PDA

View Full Version : Painful to watch

plenewken
01-15-2011, 06:12 PM
When we're happy with a potential 11 pts deficit at half-time, it means that our coaching staff counts on the defense to reverse the trend and they don't believe the offense can do it. The offense is pathetic.
I had never seen a no-huddle offense called for delay of game. <sigh>Too many mistakes, stupid play calling close to our goal line, stupid penalties. I'm not surprised we're 14pts behind.
It'll take a super defense and a different team to come back. The odds are not very high.

ZoneBlitzer
01-15-2011, 06:13 PM
It's good to see the head coach in stunned silence as well. When things go bad for this team, Tomlin tends to look clueless.

plenewken
01-15-2011, 06:18 PM
It's good to see the head coach in stunned silence as well. When things go bad for this team, Tomlin tends to look clueless.

It worries me to see him without any kind of anger on the sideline. I expect him to give the players a heck of a talk in the locker room and to make the necessary adjustments in strategy.. I'm not optimistic he knows what to do to reverse the trend.
We need to score immediately and stop the Ravens on their 1st possession. If the Ratbirds score another TD after ours, we're toast.

Ravens Den
01-15-2011, 06:23 PM
Game looks good to me, THIS IS RAVENS FOOTBALL, i told you fans nothing is stopping us from going to the BIG GAME

SteelCityMom
01-15-2011, 06:26 PM
Game looks good to me, THIS IS RAVENS FOOTBALL, i told you fans nothing is stopping us from going to the BIG GAME

Hopefully it's more like the Ravens football of the regular season where they come out like gangbusters in the first half, and then allow teams to come back in the 4th. That would be sweet!

I know, not likely, and I understand the smack...I'll just get this out of the way now, good game and I hope one of us kicks the shit out of the Pats.

casteeler
01-15-2011, 06:27 PM
This game will show Tomlins true colors, down 11 with an O line playing horrible and a defense that is clueless

Sixburgher
01-15-2011, 06:59 PM

Does he look clueless now, numbnuts?

MattsMe
01-15-2011, 06:59 PM
Harrison choked again by Oher...

Hirsch
01-15-2011, 08:08 PM
Harrison choked again by Oher...

Happens every game not just against the ratbirds!

Sleeper/54
01-15-2011, 08:08 PM

.... except that chicken bone your birds just CHOKED on !!!!