overboard. The Jets are starting to creep up quickly behind the Pats as i team i really can't stand.
Don't get me wrong....i want them to win (i feel we have a better chance of beating the Jets than the Pats...we should have beat them the 1st time)

Yes they are. This kind of stuff can cost people jobs.