PDA

View Full Version : Best weekend of football since SB 43

jjpro11
01-16-2011, 08:22 PM
that was awesome!!! Steelers knock out the Ravens in thrilling fashion.. then the underdog Jets knock out the Cheats to set up the AFCCG at Heinz.. :tt::tt::tt:

Steelboy84
01-16-2011, 08:29 PM
I know I can't wait.

Steel_Bus_24
01-16-2011, 08:33 PM
Welp my enjoyment has just about been drained

as nice as it was to see Belicheat and Brady sent home,

I do not want to freaking see the the Jets running around doing back flips all over Heinz Field

I'll maybe watch a little media tomorrow, but that will be about it.......I can pretty much tell how its going to go anyway with that

Third Rail
01-16-2011, 08:36 PM
These past two weekends have been great. All of the assholes are out of the playoffs: the Ravens, the Pats, the Eagles and the Seahawks. Now I can sit back, relax and cheer for the Steelers in peace.

ZoneBlitzer
01-16-2011, 08:51 PM
It was an awesome weekend. I loved seeing Brady beaten. And the comeback by the Steelers was epic!

jjpro11
01-16-2011, 09:18 PM
i forgot about the Cryhawks getting knocked out too.. even better.

Fire Arians
01-16-2011, 09:19 PM
2 of the teams i hate the most lost, the steelers won.

good weekend

Phade
01-16-2011, 09:21 PM

good weekend

agreed. I sometimes think my burning hatred for the patriots triumphs my love for the steelers..

StainlessStill
01-16-2011, 09:27 PM
This year is SO eerily similiar to '08 it's not even funny. Beating Baltimore in dramatic fashion for the North Title, 2nd seed, slamming it to Cleveland last game of the season, watching the #1 seed fall in the playoffs, getting home-field for the Title Game and crushing the Ravens in the playoffs for a 3rd time. Man, we may be on our way!

BrandonCarr39
01-16-2011, 09:34 PM
I'm not an Eagles fan, but I was rooting for Michael Vick-he's made a nice comeback from his big ordeal.

LVSteelersfan
01-16-2011, 09:39 PM
I'm glad the dog killer is done. I will never like him and you people are nuts if you think he still doesn't have something to do with it. It is ingrained in his soul as fun from when and where he grew up. Next we need to send the foot sniffer packing. BTW, I have a hatred for the Jets because of that fat turd and his annoying personality and guarantee of a Super Bowl win.

NoShootouts
01-16-2011, 11:45 PM
I love and own dogs, but as hard as I try I can't hate Michael Vick. I guess I am an idiot because I truly believe he has turned his life around. From personal experience it is definitely possible.

jjpro11
01-17-2011, 01:04 AM
This year is SO eerily similiar to '08 it's not even funny. Beating Baltimore in dramatic fashion for the North Title, 2nd seed, slamming it to Cleveland last game of the season, watching the #1 seed fall in the playoffs, getting home-field for the Title Game and crushing the Ravens in the playoffs for a 3rd time. Man, we may be on our way!

we blew out the Browns in week 16 of 2005.. blowing out the Browns late in the season is a stop on the road to the Super Bowl for us.

LambertWardSteel
01-17-2011, 07:01 AM
agreed. I sometimes think my burning hatred for the patriots triumphs my love for the steelers..

I know I am among peers here :thumbsup:

plenewken
01-17-2011, 07:06 AM

good weekend

Too bad the Jets and Patriots couldn't lose together yesterday. I hate the Jets fans even more than the Pats fans. Obnoxious and arrogant New Yawkers.
Oooops, that's an oxymoron.

TRH
01-17-2011, 07:31 AM
I'm not an Eagles fan, but I was rooting for Michael Vick-he's made a nice comeback from his big ordeal.

from his "ordeal" ? Poor baby. That was all HIS fault

TRH
01-17-2011, 07:33 AM
i've said it many times before....and i'll say it again.
You pressure T. Brady like the other QB's in the league get almost on a weekly basis.....he's an average QB.
You let him stand back there all day long, like he normally gets to do, he'll kill you. But what QB wouldn't? Giants proved it in the SB and the Jets proved it yesterday. When we played the Pats this year, he just stood back there will ALL DAY to throw....the pass rush was non-existent

Buddha Bus
01-17-2011, 07:46 AM
I'm glad the dog killer is done. I will never like him and you people are nuts if you think he still doesn't have something to do with it. It is ingrained in his soul as fun from when and where he grew up. Next we need to send the foot sniffer packing. BTW, I have a hatred for the Jets because of that fat turd and his annoying personality and guarantee of a Super Bowl win.

from his "ordeal" ? Poor baby. That was all HIS fault

I'm with you guys on this one. I'll never forgive what that sadistic bastard did to those dogs. There is something very wrong with a person who could do what he did to those animals. I said it elsewhere, I find it disturbing that people forgive someone so easily for something so horrible just because the man can throw TDs in the NFL. Would everyone be as forgiving if he had 6 TDs and 10 INTs and the Eagles finish last in the NFC East?

Sorry about the rant. I had to get that off my chest. We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.