PDA

View Full Version : Antonio Brown

SteelCurtain0815
01-16-2011, 10:54 PM
Did anyone else catch Hines saying that he might the fastest player on the team? I don't agree with Hines, but I think the potential on this guy is out of the roof. I love the way were using him. Kind of reminds me of the way the Vikings use Percy Harvin with the quick passes. Gotta give BA his props.

Fire Arians
01-16-2011, 10:56 PM
he's not faster than wallace, but he is pretty damn fast. clocked at 4.5 but he looks to be more like 4.4 speed.

sanders was clocked at 4.4 but tbh, brown appears to be faster out of the two

someone mentioned in another thread though that brown has 'game speed' which is much different than running on a track (a lot of truth to this)

sarahpalinhater
01-16-2011, 10:57 PM
Not as fast as Wallace. But is faster then the 4.45 forty he ran at the combine. He said afterwards that he strained a Quad muscle before he ran. At Central Michigan, the profile on him said Brown ran a 9.85 100 Yd dash in High School, and a 4.34 forty.

SteelCurtain0815
01-16-2011, 11:04 PM
Yeah, that's why I said I didn't agree with Hines. I think it's obvious that Mike Wallace is the faster player on our team, and probably in the top 3 fastest in the NFL. With that being said, Brown has a chance to become even better than Mike. I think Brown has a little more skill at running routes which is the most important thing a WR has to do. Our WRs are going to cause nightmares for many coaches, and I remember hating passionately, the Sanders and Brown picks. I was proven wrong.

Merchant
01-17-2011, 12:07 AM
Three receivers who can stretch the field vertically. That's BIG.

OX1947
01-17-2011, 12:19 AM
I hope there isn't a salary cap again in the NFL, because the steelers will need a lot of money to keep this receivers core together. This receiving core will be the best in the NFL in the next 2 years.

Third Rail
01-17-2011, 12:21 AM
I don't care which one of them is the fastest... I just think it's awesome that we have three speed demon receivers on our team who all have reliable hands.