PDA

View Full Version : If we win on Sunday, what type of Tee-shirt...

sarahpalinhater
01-18-2011, 11:31 PM
....Would you come up with as a slogan ? Me, I think I would have a shirt, and display all of our past 6 trophies, and then a picture of the trophy for this year, with Dallas and the date of the game, and the words....

" Knock knock knocking on seventh's Door " :applaudit::applaudit::applaudit:

What say you ?

SteelKid212
01-18-2011, 11:52 PM
....Would you come up with as a slogan ? Me, I think I would have a shirt, and display all of our past 6 trophies, and then a picture of the trophy for this year, with Dallas and the date of the game, and the words....

What say you ?

the superbowl trophies of course,
with the 7th and latest one in the middle.
and big ben throwing a pass, kind of faded image in the background
and below, simply the words " year of the sevens "

but im getting ahead of myself! gotta beat the jets first !!!!! :doh:

MDSteel15
01-19-2011, 11:03 AM
Stairway to 7 with Steely McBeam walking up a set of stairs stepping over each team we defeated!!! :thumbsup: :tt02:

MDSteel15
01-19-2011, 11:09 AM
Stairway to 7 with Steely McBeam walking up a set of stairs stepping over each team we defeated!!! :thumbsup: :tt02:

of course this is after we beat the JETS!

stairway27
01-19-2011, 12:30 PM
I personally like the shirt on my signature pic. Super Seven, if we win the Super Bowl this year.

warddj86
01-19-2011, 02:19 PM

What say you ?

I'm personally feeling

"It's a bird!" (Picture of Baltimore's logo)

"It's a plane" (Picture of Jets logo)

"No! It's the Stairway to Seven!" (Picture of Cowboys Stadium with SB XLV and AFC and NFC champ logos)

jev7452
01-19-2011, 02:48 PM
I'm personally feeling

"It's a bird!" (Picture of Baltimore's logo)

"It's a plane" (Picture of Jets logo)

"No! It's the Stairway to Seven!" (Picture of Cowboys Stadium with SB XLV and AFC and NFC champ logos)

LOVE that! But that being said, I hate all of this talk before we have sealed our spot. Too early.

PhantomJB93
01-19-2011, 02:51 PM
Personally Im feeling that this is a wee bit premature

warddj86
01-20-2011, 08:32 PM
LOVE that! But that being said, I hate all of this talk before we have sealed our spot. Too early.

Oh, 100%. But I help but throw that idea out there after I thought of it...:thumbsup: