PDA

View Full Version : Sharon P.A.

clevestinks
04-23-2006, 07:26 PM
I just went over to Sharon this weekend, for some fun and R&R. The Qaker Steak and Lube there, the original, was awesome. Steelers memoribilia everywhere. Wings were awesome, and the Blue and White game was on. The women went over to the Winner, so we tagged along to the Mens Lounge at the Winner, free Rolling Rock on tap.
Sharon P.A. your Billy Bar is also the best.

BlitzburghRockCity
04-23-2006, 08:56 PM
I love the Quaker Steak and Lube's.. always awesome wings !! Sounds like a good time cleve.!

Stlrs4Life
04-23-2006, 09:07 PM
I just went over to Sharon this weekend, for some fun and R&R. The Qaker Steak and Lube there, the original, was awesome. Steelers memoribilia everywhere. Wings were awesome, and the Blue and White game was on. The women went over to the Winner, so we tagged along to the Mens Lounge at the Winner, free Rolling Rock on tap.
Sharon P.A. your Billy Bar is also the best.

Should have let me know that you would be in town, could have met ya at the Lube. By the way, I think there wings are horrible. The sauces are fine, but the size and cost of them are rediculous. You can go to other places around here that have way better winghs.

The Winner is cool. The wife would shop there, and it is great to tell her to take her time. LOL!

clevestinks
04-24-2006, 03:59 PM
Should have let me know that you would be in town, could have met ya at the Lube. By the way, I think there wings are horrible. The sauces are fine, but the size and cost of them are rediculous. You can go to other places around here that have way better winghs.

The Winner is cool. The wife would shop there, and it is great to tell her to take her time. LOL!

The wings were a little small, and the price is a little high, but the Pennslyvania Garlic were friggin awesome.

Stlrs4Life
04-24-2006, 04:15 PM
I agree there. That's there newest sauce I think.

melroseplace
04-24-2006, 06:33 PM
I was in Sharon last year prom dress shopping...didn't really do anything else other than going to the Winner tho

clevestinks
04-24-2006, 07:05 PM
I was in Sharon last year prom dress shopping...didn't really do anything else other than going to the Winner tho
You should of had a better time! LOL

The Winner is great at least the Mens Lounge