PDA

View Full Version : New to the Forum

Black@Gold Forever32
04-24-2006, 08:28 PM
Hey everyone. Whatsup fellow Steelers fans? I'm 26 years and have been a diehard Steelers fans my whole life. I was born and live in Indiana. But my mom and dad where born close to Pittsburgh. So my family has Pittsburgh roots. I'm proud of those roots. Steelers are the champs and that was a dream come true for me. I wasn't alive for the Steel Curtain days so this past Super Bowl win was a great feeling for me.

The draft is almost here and we have no real needs. Steelers are reloading to keep the Lombardi in the Burgh were it belongs. Peace out and much love to all you crazy Steelers fans.

Forever Black and Gold32:busted:

HburgXL06
04-24-2006, 08:45 PM
Yo sup man. Welcome to the best Steelers forum on the internet. If you need anythin or have a question feel free to hit me up. Hope you enjoy it here man. Peace.

BuFu

Prosdo
04-24-2006, 08:50 PM
Welcome to SF!

SteelerzGirl
04-24-2006, 08:59 PM
Welcome to Steelers Fever, Black and Gold Forever 32! :smile:

pucho58
04-25-2006, 08:08 AM
Welcome to the board, its great here.

clevestinks
04-25-2006, 09:00 AM
Welcome, if you truly Bleed Black & Gold, then you will love it here!

steelerdude
04-25-2006, 09:54 AM
Welcome to SF.

83-Steelers-43
04-25-2006, 10:03 AM
Hello and welcome to SF

Ohio Steeler
04-25-2006, 04:08 PM
Hey everyone. Whatsup fellow Steelers fans? I'm 26 years and have been a diehard Steelers fans my whole life. I was born and live in Indiana. But my mom and dad where born close to Pittsburgh. So my family has Pittsburgh roots. I'm proud of those roots. Steelers are the champs and that was a dream come true for me. I wasn't alive for the Steel Curtain days so this past Super Bowl win was a great feeling for me.

The draft is almost here and we have no real needs. Steelers are reloading to keep the Lombardi in the Burgh were it belongs. Peace out and much love to all you crazy Steelers fans.

Forever Black and Gold32:busted:

welcome to SF

Black@Gold Forever32
04-25-2006, 08:35 PM
Thanks for all the kinds words. Us Steelers Fans Rule!!!!!!!!!! Look forward discussing our beloved Pittsburgh Steelers with you all. Peace out

Black and Gold Forever 32

JoeyPorter#55
04-26-2006, 08:20 AM
Black and gold forever 32,

Welcome to the site of REAL CHAMPIONS!!!!!! The Pittsburgh Steelers...mother:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: in' champions of the NFL!!!!!

SteelShooter
04-27-2006, 01:19 AM
Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome ..................and did I say "HI!"