PDA

View Full Version : TJ Douchmanzada post conference???

Polamalu43Defense!
01-16-2011, 01:33 AM
Anyone creep over to Ratbirds website to see if there was a douchemanzada post game interview??? Would love to hear what he had to say after the drop of his career lol

ricardisimo
01-16-2011, 01:51 AM
I'm still not completely convinced it was a simple drop. I think Gay either got just enough of a finger on it to alter the balls trajectory, or otherwise distracted Douche with his motion. I'd love to see a hi-def version of the play in slow-mo.

MACH1
01-16-2011, 01:54 AM
I'm still not completely convinced it was a simple drop. I think Gay either got just enough of a finger on it to alter the balls trajectory, or otherwise distracted Douche with his motion. I'd love to see a hi-def version of the play in slow-mo.

It was a big time drop.

According to my 63" plasma. :chuckle:

JackHammer
01-16-2011, 02:00 AM

I saw it, and if anything, Douchemanzilla felt Gay coming(damn that sounds horrible) and didn't give the ball his full attention. Gay didn't get a hand in there until after the ball arrived. He was just distracted b/c he knew the contact was coming.

MattsMe
01-16-2011, 02:02 AM

He felt a Gay finger come from behind, and he kind of liked it, which confused him enough to drop the ball.

Yes, I really am in the 7th grade.

Third Rail
01-16-2011, 02:02 AM
Yeah, Douchemangina would have dropped that ball no matter what happened. But give credit to Gay for following through and making sure.

Fire Arians
01-16-2011, 02:12 AM
He felt a Gay finger come from behind, and he kind of liked it, which confused him enough to drop the ball.

Yes, I really am in the 7th grade.

:rofl:

what it came down to basically. housh heard the footsteps and that dude is soft

ricardisimo
01-16-2011, 02:22 AM
"Gay Finger Felt on Douche's Ball"

Will this be tomorrow's headline in the PG or Trib?

MattsMe
01-16-2011, 02:24 AM
"Gay Finger Felt on Douche's Ball"

Will this be tomorrow's headline in the PG or Trib?

:toofunny:

You win.

Frankie3521
01-16-2011, 05:34 AM
I saw it, and if anything, Douchemanzilla felt Gay coming(damn that sounds horrible) and didn't give the ball his full attention. Gay didn't get a hand in there until after the ball arrived. He was just distracted b/c he knew the contact was coming.

That entire post is full of lulz.

Rick5895
01-16-2011, 06:07 AM
See what happens when you disrepect the Towel. The Karma follows you from city to city. LMFAO

MasterOfPuppets
01-16-2011, 06:25 AM
See what happens when you disrepect the Towel. The Karma follows you from city to city. LMFAO
where the hell was karma in week 4 when he caught the game winner ? :noidea:

Rick5895
01-16-2011, 06:49 AM
where the hell was karma in week 4 when he caught the game winner ? :noidea:

It's big game karma, the first game , in the bigger picture, wasn't that big.

WeegiesWarriors
01-16-2011, 07:21 AM
lmao... TJ Taliban's press conference? Where was it in some cave and was he ranting about the infidels??

As Lebron recently put it... "karmas a bitch"

steelerchad
01-16-2011, 07:23 AM
The curse of the terrible towel lives. Disrespect the towel and it will come back to haunt you. TJ has to be sick, but lets be real. The Ravens weren't getting into that endzone again if they had a whole nother quarter to do it. Our D was not going to allow it.

TRH
01-16-2011, 07:26 AM
he would have caught the ball, but it looks like he was afraid he was going to get "stuck" by Gay. You gotta be a man in that situation and make that catch. Thats where Hines shines for us.

Wallace108
01-16-2011, 07:29 AM
What made the drop even funnier is earlier, one of the announcers said that T.J. was complaining that he wasn't a big enough part of the offense and he wasn't getting the ball enough (or something like that). :sofunny:

austinfrench76
01-16-2011, 10:42 AM
I did not hear his presser but it was probably similar to everyone that he had after we would stomp his ass in Cincy:

"Today the better team didn't win. We are a better team than them. Blah blah blah...!"

Different team, same a-hole!

steelerohio
01-16-2011, 11:11 AM
I can't imagine how the "better team" lost two out of three to the same team this season... shouldn't the better team be the one who pulls out a victory two out of three? :noidea:

wootawnee
01-16-2011, 01:21 PM
I think Gay would have stripped it out anyway.......

theplatypus
01-16-2011, 01:24 PM
I think Gay would have stripped it out anyway.......

He was right there within a millisecond of the ball's arrival.

fer522
01-16-2011, 02:09 PM
now he can go with bin laden and watch us play next week

steelax04
01-16-2011, 02:12 PM
I don't like TJ one bit, but that's a catch a receiver of his caliber should have made. He let it hit him in the shoulder pads. Only thing I can think of is that he was bracing for impact instead of making the catch.

caplovestroyp43
01-16-2011, 07:00 PM

We know what you mean! Besides, the other word has a u and 2 m's in it!

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Phade
01-16-2011, 09:23 PM
douchmanzada def has me lmao..