PDA

View Full Version : Santonio Holmes says He don't care about the Steelers.

Deserei90
01-19-2011, 03:49 PM
http://http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-playoffs/09000d5d81dca02d/
Holmes-I-don-t-care-about-the-Steelers (http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-playoffs/09000d5d81dca02d/Holmes-I-don-t-care-about-the-Steelers)

You know he's making it hard for me to continue liking him, not just because he said he don't care about the Steelers, but It's his vendetta and attitude towards Pittsburgh for being traded to another team. Him saying stuff like, if he wins The SB it will be a big slap in the face to Pittsburgh. You know stuff like that. He acts like it's The Steelers fault for letting him go. SMH

LegendSteel
01-19-2011, 03:52 PM
He wouldn't have shown off as much after the reg season game if he didn't care. He clearly does.

MikeHaullace
01-19-2011, 03:52 PM
it will be a big slap in the face to Pittsburgh.

Much like the one he delivered to his baby mama back in '06.

Steelboy84
01-19-2011, 03:54 PM
He did say though that TP43 is the greatest player he's ever played with.

SH-Rock
01-19-2011, 03:54 PM
Holmes is a douche. The Rooney's do the best for the team not for one guy. That selfish prick can take his trash with him back home to New York after Sunday.

mcg24
01-19-2011, 03:58 PM
Hahaha, a slap in those guys' face for trading me? You slapped us in the face by being a total damn moron when you represented the Pittsburgh Steelers. Sorry that we don't deal with the total lack of class you have off the field. The Jets however are more than happy to deal with an idiot off of the field, hey they actually have a few of them!

Deserei90
01-19-2011, 03:59 PM
I think deep down, He miss playing for them. But the guy screwed up. He should be looking at ways to getting his life back on the right track, not looking for ways to get back at The Steelers like they did u wrong.

Third Rail
01-19-2011, 04:02 PM
I don't know... not trying to play devil's advocate here, but if I got booted the way he did, I'd be pretty pissed off. Still, with all of the off-the-field issues (and there were multiple ones) he had it coming. Still, he could be a bit more humble about it, I guess.

Jetsfan115
01-19-2011, 04:03 PM
in all fairness to holmes he did get a raw deal. they keep a rapist at QB yet trade away a WR for smoking pot. something that randy moss said more then half the guys in the league do including himself. I don't think pot should get you suspended. Its not a performance enhancing drug

JETSallDay
01-19-2011, 04:03 PM
Hahaha, a slap in those guys' face for trading me? You slapped us in the face by being a total damn moron when you represented the Pittsburgh Steelers. Sorry that we don't deal with the total lack of class you have off the field. The Jets however are more than happy to deal with an idiot off of the field, hey they actually have a few of them!

Not saying we don't have guys that do stupid things...but I'd call raping people a "total lack of class"..

SH-Rock
01-19-2011, 04:05 PM
Not saying we don't have guys that do stupid things...but I'd call raping people a "total lack of class"..

Do you even know what happened? Can someone show this guy that one transcript that described every event before and after the incident.

SteelCityMom
01-19-2011, 04:07 PM
in all fairness to holmes he did get a raw deal. they keep a rapist at QB yet trade away a WR for smoking pot. something that randy moss said more then half the guys in the league do including himself. I don't think pot should get you suspended. Its not a performance enhancing drug

I was waiting for one of you to bring this up.

LOS ANGELES - Southern California backup quarterback Mark Sanchez was released from jail early Thursday following his arrest for investigation of sexually assaulting a female student, police said.

Sanchez, 19, was arrested around 4 p.m. at an apartment complex near campus. He was released shortly after midnight after posting $200,000 bail, sheriff’s deputy Ban Nguyen said.

Police took DNA and hair samples from Sanchez, the Los Angeles Daily News reported, citing unnamed sources.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/12504422/

Ben was never arrested or charged. Also, you seem to selectively forget that it wasn't the first time that Holmes was in trouble because of pot (while he was with the Steelers) and he also had the whole club incident in Florida the same offseason.

They weren't going to resign him after this season anyway, and knew he was getting a 4 game suspension...so the let him go.

SteelCityMom
01-19-2011, 04:08 PM

Then why do you love your own QB so?

Steelboy84
01-19-2011, 04:08 PM

"But in an e-mail sent from her work station two hours after the alleged attack, she sounds as if nothing has occurred, Cornwell said. "Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh I finally got away," she writes. Nine minutes later she sent him a cute note filled with mock baby talk, Cornwell said.

In text messages sent in December, the man asked her what would happen if they broke up, Cornwell said.

"I would date Ben Roethlisberger," she answered. "hahahahah."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4410263

JETSallDay
01-19-2011, 04:09 PM
Do you even know what happened? Can someone show this guy that one transcript that described every event before and after the incident.

Denial is a tough thing...
Why would he have been suspended 4 games if it was clear he didn't do it? It's not clear...and when it comes to pro sports, or situations like these, if it's not clear, the odds are that it happened.

MikeHaullace
01-19-2011, 04:13 PM
Why would he have been suspended 4 games if it was clear he didn't do it? It's not clear...and when it comes to pro sports, or situations like these, if it's not clear, the odds are that it happened.

He didn't get suspended for rape. He got suspended for putting the NFL brand in a negative light and not having "Favre" as a last name.

SteelCityMom
01-19-2011, 04:14 PM

Sanchez had been at a rape awareness workshop earlier Tuesday, the Daily News reported.

USC officials said they will temporarily suspend Sanchez while police conduct their investigation.

“The university takes charges of sexual assault seriously,” Michael Jackson, USC vice president of student affairs, said in a statement. “Depending on the facts as established by the LAPD, we will determine the appropriate action.”

USC coach Pete Carroll said he was aware of Sanchez’s arrest and that the Trojans football program would cooperate with police and “follow along with whatever action the university takes.”

You know what they say about glass houses and such right?

SteelCityMom
01-19-2011, 04:15 PM
He didn't get suspended for rape. He got suspended for putting the NFL brand in a negative light and not having "Favre" as a last name.

Bingo.

Steelboy84
01-19-2011, 04:15 PM

Now, now, we wouldn't want facts in here or anything...............

JETSallDay
01-19-2011, 04:16 PM

And the reason he put the NFL in a bad light is because it's pretty evident that he raped somebody. I'm not going to get in a long argument about it, but Rapistbergers bad karma is going to come back to him (specifically on Sunday)

MikeHaullace
01-19-2011, 04:18 PM
And the reason he put the NFL in a bad light is because it's pretty evident that he raped somebody. I'm not going to get in a long argument about it, but Rapistbergers bad karma is going to come back to him (specifically on Sunday)

Facts. (http://ludwig.squarespace.com/politics-journal/2010/4/15/the-media-lynching-of-ben-roethlisberger.html)

I know reading the facts will present a damning case against your Rapey McRape hyperbole, but at the end of the day, hopefully with a logical mind, you will ascertain that it was nothing more than what the article says : A media lynching.

Then again.. Maybe it won't and you'll continue your life as a sheep with blinders on. I couldn't care less, so I digress.

SteelCityMom
01-19-2011, 04:19 PM

You mean Dirty Rapechez' bad karma is going to come back to him right?

Steelboy84
01-19-2011, 04:19 PM

you're grasping at straws now :coffee:

JETSallDay
01-19-2011, 04:20 PM
Facts. (http://ludwig.squarespace.com/politics-journal/2010/4/15/the-media-lynching-of-ben-roethlisberger.html)

I know reading the facts will present a damning case against your Rapey McRape hyperbole, but at the end of the day, hopefully with a logical mind, you will ascertain that it was nothing more than what the article says : A media lynching.

Then again.. Maybe it won't and you'll continue your life as a sheep with blinders on. I couldn't care less, so I digress.

I'll just say that if I were a Pittsburgh fan I'd be saying the same stuff as you guys. As an opposing fan of course Ben is a rapist! ;)

SteelCityMom
01-19-2011, 04:21 PM
I'll just say that if I were a Pittsburgh fan I'd be saying the same stuff as you guys. As an opposing fan of course Ben is a rapist! ;)

Yeah, but you root for Dirty Rapechez.

I'm assuming since you're avoiding my posts that you're in serious denial though. It's ok...I know deep down you know what he did.

Steelboy84
01-19-2011, 04:22 PM

"As an opposing fan of course Ben is a rapist!"

Then you need to prove it, cause all you're doing here is blowing hot air. You got information? Give it to the police, until then.............

SHUT THE HELL UP.

JETSallDay
01-19-2011, 04:24 PM
Yeah, but you root for Dirty Rapechez.

I'm assuming since you're avoiding my posts that you're in serious denial though. It's ok...I know deep down you know what he did.

Sexual assault does not equal rape..so that nickname fails. Otherwise I'd say half the world's male population are rapists. His record has been spotless in the NFL, and that's what counts to me as a Jets fan.

SteelCityMom
01-19-2011, 04:24 PM
LOS ANGELES - Southern California backup quarterback Mark Sanchez was released from jail early Thursday following his arrest for investigation of sexually assaulting a female student, police said.

Sanchez, 19, was arrested around 4 p.m. at an apartment complex near campus. He was released shortly after midnight after posting $200,000 bail, sheriff’s deputy Ban Nguyen said.

Police took DNA and hair samples from Sanchez, the Los Angeles Daily News reported, citing unnamed sources.

CQFEY9RIRJA

SteelCityMom
01-19-2011, 04:25 PM
Sexual assault does not equal rape..so that nickname fails. Otherwise I'd say half the world's male population are rapists. His record has been spotless in the NFL, and that's what counts to me as a Jets fan.

:sofunny:

You're just in denial. Admit it. You root for Dirty Rapechez.

And I'm sure they throw you in jail and make you pay $200,000 bail for groping a chick. Moron.

Steelboy84
01-19-2011, 04:27 PM

But how do we know he didn't rape her? I mean, by your logic, if there's smoke, there's fire.

So since he assaulted her, it's more than likely he raped her, right?

SteelCityMom
01-19-2011, 04:30 PM
But how do we know he didn't rape her? I mean, by your logic, if there's smoke, there's fire.

So since he assaulted her, it's more than likely he raped her, right?

By his own logic, of course it means he did it. The $200,000 bail is proof in the pudding that it wasn't some harmless groping she was accusing him of.

It's hilarious to watch (some) Jets fans talk in circles when the shoe is on the other foot.

JETSallDay
01-19-2011, 04:31 PM
http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/09/30/alg_mark_sanchez_gq.jpg vs. http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/jezebel/2009/07/roethlisberger.jpg

I think it's pretty clear the only way Ben could get anyone is the way he did. Sanchez doesn't have any problems there.

SteelCityMom
01-19-2011, 04:32 PM
De Nile ain't just a river in Egypt you know.

Keep making excuses for Dirty Rapechez though. It's hilarious to watch you try to squirm your way out of this.

pittsurghsteelers4life
01-19-2011, 04:32 PM
I just hope that holmes do bit us in our ass on Sunday....because he is a cluch maker.....I'm just saying.....I use to like holmes but he's talking shit so how he can kiss my Ass.......also I know one thing that we have to do is respect what they have done ......been on the road beating everyone......But the teams they beat don't have a DEF like our STEELERS.......one thing that worries my is our special team....we STINK in the dept......we need to come out on Fire not flat.......

Steelboy84
01-19-2011, 04:35 PM
http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/09/30/alg_mark_sanchez_gq.jpg vs. http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/jezebel/2009/07/roethlisberger.jpg

I think it's pretty clear the only way Ben could get anyone is the way he did. Sanchez doesn't have any problems there.

You do know he's engaged right?

SteelCityMom
01-19-2011, 04:38 PM
That's also not Rapechez' girlfriend. That's some chick that had to be paid to be in an ad with him.

Missy Peregrym, Natalie Gublis...both former girlfriends of Ben. Go look 'em up. He doesn't have any trouble either.

JETSallDay
01-19-2011, 04:39 PM
You do know he's engaged right?

I didn't. I'm shocked...
Scratch that, he must be loaded.

Steelboy84
01-19-2011, 04:39 PM
That's also not Rapechez' girlfriend. That's some chick that had to be paid to be in an ad with him.

Missy Peregrym, Natalie Gublis...both former girlfriends of Ben. Go look 'em up. He doesn't have any trouble either.

:applaudit: :applaudit: :applaudit: :applaudit: :applaudit: :drink: :thumbsup: :tt03: :tt02:

OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JETSallDay
01-19-2011, 04:42 PM

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2010/07/30/alg_sanchez_sigler.jpg

More impressive.

SteelCityMom
01-19-2011, 04:43 PM
By the way....I would never even bring up "Rapechez" or his accusation if little retards like you didn't feel the need to act like Ben was convicted of anything. I must admit though, I do find a bit of pleasure throwing it back in your faces and watching you desperately try to wiggle around it like little worthless worms. We've taken enough shit about it...have some back.

To be honest, neither were formally charged (and Ben was never even arrested, spent an evening in jail or paid a couple hundred thou to get out), so their both innocent until proven guilty IMO.

Steelboy84
01-19-2011, 04:44 PM
http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2010/07/30/alg_sanchez_sigler.jpg

More impressive.

Lol, nice red herring dude. Now you're going to "who looks better" territory. That wasn't your claim.

Your claim is that Ben couldn't get anyone without force, and you............got.........owned!

:finger:

SteelCityMom
01-19-2011, 04:46 PM
More impressive.

Not really.

http://www.missyperegrym.net/images/10_05_2010Missy_Peregrym.jpg

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/238/680/Natalie-Gulbis-Sexy-Swimsuit-Picture-01_display_image.jpg?1274972724

SteelCityMom
01-19-2011, 04:46 PM
Lol, nice red herring dude. Now you're going to "who looks better" territory. That wasn't your claim.

Your claim is that Ben couldn't get anyone without force, and you............got.........owned!

:finger:

And he tried using a butter face to do it too. :chuckle:

SteelCityMom
01-19-2011, 04:47 PM
I bet Bongtonio would get a kick out of this thread. :sofunny:

JETSallDay
01-19-2011, 04:48 PM
By the way....I would never even bring up "Rapechez" or his accusation if little retards like you didn't feel the need to act like Ben was convicted of anything. I must admit though, I do find a bit of pleasure throwing it back in your faces and watching you desperately try to wiggle around it like little worthless worms. We've taken enough shit about it...have some back.

To be honest, neither were formally charged (and Ben was never even arrested, spent an evening in jail or paid a couple hundred thou to get out), so their both innocent until proven guilty IMO.

Honestly I was just messing around. I know he wasn't proven. I think it's just fun to go back and forth sometimes. I can't wait for Sunday, so messing around helps pass time. ;P

SteelCityMom
01-19-2011, 04:50 PM
Honestly I was just messing around. I know he wasn't proven. I think it's just fun to go back and forth sometimes. I can't wait for Sunday, so messing around helps pass time. ;P

It's cool (I guess), we're pretty used to it by now...It is fun though informing Jets fans of this. I honestly don't think many of them know.

Every now and then I just have to let my inner bitch out. Thank you for allowing me to unleash it on you. :chuckle:

Yes, I'm bored.

JETSallDay
01-19-2011, 04:59 PM
It's cool (I guess), we're pretty used to it by now...It is fun though informing Jets fans of this. I honestly don't think many of them know.

Every now and then I just have to let my inner bitch out. Thank you for allowing me to unleash it on you. :chuckle:

Yes, I'm bored.
Haha I feel ya. Me and my Steeler friends have been going at it..it's intense, but hilarious.

Bahh is it Sunday yet!

SteelersinCA
01-19-2011, 05:01 PM

Actually, rape is a subcategory of sexual assault so, yes it could. But I'm assuming you already knew that poindexter.

tony hipchest
01-19-2011, 05:34 PM
jetsfans and patriotfand sit around all day fiddling with their little peni arguing who has the cuter qb.

if it werent so flaming gay, it would be hilarious.

2 fruity fanbases will be lamenting their metroQB's sitting at home again as they watch a REAL qb win it again.

LMAO!

tony hipchest
01-19-2011, 05:36 PM

so fruity....

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/05.jpg

MasterOfPuppets
01-19-2011, 06:02 PM

Yes, I'm bored.
of course they don't... most of them just started watching jet football 2 years ago...:noidea: