PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Jr where u at

steelers33
01-15-2011, 07:04 PM
Where you at big boy! Haha you pathetic ****in ******, guess what, you team lost again! Your our little brother and even after the Steelers made stupid mistake after stupid mistake we still own your ****in team. Isn't Joe Flacco better than Big Ben, oh wait your offense didn't even have 100 yards by the end of the third quarter. See you next year you bitch!

SH-Rock
01-15-2011, 07:06 PM
Where oh where has my Bobby Jr gone, where or where can he be

Fire Arians
01-15-2011, 07:06 PM
he's not coming back, why bother. enjoy the outcome and bring on the patriots* lol

SteelCityMom
01-15-2011, 07:10 PM
He was banned a few days ago lol.

I should unban him just to hear the funny excuses. :chuckle:

theplatypus
01-15-2011, 07:14 PM

That would be awesome!

SteelCityMom
01-15-2011, 07:15 PM
I did...seemed like a good idea lol.

I doubt he'll be back before next season though.

steelers33
01-15-2011, 07:48 PM
I did...seemed like a good idea lol.

I doubt he'll be back before next season though.

Lol good shit I thought you deleted the thread because of trash talk lol. Oh how much I love the truimph of the Steelers over the Ravens. And the best part to, we can get relatively healthy, cut the stupid mistakes for the next game, and we have a chance to beat the Cheats.

Wallace108
01-15-2011, 07:52 PM

I approve this message. :thumbsup:

toughsticks87
01-15-2011, 08:01 PM
DO IT!

Rum and coke!

MasterOfPuppets
01-15-2011, 09:17 PM
do you guys really expect his stupid ass to show up here ? the redundant troll did a disappearing act after the last beat down and didn't show up again until he made sure the rats got a playoff spot.... he might come back next year....:popcorn:

steelerohio
01-15-2011, 09:30 PM
If he don't come back and reply to this thread, he should never come back at all... give him time, I'm sure he went to some one else's game, heard the score, cried into his beer at some bar, then needs plenty of tiem to sleep it off in the morning... give him 48 hours to respond at least then ban him if he don't...

mcg24
01-16-2011, 03:40 AM
What a pathetic spineless piece of garbage. I bet he doesn't come back, and he shouldn't. I've never seen a more embarrassing let down in the second half of a game in playoff football, the Ratbirds don't deserve to be defended.

Bobby jr was trying to convince himself all week that the bye week would hurt the Steelers, and that the Chiefs were a formidable opponent, and that it was the Ravens year, and that the Ravens don't have a history of losing the the Steelers in the playoffs, and that it was clearly the Ravens year, and that Flacco is really a good QB, :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:.

RATBIRDS LOSE, AGAIN, WHAT A SURPRISE!!!!!!!!

Here we go Steelers

:tt::tt::tt::tt::tt::tt::tt::tt::tt::tt:

Buddha Bus
01-16-2011, 10:08 AM
http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/44/l_54b476497e304186bc38cf1b756714b4.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o316/tobaker70/ravenssuck-1.jpg

cloppbeast
01-16-2011, 10:28 AM

I can almost certainly predict what his excuse will be: the officials.

Check out the Baltimore Sun Forums (http://talk.baltimoresun.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10). They have at least two threads dedicated to blaming the refs for the loss.

The most hilarious thing about it is that if the Steelers somehow how lost, there's a few calls we could go back to and say, "That's what cost us the game". There were calls to go both ways.

That's the MO of a Ravens fan - go back and find that one call that went the wrong way which cost you the game and bitch about it. Ignore the beneficial calls.