PDA

View Full Version : Ravens' T.J. Houshmandzadeh 'can't believe' he dropped critical pass

mesaSteeler
01-16-2011, 01:15 AM
Ravens' T.J. Houshmandzadeh 'can't believe' he dropped critical pass
10:33 PM
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2011/01/ravens-tj-houshmandzadeh-cant-believe-he-dropped-critical-pass/1
By Sean Leahy, USA TODAY
2 Comments

Baltimore Ravens WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh was dumbfounded by his critical drop that sealed his team's 31-24 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers on Saturday.

Ravens QB Joe Flacco targeted Houshmandzadeh on fourth-and-19 on the team's last-gasp attempt to extend the game.

But the ball bounced off of Houshmandzadeh, who was being guarded by Steelers CB William Gay. (Once a Bungle, Always a Bungle. - mesa)

"It's unbelievable," Houshmandzadeh said, via the Baltimore Sun. "I can't believe that happened. I would bet every dollar I have that I make that."

Houshmandzadeh signed a $40 million, five-year deal with the Seattle Seahawks in 2009. But Seattle cut him before the start of this season -- while still owing him more than $6 million.

The Ravens signed him to a contract worth $855,000.

Houshmandzadeh had three catches for 38 yards in the loss to the Steelers.

Stu Pidasso
01-16-2011, 01:19 AM
You may change your uniform, DOUCHE, but the Curse of the Terrible Towel will follow you everywhere. But at least your shoes are clean...

tony hipchest
01-16-2011, 01:22 AM
:toofunny:

and john harbaugh is still screaming at the refs because his player dropped and easilly catchable, uncontested pass.

**** them. i'll just chalk it up to the terrible towel curse.

couldnt have happened to a "better" guy. :sofunny:

:tt04::tt02::tt::tt03:

stb_steeler
01-16-2011, 01:22 AM
I want a pic of him droppin that pass.....send it to some of my friends, ravens fans for gettin in my face all week.

GMU Steeler
01-16-2011, 01:25 AM

and john harbaugh is still screaming at the refs because his player dropped and easilly catchable, uncontested pass.

**** them. i'll just chalk it up to the terrible towel curse.

couldnt have happened to a "better" guy. :sofunny:

:tt04::tt02::tt::tt03:

Heh, in a way I think I dislike Harbaugh more than I do Belichick since at least Belichick isn't a whiny you know what when things don't go his way. And regarding Housh, couldn't happen to a nicer guy. TJ, you cried for the ball and Flacco gave you the ball, you're supposed to catch it ya know.