PDA

View Full Version : friendly jets fan

revisisland
01-16-2011, 08:31 PM
Hey steeler nation, friendly jets fan here, wishing us both a good afc championship game next week. I was rooting for you guys yesterday; love seeing ray lewis pout on the sideline..... it priceless lol

in a lot of ways this 2010 jets team reminds me of your 2005 team. both teams had 2nd year quarterbacks fresh off losing in the afc championship the previous year. both teams were the 6th seed and beat the 3rd and 1st seeds, and you guys ended up winning it all. so heres to a good game! go jets :wave:

SteelCityMom
01-16-2011, 08:34 PM
Welcome to the boards! I can't wish you the best of luck next week, obviously, but it should be a very good game!

I was halfway rooting for you guys today...mostly because I think (ok, I know) the Steelers match up better with the Jets. I wasn't exactly rooting against the Pats*** though, because that kind of revenge would have been so sweet lol.

Great game today though...congrats are definitely in order for the Jets...for this week. :chuckle:

SH-Rock
01-16-2011, 08:34 PM
Good luck to you too!

sarahpalinhater
01-16-2011, 08:37 PM
I gotta think you would have been rooting for Baltimore. That way you could avenge the loss to them at your stadium. But as is, the Steelers have never lost to the same team at home twice in the same season. And in reality, even with your win, we dominated you guys. But, that means nothing. You still have to play the game.
But regardless, don't expect to draw our guys into a smack talking contest. We don't do that. WE talk ON the field. You will be witness to this next Sunday!

Fire Arians
01-16-2011, 08:37 PM
in a lot of ways this 2010 jets team reminds me of your 2005 team.

don't flatter yourself too much. if any team looks like that, it's green bay.

your pass defense is no joke though, i'll give you that. sanchez is a far shot from ben though, he still has yet to prove he can win a big game without the aid of his running game.

mikegrimey
01-16-2011, 08:40 PM
I gotta think you would have been rooting for Baltimore. That way you could avenge the loss to them at your stadium. But as is, the Steelers have never lost to the same team at home twice in the same season. And in reality, even with your win, we dominated you guys. But, that means nothing. You still have to play the game.
But regardless, don't expect to draw our guys into a smack talking contest. We don't do that. WE talk ON the field. You will be witness to this next Sunday!

Jaguars in 2007

lionslicer
01-16-2011, 08:43 PM
Patriots suck...

Good luck. As much as I am a Steelers fan, I wouldn't mine voting for the Jets if they went to the superbowl.

Fire Arians
01-16-2011, 08:45 PM
nah dude, i always pull for nfc if we don't make it, unless it's dallas

fer522
01-16-2011, 08:45 PM
good luck to you bro i'd write some more
but i gotta go wash my feet :chuckle: :wave:

lionslicer
01-16-2011, 08:51 PM

I was trying to be nice D:<

If the Packers go to the superbowl, I'd like to see them beat the Jets if the Steelers don't win it. But Cutler is a douche, I'd never want to see the Bears win.

Tulsa
01-16-2011, 08:53 PM

I teach school and most of my students are Cowboy fans. I have 3 Steeler pictures on my wall. One being Swann's catch in Super Bowl 10 falling on the dallas DB.

Whenever any student says something derogatory, my answer is always the same.

"What? I'm sorry, I can't hear too well among the clinking of our 6 rings."

sarahpalinhater
01-16-2011, 08:54 PM
Jaguars in 2007

Damn! Wow! I guess someone better tell SI.com this :hatsoff: My hats off to you. But I will assume we won't get screwed by the Refs this week, like we did in that game in the playoffs. Where as I remember, on that 4th down by Jacksonville, our guy was held ridiculously. But you never know.

steelerschik
01-16-2011, 08:54 PM
Hey steeler nation, friendly jets fan here, wishing us both a good afc championship game next week. I was rooting for you guys yesterday; love seeing ray lewis pout on the sideline..... it priceless lol

in a lot of ways this 2010 jets team reminds me of your 2005 team. both teams had 2nd year quarterbacks fresh off losing in the afc championship the previous year. both teams were the 6th seed and beat the 3rd and 1st seeds, and you guys ended up winning it all. so heres to a good game! go jets :wave:

Hey there revisisland, welcome! WOW, congrats on that great win. I have to admit I didn't see that coming, but it was well earned!

I gotta ask you, are you a member of that Gang Green forum? I was reading it the other day and I gotta say there are some real jackasses on there. Just wondering, thought about saying good game and good luck, but lots and lots of Ben bashing, gloating and already winning the SB there, probably best to stay off (mad back prime biggest asshole of all).

mesaSteeler
01-16-2011, 08:56 PM
Congrats! I'm glad you beat the Cheats!

MasterOfPuppets
01-16-2011, 09:00 PM
Jaguars in 2007
:smack:way to go...you ruined our psychological propoganda......putz

sarahpalinhater
01-16-2011, 09:05 PM
Funny but, if we beat the number 5th seeded Jets, and say the number 2 seed Bears beat the number 6 seeded Packers, and we beat the Bears for another SB win...people will once again say we didn't beat anyone in the Super Bowl for the third time :-) Even though Seattle was the # 1 seed. And the Bears would be a # 2 seed...Irony huh ?

SoCalFan
01-16-2011, 09:05 PM
Way to beat baby brady & the patsys!Unfortionately for you and your loud mouth coach(who I actually like),you will be seeing a much healthier and focused Steeler team this time around.

LVSteelersfan
01-16-2011, 09:11 PM
Sanchez has not had to face Troy Polomolu yet. Can't wait for him to screw up and throw what he thinks is a wide open pass that Troy comes out of nowhere and picks off. Ben on the other hand will do what he needs to do to win the game. He was sacked 6 times by Baltimore and it didn't faze him. He is a warrior. Sanchez is a nowhere near a Super Bowl QB.

CaliStillersFan
01-17-2011, 12:56 AM
4 outstanding defenses playing next week, both games are going to be great.

:tt03: