PDA

View Full Version : Bens biggest hater(bradshaw) givin props

steelerforlife
01-15-2011, 09:59 PM
On the halftime show on fox(pack/falcon game) Bradshaw says Ben is the best "big game" qb period.
Is he bandwaggoning? or is he just being professional?
No matter how much you cant stand a guy...I guess you cant get past the facts.

TRH
01-15-2011, 10:01 PM
Surprising to hear that. Maybe Bradshaw is realizing his hate for Pittsburgh is getting a bit out of control.
Bradshaw's been harsh, but Ben's been very classy in all his responses and respectful. Actually made Bradshaw look bad. I don't think Terry has much of a choice other than to give some props at some point.

Kanata-Steeler
01-15-2011, 10:08 PM
On the halftime show on fox(pack/falcon game) Bradshaw says Ben is the best "big game" qb period.
Is he bandwaggoning? or is he just being professional?
No matter how much you cant stand a guy...I guess you cant get past the facts.

Uhh no, it's obviously becuase Bradshaw has been in ALL those similar situation's himself, even when Bradshaw was "hated". And trust me, he was.

So, in essence Bradshaw is NOT his biggest hater, and just maybe Ben now realizes that Bradshaw was trying to be Ben's biggest Mentor. ???
It takes a lot to reach out and try and help someone -even if it means breaking you're on records.(aka 4 Rings for your precious Steelers) How many Supermen u know can do that. ?
So you be vewy careful treading on Bradshaw my friend, be very careful :mad:

So I say change the subject of you post dude,
but hey, whatever floats your boat.

Cheers.

TRH
01-15-2011, 10:11 PM
I know he was our QB for 4 and i love him for that, but man....he is without question....one of the most annoying human beings alive...its almost painful listening to him

Kanata-Steeler
01-15-2011, 10:12 PM
I know he was our QB for 4 and i love him for that, but man....he is without question....one of the most annoying human beings alive...its almost painful listening to him

:tt04::tt04::tt04::tt04:

What more can He say ?
:blah:

MDSteel15
01-15-2011, 10:25 PM
:popcorn:I know he was our QB for 4 and i love him for that, but man....he is without question....one of the most annoying human beings alive...its almost painful listening to him

You're kidding right?

TRH
01-15-2011, 10:34 PM
:popcorn:

You're kidding right?

No. I'm not. I don't know how anyone can stand him when he gets in that hyena-laughing, comedian wannabe mood (which is most of the time). Its completely unbearable when he's on a talk show.
I love the old Steeler teams, the 4 SB's and his QB run with us but i'm strictly referring to his "now" personality

MDSteel15
01-15-2011, 10:37 PM
No. I'm not. I don't know how anyone can stand him when he gets in that hyena-laughing, comedian wannabe mood (which is most of the time). Its completely unbearable when he's on a talk show.
I love the old Steeler teams, the 4 SB's and his QB run with us but i'm strictly referring to his "now" personality

Have you ever seen him in a serious interview? He's even said he gets paid to play stupid! It's what FOX wants...:noidea:

OX1947
01-15-2011, 10:42 PM
Bradshaw's dislike of Big Ben never had anything to do with his game or him being a Pittsburgh QB. It was Big Ben's attitude.

MDSteel15
01-15-2011, 10:49 PM
Bradshaw's dislike of Big Ben never had anything to do with his game or him being a Pittsburgh QB. It was Big Ben's attitude.

:hatsoff: :hatsoff: :hatsoff:

steelerforlife
01-16-2011, 01:13 AM
So you be vewy careful treading on Bradshaw my friend, be very careful :mad:

So I say change the subject of you post dude,
but hey, whatever floats your boat.

Cheers.[/QUOTE]

My point was that Bradshaw has been VERY critical of Ben even before the "off the field incidents" and was surprised of the accolades given today. In no way am I being critical of Bradshaw. I actually find him entertaining for the most part.

plenewken
01-16-2011, 09:09 AM

:applaudit:

madtowndrunkard
01-16-2011, 11:57 AM
well I sure hope Ben is at his best against the Patriots next week. The pats have always found ways to make our QB's look like the worst pieces of garbage to ever get behind center. Ever since Brady's rookie season it's been this way. It's time to get this monkey off of our back.

Kanata-Steeler
01-16-2011, 04:01 PM
well I sure hope Ben is at his best against the Patriots next week. The pats have always found ways to make our QB's look like the worst pieces of garbage to ever get behind center. Ever since Brady's rookie season it's been this way. It's time to get this monkey off of our back.

I think we already did that, in '05, and '08 :tt04:
I hear you though, Brady made shreeded wheat out of our "D" the last meeting, and therefore our "O", Ben or not, FAILED anyway, as it always does. !!!!

Our "D" has to be %150 for this, and LeBeau will make sure of that this time 'round.