PDA

View Full Version : It's only Wednesday and I can't watch or read anything

StainlessStill
01-19-2011, 11:21 AM
Anyone else have this same problem? I'm so fired up for this game and so itchy that when I click on an article to read it, I click out mid-read. I go onto watch ESPN, and I have to turn off the T.V because I get so anxious and so pumped up that I can't take to even watch it. I try to get my mind off of it during the work week and mid-week is here.

Anyone else just ready to rock??!?!:tt04::tt04::tt04::tt04:

Steelboy84
01-19-2011, 11:25 AM
I'm watching the steelers press conference on NFL n.

sarahpalinhater
01-19-2011, 11:26 AM
Anyone else have this same problem? I'm so fired up for this game and so itchy that when I click on an article to read it, I click out mid-read. I go onto watch ESPN, and I have to turn off the T.V because I get so anxious and so pumped up that I can't take to even watch it. I try to get my mind off of it during the work week and mid-week is here.

Well for me,,,I wanna get as MEAN and as ONARY as I can for the game....so I am watching NOTHING but " Snookie " and the Jersey Shore this week :popcorn:

Now THAT will make anyone Mean & Onary :pissed::kick::screwy:

FanSince72
01-19-2011, 11:28 AM
Weeks like this are like rowing a boat across a lake.

There's stuff to see and a sense of excitement as you row away from one shoreline, then there's just a whole bunch of nothing for most of the trip until you start to get close to the other side and you see the other shoreline approaching and you start to think about the things you'll do when you get there.

But everything in between is basically just boring.

SteelCityMom
01-19-2011, 11:30 AM

I'm feeling the same way...and it's totally screwing with my hockey viewing as well. I had a lot of trouble getting into the Pens game last night (and they were leading the whole game...against the Wings lol). I just couldn't focus. I'll probably have the same problem tomorrow and Saturday too in that respect.

chitownpit
01-19-2011, 11:34 AM
I had the same problem last week.
I`m taking it easy this week,talking online but thats it.
I was so wound up last week,it seemed like a month!!
I was just punishing myself till sat.

Never again! my head still hurts:banging:

chitownpit
01-19-2011, 11:42 AM
I'm feeling the same way...and it's totally screwing with my hockey viewing as well. I had a lot of trouble getting into the Pens game last night (and they were leading the whole game...against the Wings lol). I just couldn't focus. I'll probably have the same problem tomorrow and Saturday too in that respect.

Yea, my bulls games just are`nt as good any more.
As exciting as D Rose and the Bulls are ,that game sat just makes everthing
bland. No blood,no broken noses,no fights, Just is`nt the same
after the steelers enter the playoffs. Nothing else compares to
the way i feel before a game. My whole body tingles with electricity:tt03:

stb_steeler
01-19-2011, 11:43 AM
I do the same thing Stainless........cant read a whole story or watch coverage with out wondering away from it.......GAME ON! :tt02:

StainlessStill
01-19-2011, 12:03 PM
I do the same thing Stainless........cant read a whole story or watch coverage with out wondering away from it.......GAME ON! :tt02:

EXACTLY! It's kind of like a double edged sword to be honest. Sometimes it works for the better, but sometimes it gets me in trouble. I do things I normally don't do around the house, when I hang out with my girlfriend I'm doing this doing that to make time fly and she loves it. Then she see's the bad-side. She'll be talking about her day which seems to be eternity and the look on my face will be like this:

http://www.jibberjobber.com/blog/wp-content/confused_smiley.png

She then proceeds to let me be, lmao.

ETL
01-19-2011, 01:01 PM
I just have sex over and over again with various women to get me through weeks like this. Boy it's tough.

FanSince72
01-19-2011, 01:04 PM
I just have sex over and over again with various women to get me through weeks like this. Boy it's tough.

Yeah but how can you concentrate with ESPN blaring in the background all the time.