PDA

View Full Version : what the hell is sharp bitchin about?

blkngld4ever
01-15-2011, 08:43 PM
All he bitched about is the officiating. I didnt see bad calls in the game did anyone else? He was the only one complaining.

MattsMe
01-15-2011, 08:48 PM
Probably more missed calls than anything. Both sides had penalties go uncalled.

theplatypus
01-15-2011, 08:48 PM
For the most part everything was pretty legit imo. I thought the penalty against Hines early on was questionable, but whatever.

kirklandrules
01-15-2011, 08:51 PM
Who can understand him anyways? Wasn't he one of the characters on Fat Albert? Wellba wouba douba ula Fata Albaht. Him making money based on his comments give me hope that I can win the Ms. America pageant this year ... and I'm a 40 year old guy.

MattsMe
01-15-2011, 08:52 PM
Who can understand him anyways? Wasn't he one of the characters on Fat Albert? Wellba wouba douba ula Fata Albaht. Him making money based on his comments give me hope that I can win the Ms. America pageant this year ... and I'm a 40 year old guy.

:sofunny:

I have to agree he's pretty bad. I think he's part horse.

VegasStlrFan
01-15-2011, 08:53 PM
I have to agree with marble mouth, I thought the refs were way to innvolved. They were inconsistent, missed a ton of calls and pulled out some BS you never hear. The first half seemed like they were on a mission to deintensify the game.

TRH
01-15-2011, 08:55 PM
wtf is he talking about? If anything, the officiating came out worse on our side....there were a couple blatant unsportsmanlike's on them that they didn't even call.
I did think the ref's came out of the gate way too flag happy though, but for the most part, what was called was legit. But there were some non-calls that i thought mostly went their way.

VegasStlrFan
01-15-2011, 08:55 PM

You have him confused with Mushmouth. He was more coherent.

steel-EERS
01-15-2011, 08:56 PM
I know they missed a leg whip on 66 for the ravens that was really obvious just to name one of several the Ravens got a benefit of, so for the most part it evened out I guess

Kanata-Steeler
01-15-2011, 08:57 PM
Sharp is Cowher's beeeatch (excuse my french)?, Sharpe says things wrong and then Cowher, or Boomer corrects him later. -nunthin new there.

VegasStlrFan
01-15-2011, 08:58 PM
wtf is he talking about? If anything, the officiating came out worse on our side....there were a couple blatant unsportsmanlike's on them that they didn't even call.

I didn't take it as he was saying the ref's screwed the Rats, just they sucked and were way to visible. I could be wrong.....giving him the 'benefit of the doubt" :noidea:

Fire Arians
01-15-2011, 08:59 PM
he was right, the refs were in this game too much. really gotta let em play the game sometimes

TRH
01-15-2011, 09:00 PM
I didn't take it as he was saying the ref's screwed the Rats, just they sucked and were way to visible. I could be wrong.....giving him the 'benefit of the doubt" :noidea:

yeah, possible. The refs were terrible today. I knew they would be when i seen which crew we were getting.

mesaSteeler
01-15-2011, 09:00 PM

Naw he's a jackass.

kirklandrules
01-15-2011, 09:01 PM
You have him confused with Mushmouth. He was more coherent.

That's it! I thought this was Shannon Sharp! You tell me ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMADJcimnds&feature=fvw

VegasStlrFan
01-15-2011, 09:05 PM
Naw he's a jackass.

lmaof:rofl:

Kanata-Steeler
01-15-2011, 09:08 PM

He kinda reminds me of "Mister Ed" the talking horse, anyone remeber that old TV show?

skinart82
01-15-2011, 09:11 PM
I knew the refs would be way to into this game when they warned the coaches before the game even started!

MasterOfPuppets
01-15-2011, 09:13 PM
MUSHMOUTH !!!....:toofunny:

MasterOfPuppets
01-15-2011, 09:14 PM
yeah, possible. The refs were terrible today. I knew they would be when i seen which crew we were getting.
they're terrible every week , in almost every game...why should it have been different today ? :noidea:

fer522
01-15-2011, 09:23 PM
what kinda pissed me off was when at the end he said i don't wanna take anything away from pittsburgh
but the officiating sucked what the f**k did he mean by that?

mesaSteeler
01-15-2011, 09:25 PM
what kinda pissed me off was when at the end he said i don't wanna take anything away from pittsburgh
but the officiating sucked what the f**k did he mean by that?

It means he's a frustrated little RatBird and should not be on TV as a commentator.

ZoneBlitzer
01-15-2011, 10:22 PM
Hard to blame when the refs when the Ravens dropped the ball....literally. The Ravens blinked and the Steelers didn't. Both defenses were great, the Steelers more so and the result showed.

SteelWolf62
01-16-2011, 10:08 AM

Geezus, I forgot all about mushmouth, that is flippin' funny!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

stb_steeler
01-16-2011, 10:35 AM
LMFAO!!!
The Character was MushMouth....funny thing, i called him that to..

stb_steeler
01-16-2011, 10:39 AM

U know where denver got its horse Icon from...Look very close to Sharpes profile an then at the broncos icon...need i say more.

therocksteeler
01-16-2011, 11:30 AM
Steelers vs Ravens, I'm so glad I watched the post game report. Shannon Sharpe did nothing but cry and moan about the Steelers win the entire reporting process. Finally after hearing enough Bill Cowher reached back grabbed a tissue and puts it in Sharpe's face... lol. I hope you guys got a chance to see this, it was awesome!

:tt02:

theplatypus
01-16-2011, 11:32 AM
Steelers vs Ravens, I'm so glad I watched the post game report. Shannon Sharpe did nothing but cry and moan about the Steelers win the entire reporting process. Finally after hearing enough Bill Cowher reached back grabbed a tissue and puts it in Sharpe's face... lol. I hope you guys got a chance to see this, it was awesome!

Too funny. I'll have to go back and see if I've got that recorded.

TRH
01-16-2011, 11:41 AM
was cool, but wished he would have told the viewers (very clearly....) more about why the officiating didn't hurt the Ravens, it hurt us the same, if not more....instead of the tissue

theplatypus
01-16-2011, 11:44 AM
was cool, but wished he would have told the viewers (very clearly....) more about why the officiating didn't hurt the Ravens, it hurt us the same, if not more....instead of the tissue

I don't know about that. There's that old cliche of actions speak louder than words and handing blabbermouth crybaby like sharpe a tissue speaks volumes.

ETL
01-16-2011, 11:53 AM
I agree. That was much louder than words. Way to stop that horse from whining

steelerohio
01-16-2011, 12:09 PM
Sharpe will just move on a slobber all over the winner of the Pats and Jets game...

LVSteelersfan
01-16-2011, 12:14 PM
We won't stand a chance against the Patsies or Jets according to Sharpe, Marshall Faulk, Jamie Dukes, anyone on ESPN next week. The Steelers get extra motivation from the no respect card. They are going to shock the world.

FanSince72
01-16-2011, 12:42 PM

Yeah, I saw that and I have to admit, I didn't think Cowher had that kind of sarcastic streak in him.

It was funny stuff and it sure put a cork in Sharpe's oversized gob.

fer522
01-16-2011, 04:08 PM

that was priceless :tt03:

Kanata-Steeler
01-16-2011, 04:11 PM

Thankyou CHIN, TY !!!
Mister Ed (Sharpe) definitely deserved the tissue.

:tt04:

jjpro11
01-16-2011, 04:14 PM
why is Sharpe even on a pregame TALK show? the guy can't speak clearly to save his life.. he's always obnoxious and everyone around him seems annoyed.

fer522
01-16-2011, 04:20 PM
U know where denver got its horse Icon from...Look very close to Sharpes profile an then at the broncos icon...need i say more.
man that was bad
LMMFAO :rofl: :toofunny: :rofl: :toofunny: :rofl:

mesaSteeler
01-16-2011, 04:23 PM
why is Sharpe even on a pregame TALK show? the guy can't speak clearly to save his life.. he's always obnoxious and everyone around him seems annoyed.

Good question. Jackass like him are why I don't watch pregame shows.

meanfish
01-16-2011, 08:03 PM
Sharpe doesn't even speak English half the time??? He and Assiason are both HUGE Steeler Haters. Boomer couldn't say enough about what a QB Flacco was pre-game and at the half, then of course it died. Now, they're both (Sharpe & Assiason) are on the Jets bandwagon. It's actually quite humorous watching Cowher/Marino vs. those horse's patooties.