PDA

View Full Version : Sports Trading Cards

Lyn
04-25-2006, 07:13 PM
I am not sure if I posted this in the proper forum, if I didn't please feel free to move it

I have several cards and I have never checked into their value (if any). Here are some of them, if you know anything about these cards or where i can find out about them please let me know.

These card are all encased in Hard Plastic
-Daunte Culpepper-Rookie card
-Ben Rothlisberger- Rookie Card (in his Miami of Ohio uniform)
-Michael Jordon playing in his NC uniform
-Jerome Bettis-Rookie Card playing in his ND uniform
-Payton Manning-Rookie Card
-Jerry Rice 1000 yd receiving card (Prolly not worth anything)
-Marshall Faulk Rookie Card
-Steve McNair Rookie Card
-Dwight Howard-Rookie Card (whoever the H he is lol)
-LeBron James-Rookie Card
-Mel Blount-Rookie Card
-Jack Ham (but I don't think it is a rookie card-not sure)
-**** Flannagan-Rookie Card
-**** Hoak-Rookie Card

Then I have a pack of 24 baseball cards that I have never opened, no idea who all is in there the guy I can see is Dave Winfield.

Then I have a ton of old Detriot Lion cards and old Steeler cards that I have had for YEARS and I keep in a box, there are prolly 100 in there and they are all nice looking cards, I think I have at least 5 of just Bettis. Kordells rookie, the whole team no idea what year, a few of Greg Lloyd, Thigpin, Tomczak, Chad Brown (with Seattle), Andy Russell, Jim Miller, Super Bowl IX card, Bam Morris lol, Kirkland, Dranco Harris, Steve Furness, Gerald Williams, Terry Bradshaw MVP of SB XIII, Hardy Nickerson, LC Greenwood to name a few.

Does anyone know if these cards are of any real value? Who do I trust?
Steelerlyn aka Lyn:)
Black'NGold Pride Club
http://groups.msn.com/BlackNGoldPrideClub

PisnNapalm
04-25-2006, 08:28 PM
Buy a Beckett.

Lyn
04-25-2006, 08:29 PM
what is a Beckett?

pucho58
04-26-2006, 09:26 AM
what is a Beckett?

Its a magazine that gives the value for trading cards.

SCSteeler4Life
05-15-2006, 01:33 AM
You can look them up online. Beckett has a web site if they have any real value you can send them off and have them proffesionally graded. There condition is everything.

www.beckett.com

clevestinks
05-15-2006, 09:00 AM
Beckett will give you a price based on condition. Right now the card markey is zero, so you will be lucky to half what the worth is. Any card shopp will let tell you that, half Beckett price is the going rate