PDA

View Full Version : McFadden AB injury

wutchy
01-19-2011, 05:39 PM
I strained my Ab in High School while trying to make a tackle on a guy who was determined to break the tackle. My Ab bothered me for the entire season. It seemed like every time i tried to pull a guy down, it would reaggravate the Ab injury. It didn't hurt to play, but it hurt to tackle. Running down field and looking back for the ball also hurt.
For this weeks game B MAC has an Ab strain. He is expected to play, but the first time he has to make a wrap up tackle, i think he will leave the game.

I have Ike covering Braylon Edwards, William Gay on Santonio, and B MAC on Cotchery.

If B MAC hurts his Ab, who is going to back him up? Will Allen is nursing a knee, and he plays special teams real well. But with a sore knee in a championship game, i just don't see him filling in for B MAC on a guy like cotchery. A healthy cover corner is better than a corner nursing a knee.

On the depth chart, it appears that Crezdon Butler or Keenan Lewis are the logical choices. I didn't go to training camp this year to get a look at either one of those guys. Anybody have any scoop on Butler and Lewis?

If one of those two end up on Cotchery, it could determine the games outcome.

B MAC's Ab - surprizingly - isn't get any talk at all. It's as big a deal as Troy's Achilles in my mind.

pete74
01-19-2011, 05:42 PM
hopefully Lewis dosnt have to cover one there top wr's or were done. he sucks

SH-Rock
01-19-2011, 05:44 PM
Madison will probably fill in and maybe Butler. Please keep Lewis off, makes stupid penalties.

LegendSteel
01-19-2011, 05:47 PM
Madison has been playing a lot, and he hasn't been half bad either. Mundy might come in there somewhere.

TurkJetFan
01-19-2011, 05:53 PM
I strained my Ab in High School while trying to make a tackle on a guy who was determined to break the tackle. My Ab bothered me for the entire season. It seemed like every time i tried to pull a guy down, it would reaggravate the Ab injury. It didn't hurt to play, but it hurt to tackle. Running down field and looking back for the ball also hurt.For this weeks game B MAC has an Ab strain. He is expected to play, but the first time he has to make a wrap up tackle, i think he will leave the game.

I have Ike covering Braylon Edwards, William Gay on Santonio, and B MAC on Cotchery.

If B MAC hurts his Ab, who is going to back him up? Will Allen is nursing a knee, and he plays special teams real well. But with a sore knee in a championship game, i just don't see him filling in for B MAC on a guy like cotchery. A healthy cover corner is better than a corner nursing a knee.

On the depth chart, it appears that Crezdon Butler or Keenan Lewis are the logical choices. I didn't go to training camp this year to get a look at either one of those guys. Anybody have any scoop on Butler and Lewis?

If one of those two end up on Cotchery, it could determine the games outcome.

B MAC's Ab - surprizingly - isn't get any talk at all. It's as big a deal as Troy's Achilles in my mind.

so it did hurt to play?

tony hipchest
01-19-2011, 05:57 PM
tomlin said it will be madison. he likes going with the veteran.

davidtrout
01-20-2011, 12:12 AM
so it did hurt to play?

:rofl::screwy:

Haha. Just the running, tackling, catching, throwing, jumping , thinking, hopping, sliding, and moving of body parts. Other than that, it wasn't a problem. :toofunny: