PDA

View Full Version : Go Steelers!

patsdynasty
01-15-2011, 09:21 AM
As a Patriots fan the Steelers scare me more than the Ravens. But I will be rooting for the black and gold today because the thought of the Pats losing to the Ravens makes me sick.

I'm not saying losing the AFCCG to the Steelers would be fun. But at least I respect (except Big Ben) the Steelers. I could deal with losing to an organization like that. But the Ravens? I don't know how you can stomach being in the same divison as those punks.

We've pretty much owned them, save for that playoff game last year. They run their mouths when they win and they run thier mouths when they lose. It's always someone else's fault. The refs, for example. Or "the better team didn't win." For all the losing they've done to us, not once have I ever heard one of them step up like a man and just admit they lost to a better team.

I know they have played you guys tough over the past several years. But sometimes that happens in divisional play. That doesn't mean the teams are evenly matched. Miami for example, has pretty much sucked for most of this decade. But they always seem to give the Pats problems..

All this talk of the Steelers and Ravens being even is nonsense. The Steelers have two rings and the Ravens have ZERO. The conversation should end right there. How many Ravens are left from the last title run? Besides Mr. Homicide? Any?

The Ravens are mentally weak and undisciplined. So they will do what they always do in the playoff- fade away. Teams like that always do. Let's hope it's today. It's gotten to the point where I really wouldn't take any pleasure in beating them anyway. It's not like they have the brains or class to admit defeat. They will still be running their mouths. They are pretty much the Chargers of the east.

So for today, Go Steelers,

jizzballz
01-15-2011, 09:27 AM
Thanks, I have a lot of respect for the Patriots organization apart from bandwagon fans, you guys own us in the playoffs.

I'm also hoping the Patriots whoop the Jets, I'm expecting at least a 30-17 win or a 13 point win. Even if we get to the AFCG and say we lose to NE, I won't be angry, It's a great matchup and hopefully someday maybe next week if we can get there we might beat you but after this seasons destroying, LOL. dont think that's happening.

And Brian Billick, he says the Ravens are more experienced, I know he is old, but what is his life expectancy cus he needs to go soon lol.

patsdynasty
01-15-2011, 10:01 AM
The thing that scares me about the Steelers, is that they know how to win. I know that sounds stupid. But not every team in the playoffs does. Like the Ravens for example. Or the Chargers or Cowboys. The Steelers have two rings. You might beat the Steelers. But you are going to have to earn it. They aren't going to beat themselves like the Ravens or Chargers would.

Secondly, I don't know how to say this without it sounding like an insult. But the Pats gameplan never changes against the Steelers. Someday they are going to notice this and do something about it. What happens if the Steelers get up 10-0 or 17-3 or whatever. And they can pin their ears back and attack Brady? This could easily turn into a repeat of the Cleveland game. For all the talk about the Pats OLine, they have struggled at times. And as somebody who has watched this line for years, I can tell you they are overrated. Matt Light in the Pro Bowl is a joke! My buddies and I call him Matt (Green) Light for a reason. He's like a human turnstile. I honestly don't understand why more people haven't noticed this.

Secondly, this "Pats have owned the Steelers" talk makes me nervous. That only works when one team is better than the other or there is a matchup problem. For most of the decade the Steelers coaching hasn't done a very good job of adjusting to the Pats gameplan. That could change in an instant. The Pats and Steelers are pretty evenly matched. When that happens, eventually the other team breaks through. Like the Colts eventually did to us.

I think the Ravens would be a better matchup for us. But I just can't root for that team. And that's knowing if the Steelers beat us in that game it would just about guarantee them a 3rd Superbowl ring and tie them with us this decade.

Probably not going to happen, but I hope the Steelers embarass the Celeveland Browns. Um, I mean Baltimore Ravens

steelers33
01-15-2011, 10:16 AM
Okay I still hate your team, and I think the cheating thing was pretty pathetic. But I hate the loudmouth Jets and Ravens more. But trust me, if we beat Balt today there would be nothing more than satisfying then to come into Foxborough and beat the Cheaters.

steelersgrrl
01-15-2011, 10:31 AM
Healthy Ben + healthy Polo + home field = STEELERS WIN!

steelcityboyz
01-15-2011, 11:10 AM
As far as i'm concerned the cheating thing is old news. I hope we can beat the Ravens today, cause I want another shot at lady brady. To be the best you have to beat the best. I like our chances at a rematch with the Pats. :steelersflag:

SH-Rock
01-15-2011, 11:14 AM
The thing I really like about the Patriots is Bellicheck. Spygate and what not aside, he is an extremely smart coach. I watching Sound FX on NFL Network about him and he always uses the word "situation" and shows a plethora of different situations so the Patriots are ready.

wnyBob
01-15-2011, 11:52 AM
The thing I really like about the Patriots is Bellicheck. Spygate and what not aside, he is an extremely smart coach. I watching Sound FX on NFL Network about him and he always uses the word "situation" and shows a plethora of different situations so the Patriots are ready.

Kind of reminds you of Arians does't it???? :rofl: OK bad joke, moving on lol . . . . .

I think whoever is entering the playoffs today (Sat, Jan 15th 2011) can win the superbowl agains the NFC competition. But with that said, "here we go stillers" shoot down the ravens and off to Foxboro :tt02: and we'll just see how the Pats match up the second time around. It'll be a fitting and deserving end with the two best left standing, and what a game! and "quoth the Raven, never more." :applaudit:

SacknificentStew56
01-15-2011, 12:39 PM
Thanks, I have a lot of respect for the Patriots organization apart from bandwagon fans, you guys own us in the playoffs.

I'm also hoping the Patriots whoop the Jets, I'm expecting at least a 30-17 win or a 13 point win. Even if we get to the AFCG and say we lose to NE, I won't be angry, It's a great matchup and hopefully someday maybe next week if we can get there we might beat you but after this seasons destroying, LOL. dont think that's happening.

And Brian Billick, he says the Ravens are more experienced, I know he is old, but what is his life expectancy cus he needs to go soon lol.

Experienced in what way? Definitely not at the QB position because Ben's 2 Lombardies>Average Joe's 0 Lombardies.

ben2hines=6
01-15-2011, 12:41 PM
hey pats fan....EAT SHIT

43Hitman
01-15-2011, 01:44 PM
Okay I still hate your team, and I think the cheating thing was pretty pathetic. But I hate the loudmouth Jets and Ravens more. But trust me, if we beat Balt today there would be nothing more than satisfying then to come into Foxborough and beat the Cheaters.

:applaudit:

hey pats fan....EAT SHIT

:tt02::tt03::tt02:

tanda10506
01-15-2011, 02:07 PM
hey pats fan....EAT SHIT

this^

[QUOTE=patsdynasty;893435 But at least I respect (except Big Ben) the Steelers.[/QUOTE]

I love the "innocent till proven guilty" way of law in our country and how everybody understands that.

tony hipchest
01-15-2011, 03:09 PM
hey pats fan....EAT SHITthats pretty uncalled for in this thread. consider this a warning... i wont tolerate it.

Kanata-Steeler
01-15-2011, 04:09 PM
I know we have to beat the Ravens (or it's a no show this year)
But, if the Steelers can BEAT the Patriots, then I'm already counting our 7th SuperBowl ring.
That's right.
You beat the Pats right here n' now, then you own the RING this year -it is as simple as that !!!

Go STEELERS !!!

fortmemphis
01-15-2011, 04:32 PM
I really think we would have a better chance against the Jets if they could upset the Pats tomorrow, but I am so sick of Rex Ryan and the Jets talking smack that I just want their season to be over asap. The Jets talk crap to a team that beat them 45-3 last time they met and it could have been worse. I know its Ryan's schtick but sometimes you just need to be quiet and let your play do the talking. Belichick may hang 50 on them if Rex isnt careful