PDA

View Full Version : NFL Network Replay Tonight = December Steelers-Jets

Atlanta Dan
01-17-2011, 05:28 PM
Rebroadcast of December 19 Steelers-Jets (aka the "I know, let's make Matt Spaeth our go to guy today and then run wide with Melwelde Moore from our 2 yard line" game) at 9:45-11 tonight on NFL Network

Fire Arians
01-17-2011, 05:30 PM
i hope spaeth is cut after this season. an absolute waste of roster space, what has he done since getting drafted here? david johnson has already shown much more promise than spaeth has over his entire career.

spaeth's nickname should be big for nothing. he can't block, he can't catch, he doesn't use his size to create mismatches. He's the physical prototype of what you want your TE to be but has nothing else going for him.

tony hipchest
01-17-2011, 05:32 PM
:doh:

rewatching that it is crazy how many little things went wrong that cost us the game. it was within our grasp on many ocassions.

with that being said, the steelers are more inclined to change and adjust, where the jets will probably keep it much the same since it worked the 1st time.

we should be hungrier after this loss.

ETL
01-17-2011, 11:20 PM
Just saw the last drive. I know I'll sound like a Raven's fan but Sanders clearly was held on that pass play in the end zone. No call. If a flag was called - we should have got the ball closer with more time.

But Spaeth easily could have made that catch in the end zone too and he dropped it.

(did miller play in this game?)