PDA

View Full Version : Troy Polamalu is a RAGING ANIMALISTIC BEAST

troypthebest
01-15-2011, 09:27 PM
http://www.muscleprodigy.com/troy-polamalu-workout-arcl-1128.html

Just thought i'd share his workout routine I found. Pretty sweet stuff, his videos are awesome.

Hands down the best safety in the league. He makes more game changing plays than Ed Reed and he can hit as hard as B-Dawk.

BTW...I am a new member to this forum. Look forward to contributing some great posts. After the amazing playoff win today, I just had to join this forum. LETS GO STEELERS, TAKES US TO THE PROMISED LAND YET AGAIN!!!

TRH
01-15-2011, 09:31 PM
cool info.......I think you're right...the best in the league

Kanata-Steeler
01-15-2011, 09:32 PM

Just thought i'd share his workout routine I found. Pretty sweet stuff, his videos are awesome.

Hands down the best safety in the league. He makes more game changing plays than Ed Reed and he can hit as hard as B-Dawk.

BTW...I am a new member to this forum. Look forward to contributing some great posts. After the amazing playoff win today, I just had to join this forum. LETS GO STEELERS, TAKES US TO THE PROMISED LAND YET AGAIN!!!

I gotta admit, when I first saw the "...RAGING ANIMALISTIC BEAST" ?
I thought of only one in the entire NFL, and his name is: James Harrison
:)

but ya, Troy to Safety's, is the TB to QB's, and Troy is still gettin' better.
:tt04:

VegasStlrFan
01-15-2011, 10:23 PM
He ran over Ray Rice on a blitz in the final plays. Didn't get the sack, but looked more like a LB than a DB on the Blitz.

troypthebest
01-16-2011, 12:37 PM
He ran over Ray Rice on a blitz in the final plays. Didn't get the sack, but looked more like a LB than a DB on the Blitz.

He should play linebacker for a game, see how dominant he is, haha.

troypthebest
01-17-2011, 05:22 PM
Just watched an interview with the guy. He is so soft spoken, it doesn't make sense! How does he have such aggression on the field?

fer522
01-17-2011, 06:50 PM
no wonder why he's the best

StainlessStill
01-17-2011, 07:06 PM

Man, what a maniac. A true FEIGN. A one of a kind difference maker both on AND off the field.

I bet he bangs his wife with no mercy with those moves. He def pounds it hard, lmao.:tt:

fer522
01-17-2011, 07:22 PM
I bet he bangs his wife with no mercy with those moves. He def pounds it hard, lmao.

:toofunny: :rofl: :toofunny: :rofl: :toofunny:

troypthebest
01-23-2011, 04:56 PM
I bet he bangs his wife with no mercy with those moves. He def pounds it hard, lmao.:tt:

I literally just pissed my pants reading that. HAHA.

MikeHaullace
01-23-2011, 05:01 PM
I literally just pissed my pants reading that. HAHA.

You must have been around for the first 4 Super Bowl wins. :toofunny: Urinary incontinence.