PDA

View Full Version : New Troy Polamalu Blog!

esnev
01-17-2011, 10:48 PM
Hey steeler fans! I've started an NFL blog this week, and my first in-depth blog post is about your very own Troy Polamalu!

Be sure to check it out and comment if you like. Also, be sure to click on a google ad on your way out for me :D I'm a struggling college student trying to make some money off this google ad thing.

http://footballmentality.blogspot.com

Thanks a bunch guys and I will definitely be rooting for you this weekend AND in the superbowl! I'm a die hard vikings fan and since you will either be playing the packers or the bears in the SB, i REALLY REALLY would like for you to smash whoever you play out of those 2

tony hipchest
01-17-2011, 10:57 PM
kinda rude but pretty funny. just remember, dont say nothing about troy that you wouldnt tell chuck norris to his face.

(i liked the joe webb vid in the previous blog)

shovelnose
01-17-2011, 10:57 PM
edit...

esnev
01-17-2011, 11:01 PM
kinda rude but pretty funny. just remember, dont say nothing about troy that you wouldnt tell chuck norris to his face.

(i liked the joe webb vid in the previous blog)

haha, dont mean to be rude, trust me. as stated in the blog post, the last person i want to angry is Troy or Troy's hair! and ya, joe webb is a gifted athlete. dont think he's our QB of the future (obviously) but i hope we can find a role for him.

SH-Rock
01-17-2011, 11:13 PM
haha, dont mean to be rude, trust me. as stated in the blog post, the last person i want to angry is Troy or Troy's hair! and ya, joe webb is a gifted athlete. dont think he's our QB of the future (obviously) but i hope we can find a role for him.

WR might work out for him. Yeah, you should edit your blog and are you going to have a more opinionated blog where there aren't many facts or a blog like NFL.com and ESPN?

Fire Arians
01-17-2011, 11:18 PM
lol that's pretty funny. in the top pic he looks like supa fly jimmy snuka lol