PDA

View Full Version : ravens24x7.com is down

plenewken
01-16-2011, 10:59 AM
Their message board is down. I hope a Steelers fan hacked it. LOL

Lots of Ravens fans are cannibals today, they're eating crow. Hey Bobby Jr, where the f*ck are you? LMAO

steelers33
01-16-2011, 11:13 AM
Yah it has been down and up all morning lol. I went on another ravens board, and they are devastated to say the least. I guy said he broke his hand, a dining chair, his TV remote, and left a huge hole in his wall LOL.

steelerohio
01-16-2011, 11:15 AM
Shuld we start the countdown as to when Baltimore Ravens leave Baltimore? :applaudit:

VegasStlrFan
01-16-2011, 12:12 PM
Yah it has been down and up all morning lol. I went on another ravens board, and they are devastated to say the least. I guy said he broke his hand, a dining chair, his TV remote, and left a huge hole in his wall LOL.

Thats a normal game around our house.

lionslicer
01-16-2011, 12:16 PM
I'm sure its down because there were so many fans there complaining and the server just exploded

steelax04
01-16-2011, 02:30 PM
I'm sure its down because there were so many fans there complaining and the server just exploded

I bet they'll blame the refs and say the hacked the site.

pancake
01-16-2011, 02:33 PM
Their message board is down. I hope a Steelers fan hacked it. LOL

Lots of Ravens fans are cannibals today, they're eating crow. Hey Bobby Jr, where the f*ck are you? LMAO

I really hope Bobby Jr. comes back. I want him to tell us how Balt is really the better team... lol

Pentheon
01-16-2011, 02:45 PM
I really hope Bobby Jr. comes back. I want him to tell us how Balt is really the better team... lol

He'll just come in with the obvious escuse and say they beat themselves or the refs helped and how they was the better team still...

No way will he give the steelers props for obviously being the better team.

pancake
01-16-2011, 02:49 PM
He'll just come in with the obvious escuse and say they beat themselves or the refs helped and how they was the better team still...

You're correct about that. I just hope he does, I could use a good laugh.

steelerchad
01-16-2011, 03:07 PM

Yeah. There offense was so good they racked up 126 yards of total offense.

plenewken
01-16-2011, 03:07 PM
You're correct about that. I just hope he does, I could use a good laugh.

Me too.