PDA

View Full Version : Old school Steelers Jerseys

IamTheSteelGod
04-25-2006, 12:17 PM
Iam trying to find an old school steelers jersey, I would preffer a Lambert one but wouldn't mind a Harris, Swann or Bradshaw one.

A few lads on our team have other old school jersey's NFL classics I think there called does anyone know where you get them from?

Bigsteve332310
04-25-2006, 12:27 PM
They sell Lambert on the Steelers website. I have also seen some throwbacks at finishline stores.
heres a link to the lambert

http://news.steelers.com/catalog/product/46635/

meanjoecoop
04-25-2006, 12:45 PM
There are a bunch on ebay. Prices are a lot less than retail, but I'd watch out for knock off's.

clevestinks
04-25-2006, 02:43 PM
Iam trying to find an old school steelers jersey, I would preffer a Lambert one but wouldn't mind a Harris, Swann or Bradshaw one.

A few lads on our team have other old school jersey's NFL classics I think there called does anyone know where you get them from?
I was selling the throwback Mitchell and Ness to my fan club last year I have a couple left , if yor interested i could seel you one for a steal, OOooops I mean a good price.
PM me if interested

IamTheSteelGod
04-25-2006, 02:50 PM
Yep that's the name of of them, nfl throwbacks! A few lads on our team have them, me mate Sean has an Lawrence Taylor one and me mate Baz has a Barry Sanders one, Sweet as honey. To be honest got no time for ebay I got a Jersey of there the other day full of sh*t man black around the stars you could well tell it was a copy! Is fake supposed Authentic On Field jerseys a big problem in the States?

Ohio Steeler
04-25-2006, 04:45 PM

did you try looking on ebay for one

IamTheSteelGod
04-26-2006, 11:22 AM
Yeah but they are all dead dodgy! They are copy's made by Adidas!