PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Interesting stat

sarahpalinhater
01-17-2011, 12:50 PM
I think I am right on this. Maybe someone can double check it but,,,of our 8 Home games this season, the ONLY 2 times we allowed the opponent to rush for over 100 Yds,,,no matter what their YPA was, they beat us..( Pats and Jets )..Now of course we did also lose one more Home game where the opponent did not rush for 100 Yds, and that was the first Baltimore game. But since Ben was not playing in that game, I discount it.

So this might be a game decided on their..( Jets ) strength, which is running the ball, against our strength, which is stopping the run. I just thought it was interesting.

Hayeksheroes
01-17-2011, 12:58 PM
What's with the avatar. It's offensive. I really don't care about your political views. Why put them on display?
Let's look at the women in politics
Michelle
Hillary
Janet Napolitano
Pelosi
Boxer
Kagan
Sotomayor

Then on the other side
Bachman
Palin

I would say that out of the group of American women politicians, Bachman and Palin are much higher rated than the Dems.

tony hipchest
01-17-2011, 01:13 PM
if you wanna talk politics take it to the freaking locker room!

theres nothing with his screen name that violates the COC just like there is nothing with yours, hayeksheros.

there is with your post though. :hunch:

sarahpalinhater
01-17-2011, 01:13 PM
What's with the avatar. It's offensive. I really don't care about your political views. Why put them on display?
Michelle
Hillary
Janet Napolitano
Pelosi
Boxer
Kagan
Sotomayor

Then on the other side
Bachman
Palin

I would say that out of the group of American women politicians, Bachman and Palin are much higher rated than the Dems.

Great. That's your opinion. What the hell does it have to do with Football, or the steelers ? :tt04:

NYC_Steeler
01-17-2011, 01:16 PM
Michelle
Hillary
Janet Napolitano
Pelosi
Boxer
Kagan
Sotomayor

Then on the other side
Bachman
Palin

You just showed how truly ignorant you are, congratulations. D'OH!

SteelCityMom
01-17-2011, 01:58 PM
Michelle
Hillary
Janet Napolitano
Pelosi
Boxer
Kagan
Sotomayor

Then on the other side
Bachman
Palin

Someday, you're going to have to let this go. There is nothing wrong with the screen name. There is nothing wrong with the avatar (there isn't even an avatar). There is nothing wrong with hating Sarah Palin, or any other politician.

There is a lot wrong with your post (and this is to reiterate and back up what Tony has pretty much already stated)...politics don't belong in the Steelers section. The OP made a thread that has ZERO to do with politics, so there's no reason for you to respond in any political way.

This has already been discussed with you twice now. Once when you made a non Steelers related thread calling out the screen name, and the second time in PM's. This is the absolute end of the discussion. You have a few choices here...you can get over it and continue posting about the Steelers and other NFL teams and not let someone else's political preference bother you; you can kindly keep all political talk in the Locker Room (you have been told at least twice now that's where it belongs); or you can find a new forum to post on. That's it.

That's the end of political talk in this thread and this section of the forum though. And this is your last warning to keep it out of here.

P.S. Word to the wise...you may not care about the OP's political views, but people probably care less about yours. Especially when they're in a section to talk about football.

SteelKnight
01-17-2011, 01:59 PM
I think I am right on this. Maybe someone can double check it but,,,of our 8 Home games this season, the ONLY 2 times we allowed the opponent to rush for over 100 Yds,,,no matter what their YPA was, they beat us..( Pats and Jets )..Now of course we did also lose one more Home game where the opponent did not rush for 100 Yds, and that was the first Baltimore game. But since Ben was not playing in that game, I discount it.

So this might be a game decided on their..( Jets ) strength, which is running the ball, against our strength, which is stopping the run. I just thought it was interesting.

I don't think there is any correlation.

The Pats beat us because tey diced us up with the short passes like they always do plus we lost Ward and ARE and Sanders weren't ready yet.

The Jets needed a KR to beat us.

The Jets will not be able to run on us so Sanchez will have to beat us. Hopefully we will make him flustered and get him to throw picks. I just hope they run the picks back for as many yards as possible and not get so excited by the pick they just fall down.

SteelCityMom
01-17-2011, 02:02 PM

Definitely not a stat we want to repeat on Sunday!! I don't think they'll be able to run on us as well as they did before though.