PDA

View Full Version : Jack Lambert Signing

floodcitygirl
04-23-2006, 12:54 AM
Just thought I'd let you know how I and some other members of Cincysteelersfans spent our morning on Saturday....at a Jack Lambert signing here in Cincy! We had a great time meeting with a true STEELER legend! I had the opportunity to share with him some family nostalgia...my brother used to hang out with his Grandfather who lived in Mantua, Ohio and had drinks with Mr. Lambert several times when he visited. Some years ago when they named the local highschool football stadium for him, my brother presented him with a plaque. Pretty cool!

BTW, there was a really nice showing of STEELER fans for the signing. We had an opportunity to share about our website with lots of folks. Hopefully this will encourage more sports stores to continue to bring in more STEELER players! A STEELER signing in Pittsburgh may not seem like a big thing, but when it happens around here.....WE DEY!!!! :cool:

SteelerzGirl
04-23-2006, 10:53 AM
I'm so glad that the Jack Lambert event in Cincy was a success and that all of you had such a great time. You go, girl! :smile:

Stlrs4Life
04-23-2006, 10:09 PM
Glad you had a great time flood. Seen the pic. :whistle:

floodcitygirl
04-23-2006, 10:22 PM
Glad you had a great time flood. Seen the pic. :whistle: Well gee Stlrs, thanks! (blushing smiley face) lol

SteelerzGirl
04-24-2006, 08:19 PM
(Walks in singing "Got You Where I Want You") :bouncy:

I left you another lil post over there about the pics, Flood. I left a lil sumthin' for the boys, too, so they don't feel left out...(lol).

Jack Lambert, as always, looks so :cool: .

Stlrs4Life
04-24-2006, 10:02 PM
(Walks in singing "Got You Where I Want You") :bouncy:

I left you another lil post over there about the pics, Flood. I left a lil sumthin' for the boys, too, so they don't feel left out...(lol).

Jack Lambert, as always, looks so :cool: .

I'll brb. Hope you are not making me waste my time! LOL!:cool:

floodcitygirl
04-25-2006, 11:30 PM
I'll brb. Hope you are not making me waste my time! LOL!:cool: Well.....we never heard if you found what you were looking for?????? LOL

Stlrs4Life
04-26-2006, 02:31 PM
I found it. Was hoping ya posted another pic!

floodcitygirl
04-26-2006, 04:40 PM
I found it. Was hoping ya posted another pic! You can't fool me! You were hoping that Steelerzgirl posted another pic!!!!! LOL ...but nice try! :wink:

Stlrs4Life
04-26-2006, 06:41 PM
Can't kill a guy for trying!

floodcitygirl
04-26-2006, 06:52 PM
Can't kill a guy for trying! That's not been completely proven! :chair: Although I can't COMPLETELY blame you....I've seen her pic too!

Stlrs4Life
04-28-2006, 09:51 PM
Yeah, but I've seen your pic also!

floodcitygirl
04-28-2006, 11:39 PM
Yeah, but I've seen your pic also! Awwwhhhh, thanks Stlrs! JUst somethin about those PA boys.......!!!!:blush:

SteelerzGirl
04-29-2006, 02:36 AM
Flood wants to be a Spice Girl!

MasterOfPuppets
04-30-2006, 07:09 PM
are they nekid pics.....:lust: ...share with us!!!!:banana:

SteelerzGirl
04-30-2006, 08:11 PM
:rofl:

Nooooooo... No naked pics of me for you, MOP! I can't speak for Flood, though.

MasterOfPuppets
04-30-2006, 08:36 PM

Nooooooo... No naked pics of me for you, MOP! I can't speak for Flood, though.
how bout it flood???:lust:

Stlrs4Life
04-30-2006, 08:52 PM
No there not naked pics.

floodcitygirl
04-30-2006, 11:16 PM
No there not naked pics. At least not that you've seen Stlrs!!!.... :wink:

floodcitygirl
04-30-2006, 11:38 PM

Nooooooo... No naked pics of me for you, MOP! I can't speak for Flood, though. Hey Stlrs...sounds like you might have some potential opprotunity here???......:hope: After all she only said none for MOP! lol

SteelerDan43
05-01-2006, 12:14 AM
Seems like these pics are quite the talk! Link??

SteelShooter
05-01-2006, 12:33 AM
?????????????

The site is by invite only, correct? Or can one petition/ask/beg/plead to register?

BTW.....sounds like one incredible day Flood. The list is quite short of what I would not do to shake Jack's hand.........WOW!

floodcitygirl
05-01-2006, 09:32 AM
?????????????

The site is by invite only, correct? Or can one petition/ask/beg/plead to register?

BTW.....sounds like one incredible day Flood. The list is quite short of what I would not do to shake Jack's hand.........WOW! It really was a fun day! I didn't have to do anything dramatic to meet him either....just helped to promote the signing. I got my pic with him and a mini helmet autographed! BTW, that's all the pics are guys...no nakedness...just sitting with a STEELER legend in a sports store! :smile:

The site is by referral. PM me if you're interested...no begging neceassary but always enjoyed! Just so you know, it's a small family oriented site mostly from the Cincy area but we've been enjoying the new additions from the Pittsburgh area that have joined us.

SteelerzGirl
05-01-2006, 07:48 PM
Hey Stlrs...sounds like you might have some potential opprotunity here???......:hope: After all she only said none for MOP! lol

Ha! You're a funny girl there, Cincy Spice...(lol). No naked pics of me for anyone. First of all, MOP is too eager, and he kinda scares me with his banana. Secondly, I don't have any naked pics to post, and wouldn't even if I did. That takes all the mystery out of it. :wink:

MasterOfPuppets
05-01-2006, 08:04 PM
Ha! You're a funny girl there, Cincy Spice...(lol). No naked pics of me for anyone. First of all, MOP is too eager, and he kinda scares me with his banana. Secondly, I don't have any naked pics to post, and wouldn't even if I did. That takes all the mystery out of it. :wink:
this little thing??? :banana: :mg:

floodcitygirl
05-01-2006, 10:49 PM
Ha! You're a funny girl there, Cincy Spice...(lol). No naked pics of me for anyone. First of all, MOP is too eager, and he kinda scares me with his banana. Secondly, I don't have any naked pics to post, and wouldn't even if I did. That takes all the mystery out of it. :wink: Sorry there Stlrs...I'm kind of takin it that it's a no! lol But you know she's still interested in seeing that 6 pack....and if you have any cabana boy outfits it could only help your cause! :thmbup: