PDA

View Full Version : Kemo....

TRH
01-15-2011, 09:18 PM
Is he stupid? does he have a brain?

Whats up with diving on piles well after the play is over?? I was screaming at him the 1st time and then i couldn't believe it he did it a 2nd time.

kirklandrules
01-15-2011, 09:25 PM
Don't forget he was drafted much later than his talent normally would have placed him because he was getting those type of calls at Utah. He kicked a guy in the head one year. He just isn't paid to think.

theplatypus
01-15-2011, 09:26 PM
Those were potentially game losing blunders on his part.

Fire Arians
01-15-2011, 09:26 PM
that's how they do it in kahuku lol

SH-Rock
01-15-2011, 09:27 PM
Yeah what is it with guy.

OX1947
01-15-2011, 09:37 PM
Kemo lost us the first Ravens game with his bonehead off side penalties that pinned the steelers to the ahole of the end zone, forcing the steelers to punt from the end zone. Tomlin needs to really sit him down and tell him to quit being a dumb (bleep) idiot. I was irritate more at him in this game then at anything else.....What as (bleep) idiot.

fer522
01-15-2011, 09:51 PM
just tell him that if he does it again he will not get paid for that game
and i promise you he will not do it again
he'll understand money

VegasStlrFan
01-15-2011, 10:07 PM
I have less of a problem with this penalty, even though it was bonehead and potentially game changing, than I do with a false start. The offensive line needs to show more aggressiveness. They need to knock some heads. Not to mention they gave up on a play to early in the 1st, smackin heads on that one could have been a game changer as well.

Atlanta Dan
01-16-2011, 12:23 PM
Ed. B. of the P-G thinks Kemo needs a sports psychologist :chuckle:

What is Chris Kemoeatu thinking? He dove into that pile a long, long time after Mendenhall scored the winning touchdown and for what? He did the same thing earlier and should have been flagged for that one too. I think he needs a good sports psychologist to talk to him.

http://plus.sites.post-gazette.com/index.php/pro-sports/steelers

Kemo has had anger management issues for years that sometimes draws a flag and sometimes does not - Tomlin needs to tell him it is time to grow up

NYC_Steeler
01-16-2011, 12:27 PM
Really stupid plays on his part. We were lucky the refs missed the 1st one, but he got caught on the 2nd one and gave the Ravens good field position with less than 2 mins in the game. Very dumb. I hope he gets a good earful from the coaches about that.

plenewken
01-16-2011, 12:31 PM
Really stupid plays on his part. We were lucky the refs missed the 1st one, but he got caught on the 2nd one and gave the Ravens good field position with less than 2 mins in the game. Very dumb. I hope he gets a good earful from the coaches about that.

The guy's a neanderthal and It's been the case for years. He had the same problem in College. I don't think he'll ever get it.
College grad my @ss! lol

lionslicer
01-16-2011, 01:21 PM
He had some unecesary roughness calls during the season too. These are potential game changing penalties, someone needs to have a talk with him, and if he's just too stupid to get it through his head, electro therapy

wootawnee
01-16-2011, 02:19 PM
I'll take all his penalties.......He really took control of the line of scrimmage.....He is the best Guard in the league at the moment and is charging harder every week........He was the best interior lineman on the field yesterday, for both teams, on both sides of the ball.........He took over the trenches..........

Watch the game tape.....Kemo is everywhere.......

Rick5895
01-16-2011, 02:28 PM
We will get Colon back and Starks back next season, the injuries have forced us to play Foster, Legursky ... I say , if we can find a replacement in the draft (now with at the earliest pick 30) he should be traded or cut out right.
That penalty could very well have cost us. Thankfully it didn't but he has a rep and seemingly get one of these a game.

pete74
01-16-2011, 03:26 PM
i hate kemo. he's a hot head and isnt a really good player. he is decent but gets beat way to much. hopefully mike pouncey takes his place next season

plenewken
01-16-2011, 04:10 PM
i hate kemo. he's a hot head and isnt a really good player. he is decent but gets beat way to much. hopefully mike pouncey takes his place next season

+1 on Mike Pouncey.. He's a beast and Kemo won't win the job against him in training camp.