PDA

View Full Version : The "Revenge" no one is talking about

Fire Arians
01-18-2011, 10:36 PM
didn't the jets let farrior go, who was picked up by the steelers?

can't tell me he ain't pumped for this game. the defense might come out nasty :wink02:

Foreign Alphabet
01-18-2011, 11:16 PM
Haha that was a long time ago. We've played several times since.

And a move I have always hated. He was good even as a rookie

GMU Steeler
01-18-2011, 11:25 PM
Yeah but at this point James has been a Steeler longer than he was a Jet. And we played the Jets in Ben's rookie season during the playoffs too and the Jets' regime then was probably closer to teh regime that let him go than the current one at elast. Not sure who on the Jets right now would have been a teammate of James since I don't know their players that well.

tony hipchest
01-18-2011, 11:27 PM
why would he want revenge? if nothing, he will be tossing their sidelines boquets of roses.

MattsMe
01-18-2011, 11:30 PM
It's hard to be angry when the team you went to has won two rings, and the team you were on before spent those same years well...sucking.

lionslicer
01-18-2011, 11:32 PM
Yes I think he should be thanking them for letting him go lol. He's had better years as a steeler than he's had as a Jet.

azJETSfan
01-18-2011, 11:34 PM
Haha that was a long time ago. We've played several times since.

And a move I have always hated. He was good even as a rookie

I was none to pleased with that either, OR J Vilma or...dont get me started...I will keep THAT rant on our boards!

lionslicer
01-18-2011, 11:38 PM
I was none to pleased with that either, OR J Vilma or...dont get me started...I will keep THAT rant on our boards!

Releasing good linebackers and drafting ones like Vernon Gholston (defensive end to linebacker). I feel bad for you... Though I thought Gholston would have been a better player.

tony hipchest
01-18-2011, 11:42 PM

how bout john abraham? hes been putting alot of pressure on qb's lately.

oh well... atleast you guys still got vernon gholston.

:chuckle:

Jetsfan115
01-19-2011, 12:08 AM
how bout john abraham? hes been putting alot of pressure on qb's lately.

oh well... atleast you guys still got vernon gholston.

:chuckle:

we got mangold for abe and abe didn't fit our system
farrior sucked for us
we got scott and harris on the inside now, thats a top 3 duo, no complaints there