PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Steelers hope to see you in Foxboro

SGrogan
01-15-2011, 07:08 PM
Your team never panicked and took advantage of mistakes made by the Ravens,that is the sign of a very good team..Hopefully we can beat the Jets and the number 1 and 2 seed and the 2 best teams of the decade can meet for the right to go to the superbowl as it should be...

Fire Arians
01-15-2011, 07:09 PM
you guys will beat the jets, that game is easy for you guys

mesaSteeler
01-15-2011, 07:11 PM
Classy post. I expect we will be seeing you next week.

SGrogan
01-15-2011, 07:11 PM

I hope your right but look at what happened to the
saints..

Fire Arians
01-15-2011, 07:13 PM
I hope your right but look at what happened to the
saints..

true, well I hope you guys win tbh. the afc championship should be a match between 2 of the best, and that's what both our teams are. hope to see you guys next week

SGrogan
01-15-2011, 07:15 PM
true, well I hope you guys win tbh. the afc championship should be a match between 2 of the best, and that's what both our teams are. hope to see you guys next week

Me too...Thanks :-)

Rinkleroot
01-15-2011, 07:52 PM
Your team never panicked and took advantage of mistakes made by the Ravens,that is the sign of a very good team..Hopefully we can beat the Jets and the number 1 and 2 seed and the 2 best teams of the decade can meet for the right to go to the superbowl as it should be...

I hope the Jets kick your ***, GD Cheaters!!

theplatypus
01-15-2011, 08:01 PM

Thanks! It pains me to wish y'all good luck so I won't. :drink:

SoCalFan
01-15-2011, 08:18 PM
I just hope the jets win.If its baby brady and the patsys,the league and the commish will do everything in there power to keep us out!

toughsticks87
01-15-2011, 08:20 PM
Nothing against the OP, but I'm rooting for the Jets with a passion tomorrow. Sexy Rexy better bring his A game and change the hand signals at half time.

Fire Arians
01-15-2011, 08:21 PM
**** rooting for the jets, i want another piece of those patriots, we can take them!

SH-Rock
01-15-2011, 08:25 PM
I rather win against the Patriots than the Jets, but I also rather play the Jets initially than the Patriots. I know you will win tomorrow. The Jets will not put up so they'll have to shut up.

kirklandrules
01-15-2011, 08:29 PM
I appreciate the congrats post from a Pats fan, but can't excuse the fact that Marcia Brady is a fag. Ever see him get under center, then quickly pull his fingers up to his nose and take a long sniff?

Kanata-Steeler
01-15-2011, 08:34 PM

I guess some think it's classy for what sounds like an opposing teams fan comin' into our house congratulating us, and wanting us to play against them. Well sure you would. simply becuase we won !!! duh !
Well ok.

But honestly, my gut feeling is, I actually hope/pray YOU choke against the Jets, 'cause from the numbers I think we have a better chance to QUELL the Jets's dreams, and therefore continue on to our 7th Ring.
It's ok to "respect" an enemy, but why on earth would you ever wish them luck in any fight. We are ALL after one ring, and one ring only, so the sooner you lose, the less I gotta worry about it ? -I dunno, I guess I've been celebrating too much right now as it is.

No. You and Brady can go ____-yourselves for all I care. Sceddaddle back to your wagon, AND, please lose, so we win out.

But hey, thx for congrats anyway, and hey, maybe we won't see you next week. ?
:drink:
:tt04:

Kanata-Steeler
01-15-2011, 08:42 PM
I appreciate the congrats post from a Pats fan, but can't excuse the fact that Marcia Brady is a fag. Ever see him get under center, then quickly pull his fingers up to his nose and take a long sniff?

:rofl:

steelerohio
01-15-2011, 09:20 PM
I'm rooting for niether of the two teams...

I don;t care who wins tomorrow...

But I will be laughing if the Jets pulls one out...

With that said, good luck and may the best team wins tomorrow

tony hipchest
01-15-2011, 09:23 PM
No. You and Brady can go ____-yourselves for all I care. Sceddaddle back to your wagon, AND, please lose, so we win out.

But hey, thx for congrats anyway, and hey, maybe we won't see you next week. ?
:tt04:

listen...

i know we hate the patriots and think the majority of their fans are douchebags, but there is nothing wrong with SGrogan or his post.

i would say he has paid his dues as a member, and should be treated accordingly if he isnt trolling or being a dick.

keep in mind, part of our jobs as mods is to provide a nice atmosphere for good football people and fans, and not be alienating EVERY single fan just because of their team affiliation.

thanks.

Kanata-Steeler
01-15-2011, 09:40 PM
listen...

i know we hate the patriots and think the majority of their fans are douchebags, but there is nothing wrong with SGrogan or his post.

i would say he has paid his dues as a member, and should be treated accordingly if he isnt trolling or being a dick.

keep in mind, part of our jobs as mods is to provide a nice atmosphere for good football people and fans, and not be alienating EVERY single fan just because of their team affiliation.

thanks.

Not much I can say to this except admit, I was wrong in trying to promote animosity when clearly SGrogan didn't try to start it.
Crap, I will eat crow, fine, I'm sorry for being an over-ZEALOUS Steelers fan no matter what.
seriously.

Eztarget
01-15-2011, 10:24 PM
SGrogan I'd prefer to stay home for the AFCCG! :flap:

vasteeler
01-15-2011, 10:28 PM
yeah screw that i want no part of the *'s.......J....E....T....S, JETS, JETS, JETS

Fire Arians
01-15-2011, 10:29 PM
Not much I can say to this except admit, I was wrong in trying to promote animosity when clearly SGrogan didn't try to start it.
Crap, I will eat crow, fine, I'm sorry for being an over-ZEALOUS Steelers fan no matter what.
seriously.

you just said what most steeler fans think about the pats. I probably would have greeted him the same way if I wasn't overcome with the euphoria of a huge win vs baltimore lol.

with that said, i'm done for the day, good night all and great win steelers. bring on the AFCCG

tony hipchest
01-15-2011, 10:36 PM
seriously.

lol, understood, and i appreciate it. :drink:

SGrogan
01-16-2011, 10:09 AM
Hey it's all good..Ya i am a huge Pats fan but also a football fan and enjoy watching the Steelers because it's great football..I understand the animosity it can be fun at times but all that matters is what happens on the field..Mike Tomlin is a classy coach,he never seems to get too high or too low after a win or a loss and says the right things either way.I don't not recall ever hear him saying it's personal between him and an opposing quarterback like Rex did with Brady and Manning but we will find out if any of that had any impact at 4:30pm..hope to see you guys next week..

Kanata-Steeler
01-16-2011, 03:30 PM
Hey it's all good..Ya i am a huge Pats fan but also a football fan and enjoy watching the Steelers because it's great football..I understand the animosity it can be fun at times but all that matters is what happens on the field..Mike Tomlin is a classy coach,he never seems to get too high or too low after a win or a loss and says the right things either way.I don't not recall ever hear him saying it's personal between him and an opposing quarterback like Rex did with Brady and Manning but we will find out if any of that had any impact at 4:30pm..hope to see you guys next week..

Now, u're gettin me teary-eyed when Brady "clearly" shredded our "D" our last meeting, But yes, u're right, Tomlin bent to that defeat with a lot of respect for the Patriots.
I've been trying to forget that. But ya, (NFL/CFL)Football is the sport of Kings, it's Chess brought to life on a gridiron.

I'm still celebrating our chance to face-off with the Pats, although I'd prefer 'da Jets...,. nice to meet you though bud, and GL.

...and cheers to all football fans around this little brown ball(Earth).
;)

Sleeper/54
01-16-2011, 07:01 PM
.... maybe next year !!!!

finesward
01-16-2011, 07:24 PM

Crow....It's what's for dinner :doh:

http://johncarmichaels.typepad.com/carmichaels_position/WindowsLiveWriter/Eat%20Crow_thumb.jpg

Fire Arians
01-16-2011, 07:27 PM

http://johncarmichaels.typepad.com/carmichaels_position/WindowsLiveWriter/Eat%20Crow_thumb.jpg

my attempt at reverse psychology :P

Bricks46
01-16-2011, 07:31 PM

That looks like a Raven

fer522
01-16-2011, 07:51 PM
we'll come see you after the game :chuckle: