PDA

View Full Version : Tomlin's Personality Versus Ryan

pittguy578
01-16-2011, 09:37 PM
I am just wondering what Tomlin is like in the locker room/practice field? I have a feeling he is just as fire filled as Ryan..He just hides it well and plays it cool with the media..a reflection of the Steelers organization that wouldn't want that kind of pubic persona..
Anyone have any insights re what Tomlin is like when he is not at press conferences?

TOOLofSTEEL
01-16-2011, 10:03 PM
sIcBPMUk9tM

Old, but its not like his personality is going to change.

Fire Arians
01-16-2011, 10:11 PM
mike tomlin isn't an annoying fat piece of shit

lionslicer
01-16-2011, 10:20 PM

:rofl:

Anyways.... if I can stop laughing.

They are both emotional, but Ryan is too emotional, he loses control over his team sometimes. Tomlin knows when to be serious and when not to take it too far, its just football, no reason to cry.

JETSallDay
01-16-2011, 10:21 PM
I am just wondering what Tomlin is like in the locker room/practice field? I have a feeling he is just as fire filled as Ryan..He just hides it well and plays it cool with the media..a reflection of the Steelers organization that wouldn't want that kind of pubic persona..
Anyone have any insights re what Tomlin is like when he is not at press conferences?

I don't think any organization would want a "pubic persona".:chuckle:

skinart82
01-16-2011, 10:29 PM
I don't think any organization would want a "pubic persona".:chuckle:

lmfao

TRH
01-16-2011, 11:41 PM
...and Tomlin will never answer back with any "tabloid smack talk"

NoShootouts
01-16-2011, 11:52 PM
If there is one person in the world I would not to get yelled/bitched at by it is Mike Tomlin. Get the sense that although the players like him you do NOT want to be in his dog house. He is as fire filled as anyone in the NFL. The only difference between him and Rex Ryan besides 200 pounds and a foot fetish is Tomlin isn't so insecure that he has to tell himself we are SB champions every day.

MattsMe
01-17-2011, 12:02 AM
Mike Tomlin has the greatest job in the NFL. And Rex, well, Rex coaches the Jets.

As far as personality differences, it doesn't seem to matter much. Whatever he's doing is working.

caseyviator
01-17-2011, 09:32 AM
i like ryan hes pretty funny and i like he creates billboard material for us...i th WE CAN ALWAYS use THAT.

SGrogan
01-17-2011, 09:37 AM
...and Tomlin will never answer back with any "tabloid smack talk"

Mike Tomlin is a classy coach that respects the NFL and other teams..

SacknificentStew56
01-17-2011, 09:40 AM
Mr. Rooney would not have hired Tomlin if he was anything like Ryan.

biggtee
01-17-2011, 09:41 AM
i like REX hes a good coach and has an attittude that makes his players wanna run threw a wall for him he says what every other coach says but he says it in public

SteelWolf62
01-17-2011, 09:41 AM

Geezus dude, I need get to some of these before you, because we're thinking the same thing. I may just need to get back to work.

tube517
01-17-2011, 09:44 AM
Tomlin doesn't subscribe to Hocus Pocus

bdravens
01-17-2011, 11:21 AM
Normally I hate rival coaches. I hated Cowher, still do. But Tomlin is a cool guy from what I see, he isn't a Rex Ryan that talks shit before every game. I have a lot of respect for Tomlin.

scsteeler
01-17-2011, 11:47 AM
Mike Tomlin understands that there is a time and a place for everything. The Key thing about Tomlin is under adverse situations he does not get rattled easy and understands that emotions are fine if you let them fuel you to be better but that you can not let your emotions dictate how you handle the task that is before you.

And this attitude has or persona has been taking on by the players and when it looks like the everything is going wrong this team can come back out and look at the glass as half full and never half empty.