PDA

View Full Version : A little help here, I need a picture that some of you have been using.

mesaSteeler
01-16-2011, 09:42 AM
Hello all, I could use a little help here.

All last week a stupid (is there any other kind) Cardinal fan was giving me crap about how the Ratbirds were going to kill us. Some of you have been using a picture showing a road killed bird in the foreground and a vehicle with a Steelers logo in the background.

I'd love to blow it up and put it on his desk tomorrow at work.

Does any one have it?

I'll a caption with something like "Another stupid bird team crushed by the Steelers". I am planning on asking him which bird was it? A Cardinal or a Raven.

Thanks in advance. - mesa

plenewken
01-16-2011, 09:47 AM
Hello all, I could use a little help here.

All last week a stupid (is there any other kind) Cardinal fan was giving me crap about how the Ratbirds were going to kill us. Some of you have been using a picture showing a road killed bird in the foreground and a vehicle with a Steelers logo in the background.

I'd love to blow it up and put it on his desk tomorrow at work.

Does any one have it?

I'll a caption with something like "Another stupid bird team crushed by the Steelers". I am planning on asking him which bird was it? A Cardinal or a Raven.

Thanks in advance. - mesa

Here it is. Right click it and save it.

http://i448.photobucket.com/albums/qq202/philippelequerre/Miscellaneous%20pics/Steelers-Ravens2011.jpg

mesaSteeler
01-16-2011, 09:54 AM
Many Thanks, that's what I wanted! It will look good on a desk of a Cardinal fan tomorrow.

Frankie3521
01-16-2011, 10:11 AM
Many Thanks, that's what I wanted! It will look good on a desk of a Cardinal fan tomorrow.

I hope you mean a Ravens fan.

mesaSteeler
01-16-2011, 10:19 AM
I hope you mean a Ravens fan.

No I meant a Cardinal fan. Some (all) of these fools haven't gotten their loss in the Super Bowl and always trying to give Steeler fans crap. Add to it that there was an article in the local rag saying how Cardinal fans should cheer for the Ratbirds against us because of Boldin. That's why a dumb Cardinal fan (sorry for the redundancy, all Cardinal fans are dumb) and was giving me trash talk.

Now it's my turn.

I don't know of any Ratbird fans out here. I can't ever remember seeing a Ratbird bumper sticker. Dallas, Packers, Cardinals, San Francisco, a few San Diego and even one Clown. But I can't remember ever seeing a Ratbird. Steelers are very common here. I usually see several a week on the freeway. I work with three die hard Steeler fans none of which have ever been to the burgh.

fer522
01-16-2011, 03:16 PM
right on bro
you should tape it on his back

Pentheon
01-16-2011, 03:20 PM
Here it is. Right click it and save it.

http://i448.photobucket.com/albums/qq202/philippelequerre/Miscellaneous%20pics/Steelers-Ravens2011.jpg

Love that picture haha..

on the way to the game yesterday we was walking in the crowd of people and this guy had a stick with a dead raven hanging from it with a rope around its neck, pretty sure it was real.