PDA

View Full Version : Will somebody please buy this guy a beer?

LukesDad88
01-17-2011, 12:31 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottie_Montgomery

1st year with the B&G and the guy's done a helluva job with the rookies and has helped Wallace progress. Makes me tempted to go ahead and give Sweed just 1 more shot and see what he can do with him

MDSteel15
01-17-2011, 12:42 PM
Can't do it... He's from Duke! :noidea: How about :hatsoff:

SteelerEmpire
01-17-2011, 12:42 PM
If they ever do give Sweed another chance, he'll get dropped so low on the depth chart behind Sanders, Brown and Randle El that the only place we could use him is as a "chase down guy" on kick offs and punts. Hopefully scottie get's his game up to caliber.

Atlanta Dan
01-17-2011, 12:59 PM
Thanks for the Wiki link :drink:

Note he coached at Duke :thumbsup:with HC David Cutcliffe, who coached both of the Mannings in college and knows a little about the passing game

stlrtruck
01-17-2011, 05:08 PM
Can't do it... He's from Duke! :noidea: How about :hatsoff:

Some times you've got to let other concerns go by the way side for the betterment of the whole.

MDSteel15
01-17-2011, 06:10 PM

Note he coached at Duke :thumbsup:with HC David Cutcliffe, who coached both of the Mannings in college and knows a little about the passing game

Are you trying to make me hate the guy? :mad: :doh:

lionslicer
01-17-2011, 07:16 PM

Arians was Peyton Mannings quarterback coach... Does that make him a great coach? lol.

Atlanta Dan
01-17-2011, 07:21 PM
Arians was Peyton Mannings quarterback coach... Does that make him a great coach? lol.

Arians could not undo Peyton being coached up by Archie & Cutcliffe:chuckle:

madtowndrunkard
01-17-2011, 07:22 PM

Well now we know why Peyton started calling his own plays.

mizzouristeeler
01-17-2011, 07:45 PM

:toofunny::rofl::rofl:

SuzyPeppercorn
01-17-2011, 07:49 PM

LOL

steeltheone
01-17-2011, 09:52 PM
We need Sweed to come thru,that would be huge. We have way to many holes to fill because of age. Draft picks will not be used on wideouts.

TOOLofSTEEL
01-18-2011, 01:45 AM

:applaudit:

GMU Steeler
01-18-2011, 01:50 AM
Yeah not a bad job at all for a guy who was coaching in college last year and this is his first NFL job. I think Tomlin's made some nice coaching hires recently. Kugler has been much better than Zierlein and Everest seems to have improved the STs which granted still need work as well. Agree with you about Sweed. And not trying to be a dick to him but when Antonio Brown caught the pass, I immediately thought how far our rookie WRs had come from Sweed.