PDA

View Full Version : Black and Yellow?????

Jetsfan115
01-18-2011, 10:03 PM
Nah

iZ9unF94nvM

c6Fs4tHJLSE

y5ETPoQuoog

mcg24
01-18-2011, 10:06 PM
You're right, it's not black and yellow, it's black and gold.

But it's certainly not puke green and white.

tony hipchest
01-18-2011, 10:08 PM
sorry jetsfan... theres not much actual football discussion going on in your post, nor will there be.

its going to the appropriate forum.

SH-Rock
01-18-2011, 10:08 PM
Mimicry is the greatest form of flattery. For years people have been creating gimmick towels and now copying the Steelers "unofficial" theme song. Thank you NFL, thank you.

taztroy43
01-19-2011, 01:06 AM
Get that weak shit out of here....green and white???? what the hell is that....that some weak WANNA BE shit bro.....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Big7BenHOF
01-19-2011, 02:02 AM
Oh that's right, there are Jets fans now.

SteelCityMom
01-19-2011, 02:16 AM
Awwww...how cute, copycats. :chuckle:

What, can't they afford to make their own tunes in NYC anymore? I know Wiz can. :grin:

nWAGLkyxQG0

SteelCityMom
01-19-2011, 03:03 AM
:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

lCNegNuffkE

SteelCityMom
01-20-2011, 11:14 PM
This must be the "in" thing to do right now, cause some Ravens fan(s) came up with their own gay ass version of the song for the playoffs as well.

sekV7BeT4wg

Sad.

Pac
01-21-2011, 03:04 PM
:tt03: :tt04: :hatsoff: :applaudit:

HUSf51Ec8v4

sarahpalinhater
01-21-2011, 03:06 PM
Thanks. I can never get enough of his No-english speaking A$$ :-)!

MDSteel15
01-21-2011, 03:07 PM
BAN

SteelCityMom
01-21-2011, 03:12 PM
Not bannable...but it is pretty gay.

Not as gay as this though.

lCNegNuffkE

stlrtruck
01-21-2011, 04:39 PM
:tt03: :tt04: :hatsoff: :applaudit:

HUSf51Ec8v4

:muhaha: :muhaha: :muhaha:

Can't wait doesn't do shite compared to this:
www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=bP0LgDLoY3M

bP0LgDLoY3M

(maybe a little help with the embedding, for some reason it doesn't like it when I do it)

*Mod Edit* Only paste this part in the tags "bP0LgDLoY3M" :thumbsup:

SteelCityMom
01-21-2011, 05:27 PM
Courtesy of Buddha...

http://thatschurch.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/silverback.jpg

mcg24
01-21-2011, 08:57 PM
This needs to be moved to the proper thread. The troll moron can't seem to find the right place to put his spam.

Fire Arians
01-21-2011, 09:04 PM
bart scott? the guy who the ravens didn't think was worth re-signing?

Pac
01-21-2011, 10:24 PM
Can't wait doesn't do shite compared to this:
www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=bP0LgDLoY3M

bP0LgDLoY3M

Yeah nothing intimidates like... STYX. :doh:

The Steelers are about to get smoked.

y5ETPoQuoog

mcg24
01-21-2011, 10:26 PM

[YOUTUBE]

Why would we need to intimidate you? Are you playing in the game?

SteelCityMom
01-21-2011, 10:32 PM

y5ETPoQuoog

So a shitty rapper is supposed to intimidate now?

Somebody tell that dude to buy a dictionary and look up the word tone deaf.

Sorry, he sucks balls. That's about as intimidating as Dave Jay up there.

SteelCityMom
01-21-2011, 10:34 PM
By the way...I'm just going to merge this with the other shitty thread a Jets fan started with shitty remakes and tribute songs.

SteelCityMom
01-21-2011, 10:39 PM
HZ3Chm-Uajs

Steelboy84
01-21-2011, 10:43 PM
You can always tell a fan that's not confident. Instead of being on your own board with your own fans, you come to another team's board stirring up crap.

MACH1
01-21-2011, 10:49 PM
So your proud of the baby shit green.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/__q4k2NYv5vM/S_NqHd6i-FI/AAAAAAAAAHA/EZbtcUQ-d0o/s1600/diarrhea.jpg

Just remember diapers are white and the color baby shit green.

SteelCityMom
01-21-2011, 10:52 PM
You can always tell a fan that's not confident. Instead of being on your own board with your own fans, you come to another team's board stirring up crap.

It's freaking retarded. Some of them have been awesome, and have engaged in really good football talk, with a little smack talk sprinkled in here and there...and that's fine.

What I can't stand is these tools who come over here and act like we should bow down to them and their shitty videos. And yes, I know some Steelers fans have made really shitty videos too...before anyone decides to go there. I'm just sayin' we don't care about your shitty videos.

...Except for the crappy Dave Jay video that no Jets fans here seem to want to claim. That one cracks me the hell up.

pherein
01-22-2011, 12:53 AM
Mimicry is the greatest form of flattery. For years people have been creating gimmick towels and now copying the Steelers "unofficial" theme song. Thank you NFL, thank you.

I agree completely. What is it with these teams copying other teams songs? We heard the CRUNK (means get crazy drunk) played in a Dallas stadium last year after JJ heard it in our DOME . Made us sick, I hope they stop it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UecwHdDUo4M

Most of our team songs were originally created for our team. Theres 100's of them, but Im not going to post a lot of them , because frankly, I dont think any of you care a lick about our team songs,,,Just proving a point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT-lFS1H5PU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoPnncGh4G8

If the Jets fan base is so devoted to their team, why don't they get off there collected asses and make one for themselves. Copying others just means your lazy.

stlrtruck
01-22-2011, 11:51 AM

y5ETPoQuoog

Foolish jets fans, it's not about the band, it's specifically about the song, and what happens to opposing QBs shortly after the video screen at Heinz Field goes black. It's not just a song, it's a calling - light the bat signal, but this isn't calling for a superhero, this is about calling on the stuff that legends are made of. Not legends with one and done predictions, not predictions that are made to give a team some false bravado because HBO is doing a special on you. But legends that defined the word, legends that set the standard!

So remember when Sanchez gets D'Beau'd, you'll think RENEGADE!

SteelCityMom
01-22-2011, 12:00 PM
Foolish jets fans, it's not about the band, it's specifically about the song, and what happens to opposing QBs shortly after the video screen at Heinz Field goes black. It's not just a song, it's a calling - light the bat signal, but this isn't calling for a superhero, this is about calling on the stuff that legends are made of. Not legends with one and done predictions, not predictions that are made to give a team some false bravado because HBO is doing a special on you. But legends that defined the word, legends that set the standard!

So remember when Sanchez gets D'Beau'd, you'll think RENEGADE!

Exactly...I don't blame him I guess for not understanding the kind of plays that follow when Renegade is played at the stadium.

Our D is always in the QBs head.

1295rTJDPbY