PDA

View Full Version : Steelers open as 3 & 1/2 point favorites

Atlanta Dan
01-16-2011, 11:43 PM
Steelers favored by 3 & 1/2 over Jets with an over/under of 39 - pretty much the same line and over/under as the Ravens-Steelers game

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas/

So I guess a 21-17 score is what is anticipated

Packers favored by 3 over Bears

stb_steeler
01-16-2011, 11:44 PM
Steelers/Packers SB........:noidea:

sarahpalinhater
01-16-2011, 11:51 PM
Steelers/Packers SB........:noidea:

It might not be popular, but I am picking the Bears over Green Bay. The Bears have a good 4 man D-Line that is good at applying pressure. And they were 2nd behind us in Run defense. And if they can take away the threat of Green Bay running, I think it will be hard for Rodgers. I might be wrong. But I am going on record of a Steelers/Chicago Super Bowl :tt02::tt04::tt:

Fire Arians
01-16-2011, 11:55 PM
It might not be popular, but I am picking the Bears over Green Bay. The Bears have a good 4 man D-Line that is good at applying pressure. And they were 2nd behind us in Run defense. And if they can take away the threat of Green Bay running, I think it will be hard for Rodgers. I might be wrong. But I am going on record of a Steelers/Chicago Super Bowl :tt02::tt04::tt:

im calling that game 50-50, it's like the steelers-ravens, that matchup is usually always a close game that's decided in the final minutes.

CaliStillersFan
01-17-2011, 12:03 AM
It's hard to imagine GB losing with the way Rodgers is playing but everyone said the same thing about the Pats and looked how that turned out for them. I'd go with GB against anyone else but since it's a rivalry game, all bets are off. I ain't laying any money on that game.

Fire Arians
01-17-2011, 12:09 AM
It's hard to imagine GB losing with the way Rodgers is playing but everyone said the same thing about the Pats and looked how that turned out for them. I'd go with GB against anyone else but since it's a rivalry game, all bets are off. I ain't laying any money on that game.

I'd say slight edge to the pack, but I wouldn't be surprised if Chicago won.

slight edge mainly because if it comes down to 1 possession, I like rodgers better than cutler to deliver

Chicago's defense is tough to score against, they just punished the hell out of seattle today, it was ugly. It seemed like every other play there was an injured seattle player.

VegasStlrFan
01-17-2011, 12:11 AM
Steelers favored by 3 & 1/2 over Jets with an over/under of 39 - pretty much the same line and over/under as the Ravens-Steelers game

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas/

So I guess a 21-17 score is what is anticipated

Packers favored by 3 over Bears

I would be surprised if ends up that way, the line will adjust as money comes in. At 3.5 thats a good number for a Steelers bet, I wouldn't be surprised to see it go to 6.

caseyviator
01-17-2011, 10:00 AM
I DONT HINK ITS THIS CLOSE. THE STEELERS DID NOT HAVE TROY and did not have miller. and should have won the game on 2nd down when sanders was tackled as ben floated and easy one in t the endzone on 2nd down but wwas a no CALL...I THINK WE WIN BY 10

steelerdave1969
01-17-2011, 10:04 AM
I hate these things called Lines . . . People spin too much into them. I know the betters on these games really pay attention to them, but as a fan I dont care about them. I used to always want the TV people to take the Steelers to win every game . . now a days I hope they pick against us and Most likely I aint even gonna watch or listen to who they pick anymore. I will wait a little later in the week for my predicted score, but I do think the Steelers are headed for their 8th super bowl appearance.
:tt02: