PDA

View Full Version : Refs

injus5injus
01-16-2011, 01:55 AM
Yea I know another ref hating post.. But this group of refs really pissed me off. It first came when they never called the ravens return man down forcing Tomlin to challenge. That could have come back to haunt us in the end if there was a play that we would have needed to be challenged. He should have never given the runner the benefit of the doubt on that call. Then they only hit Ward with the personal foul. Ward obviously didn't start attacking Reed for no reason, they both played a part in the scuffle. Give them both a flag. Those are just two obvious examples I remember now but there were tons of missed calls on both sides of the ball. Harrison held on plays (refs miss these every game so this is to be expected). Even penalties against the ravens were bad at times. The hold on the ravens near special teams TD return (steelers flopped although he was held alittle before this). I just hate the head ref. I dont remember why but something familiar about his face reminds me that he screwed the steelers sometime in the recent past lol.

finesward
01-16-2011, 06:48 AM
Yea I know another ref hating post.. But this group of refs really pissed me off. It first came when they never called the ravens return man down forcing Tomlin to challenge. That could have come back to haunt us in the end if there was a play that we would have needed to be challenged. He should have never given the runner the benefit of the doubt on that call. Then they only hit Ward with the personal foul. Ward obviously didn't start attacking Reed for no reason, they both played a part in the scuffle. Give them both a flag. Those are just two obvious examples I remember now but there were tons of missed calls on both sides of the ball. Harrison held on plays (refs miss these every game so this is to be expected). Even penalties against the ravens were bad at times. The hold on the ravens near special teams TD return (steelers flopped although he was held alittle before this). I just hate the head ref. I dont remember why but something familiar about his face reminds me that he screwed the steelers sometime in the recent past lol.

you feel better now? :noidea:

injus5injus
01-16-2011, 01:40 PM
yes! lol I just needed to rant lol the W makes everything better