PDA

View Full Version : brand new trade in the works

Tha rock
04-24-2006, 02:54 PM
http://www.nfldrafthits.com/

tony hipchest
04-24-2006, 03:02 PM
the one thing i can see for sure is if lenart isnt drafted 2nd or 3rd is him throwing a huge hissy fit and probably holding out through training camp for whatever team takes him. he wants more $$$ than a. smith got last year and condon is spinning his wheels trying to get it.

Tha rock
04-24-2006, 03:18 PM
we are moving up 2nd or third to take him.

Suitanim
04-24-2006, 04:55 PM
No, you aren't. There will never be more disinformation disseminated than in the last week before the draft...

MasterOfPuppets
04-24-2006, 05:12 PM
thier trading up for young....:nana:

Tha rock
04-24-2006, 06:16 PM
were getting him and we will like it cuz he wants to be in oak

Koopa
04-24-2006, 06:24 PM
you're to giddy (don't know wtf that means just seems right for this lol) of a fan, not everyone likes the raiders, in fact more ppl hate the raiders then the like em. i have never heard matt say he wants to be in oakland. suit is right on this ya'll will not be getting him, and he'll be going to the jets where he would rather be if the titans pass on him

Suitanim
04-24-2006, 06:42 PM
Just about every rumor you hear this week is a lie. The only person I've heard tell the truth is Phil Savage, and he said the safest pick of this draft is AJ Hawk, but even when he said it he backpeddled a little and said the Browns wouldn't move up to get him, which makes me think that they will actually try.

Why? Cleveland is on a "Local boy makes good" trip, with Lebron and Charlie Frye, Hawk is a Buckeye so he'd be instantly popular, and the Browns need LB's DESPERATELY.

I still think Bush goes #1 no matter about this illegal house stuff. I think the Jets get Leinart no matter what, and I think Crazy Al wants Vince Young...but there's still 4 days to go.

I'm not even going to do my mock until Friday. There's no point in doing it before then.

DIESELMAN
04-24-2006, 07:58 PM
"ummm hell no we dont need a qb"

I thought you guys didn't need a QB????

Suitanim
04-24-2006, 08:03 PM
"ummm hell no we dont need a qb"

I thought you guys didn't need a QB????

Dude, it's "Tha Rock"...he can't remember his own last thought, let alone what he typed last week.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if he posts up here claiming that he was always a huge fan of the Raiders using their first pick on Vince Young after it happens.

Tha rock
04-24-2006, 08:03 PM
you're to giddy (don't know wtf that means just seems right for this lol) of a fan, not everyone likes the raiders, in fact more ppl hate the raiders then the like em. i have never heard matt say he wants to be in oakland. suit is right on this ya'll will not be getting him, and he'll be going to the jets where he would rather be if the titans pass on him

umm here you go http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft06/news/story?id=2418315

hes a raiders fan and wants to be a raider so stop hating the kings are taking game 2

Koopa
04-24-2006, 08:05 PM
umm here you go http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft06/news/story?id=2418315

hes a raiders fan and wants to be a raider so stop hating the kings are taking game 2

now i know you're delusional, no artest means no chance in hell

edit: reading on that link you gave me, i didn't see one thing saying he wants to be there, saying he's a life long fan doesn't mean anything........i'm a life long spurs fan doesn't mean i'd want to play for them if i could go to a WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better team

Suitanim
04-24-2006, 08:08 PM
Dude, WTF? You posted this same nonsense again? You already posted it in another thread here. It's bullshit, and posting it over and over won't change the fact that it's bullshit.

Matt Leinart wants to be a movie star. He's going to NY. If crazy Al moves up, he's taking Vince Young.

Tha rock
04-24-2006, 10:29 PM
in cali they make movies not NY hes a football player and hes going to play in oaktown

Suitanim
04-25-2006, 09:04 AM
Yeah, they've made an awful lot of movies in that shithole Oakland...