PDA

View Full Version : You have to love Hines

theplatypus
01-15-2011, 10:47 PM
"What better way to put the Ravens out of the tournament," Steelers wide receiver Hines Ward said. "They keep asking for us and we keep putting them out of the tournament. They're going to be ticked about this for a long time."

LMAO!!!

OX1947
01-15-2011, 10:49 PM
He really got into Ed Reed's head today. I never seen Reed that angry.

Fire Arians
01-15-2011, 10:50 PM
now we gotta beat the team that keeps putting US out of the tournament. the pats.

24seven
01-15-2011, 10:54 PM
Hines definitely came to life today. It's been an off year for an unbelievable player. My most memorable moment though will be T.J droppin the ball on the last play. I can't stand that guy. He's had the Steelers number for quite a few games. Just happy to see him holding his head at the end of this one. Comooooon Jets! :P As much as a N.E. rematch win would be sweet.. i'd rather not face a hot Brady.. We never seem to get the pressure on him.

Riddle_Of_Steel
01-16-2011, 12:46 AM
Hines definitely came to life today. It's been an off year for an unbelievable player. My most memorable moment though will be T.J droppin the ball on the last play. I can't stand that guy. He's had the Steelers number for quite a few games. Just happy to see him holding his head at the end of this one.

AMEN.

I have hated that long-faced bastid since his days on the Bengals and shining his shoes with a Terrible Towel. He has really fallen though hasn't he? He used to be the only Bungles WR that we typically got burned by, but he is barely a legitimate 3rd WR now.

pghfrank62
01-16-2011, 08:55 AM
Hines is amazing, that is one tough dude, and he always comes to play!!! Housmanwhiner is your typical losser, he goes from team to team and blames everyone but himself. Nice catch in the waining minute to give his team a first down. The rats in general are going to petition the league not to play in Heinz field again!!!!